Hello Sup Forums femanon here again

hello Sup Forums femanon here again

these last few days I been posting here were incredibly stupid and very much attention whoring threads, but I was legit serious guys

I hate being alone every day and night, I get very little human contact and it is driving me insane, this night MIGHT be my last time posting here Sup Forums finally, I feel hopeless and deserted, I'm useless and I don't want to feel like this anymore because it progressively gets worse, I don't have friends and my family dislikes me, I only talk to people from miles away aka online ppl but i never feel a bond, I also feel loveless, I feel like my last relationship was the one and only relationship I felt pure happiness, now that I lost it I don't think I'll ever find it again, the only thing that I hold deep on is a future not so perfect but with a cat named tom, idk why tho but it makes me happy a little.

how can I deal with this without making an hero yet Sup Forums?
are you lonely too? :(

Post bibbies

Post tits.

you look pretty cute, just go get a boyfriend. ezpz for girls. also yes im lonely too.

op i finally figured out who you look like

get on tinder and meet up with people. Shouldn't be hard for a cute girl.

Post you body and GTFO

TITS!

Stop it, X.

do you take any medications by any chance

listen faggot just post the mask, nothing else. that's all we want.

if this is legit and not bait...

go fucking kill yourself

in all honesty, OP, if you posted tits you'd probably receive a lot of help. Just sayin

Shut up bitch. Show tits.

Just hang in there, all darkness gives way to light sooner or later

Whatever you do, don't kill yourself. Things may seem rough but there's always a way out. Not your typical Sup Forums response, but seriously I don't want you to kill yourself. Please.

Stop giving a shit about what others think.
Go out, talk to people, make connections at school, work, etc.
You're a fucking girl, stop feeling self conscious, this shit should be easy for you.
Stop going on Sup Forums

tits or gtfo
and on a semi serious note, until you actually do something with your life instead of attention whoring on Sup Forums you'll never feel better

no one gives a fuck about you here. you really are a dumb bitch

White knight fag you should know the rules. Tits must come before feels

I'm lonely, but showing off your legs will keep me company...let's see some more of you...attention whore away...

Rules are rules, tits or gtfo..... Honestly I haven't even read whatever you posted because lack of tits

How about pussy first for a change

You're a master of poetry

its a guy

Fuck the legs, we demand tits

>I hate being alone every day and night, I get very little human contact

You have a cunt. You can have all the "human contact" you want. Just declare it a free fire zone, and you'll have fags lined up down the street.

Hang on... hard to tell with you curled up and the sign in front... is this you OP?

>How do you know if user is female?
>The retarded bitch always just HAS to let everyone know she is female.

Just fuck off whore.

>this time im for real
you dont have to make a new bait, people would have still fallen for the older stuff

I don't care what others think of me, I don't have the sufficient energy to care, I feel socially broken that's all

no

oml who leaked this

nop not me

Who's gonna wanna take care of someone who doesn't take care of themselves? Tits or gtfo

Told ya she's a whore. Nothing to see here.

She has weird brown nipples. Must be a beaner or nigger.

for the first time in 10 years I decided to get drunk on wine. any suggestions to not die tomorrow morning?

tbh you're hot. you can find some sucker to take advantage of if you really want to and I'm sure that would make things easier. just put yourself out there femanon

didnt you wear those underwear last night

Nice nipple...so big...I bet they're sensitive...

Atleast you remember what being happy feels like, kys

pussy pics please

>Fake thread.
>OP is a faggot 13 year old boy.

Also, naked chick above is ugly as fuck.

Abandon thread!

Welcome back edgelord

You got kik? I used to be in the same situation as you and have some pointers. Add me: Thevagueone

Timestamp

post your dick holster already

cute panties OP now take them off

You have what appears to be a decent body. Find some shy, lonely dude, and ask him if he'd fuck you.

vagine pic plz

>Why do you keep reposting this same shit thread, using this same shit bitches nudes?

Find a new chick idiot.

Lots of milk and a something to eat before you go to bed. You'll be as good as new tomorrow.

SHOVE A KNIFE UP YOUR TWAT YOU FILTHY CUNT AND I HOPE YOU BLEED OUT SLOWLY WHILE YOU SHIT YOURSELF

Feel like saging this shit, pussy or sage

fap and move on gentlemen. nothing to see here but an attention whore.

If you could just say what state you’re in that would help.

people like you who aren't in a relationship only because of choice and then bitch about it are offensive to people who aren't alone by choices.

>open discord
>ez

where do you live? I am Aussie muso if you're keen ha

>EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A BOT - and there are a few Sup Forumstards scattered in too.

BEWARE BOTS!

Forgot the timestamp on the tits

Fuck off you wog cunt.

I had floral thongs

haha ok

Hey kik me if you want to talk “_call_me_cheese_”

A STATE OF SHOVING A KNIFE UP HER TWAT

Doesn't know how to photoshop

Can you show teeth

face pls...

Nice pedo username
How old are you

Post your fucking kik and maybe you won't feel so alone while talking to people

nice belly would to punch you till you vomit

Why don't you date this guy, you seem perfect for each other.

I have to ask.. how old are you?

do you realize how many spergs are googling 3rd annual newton st now

Okay, yeah, way too skinny. Well, if it makes you feel any better, bitch of an ex cheated on me and as a result screwed herself over. She's put herself overdrawn on her bank account paying me back from when she wrecked my car, cheated with a guy who has now friend zoned her, got kicked out of my house with no car, only a part time job, and no place to live except to mooch off of her few friends who live around here. The ones she knows online she can't interact with because she doesn't have a computer anymore (I was paying for it all). Yet she's still alive.

Yup, not even a shoddy attempt. This thread is sad

lol fatty

kys

Hello femanon. What do you like to do? Vidya, books, art, science?

I am not lonely. I have a lovely family and true-hearted friends, but sometimes i want to be alone. I wanted to be forgotten by all the people i know. The last year i isolated myself many times. I know that there is people who think about me and that is why i want to spend time with them, it fills the void.

>I think legit. Time stamp pussy pic please.
You from Pa? I'd definitely be down to cheer you up ;)

> I also feel loveless, I feel like my last relationship was the one and only relationship I felt pure happiness, now that I lost it I don't think I'll ever find it again
i don't get it, is it really that hard for people to love themselves?

nice 2 incher faggot

Here's the face she posted so you faggots will STFU

Uhh fuck off with your hambeast

shut the fuck up bitch show pussy and maybe ill respect you

why does your dick look like the hole of a volcano

i feel you. i felt like that i could never love anyone when i had the opportunity, and after they left i feel lonely and i only have myself to blame.

is that a guy kek

Shirt isnt the same. I call fake faggot 13 year old OP

This only adds to my point to the OP. if that fat bitch can find a way to keep on living with herself, she can too.

Fuck you

It’s lame and dumb I know. But all life is precious and amazing imo, even when we suffer. If you’re that far gone into that train of thought at least talk about why. Idk this is just my 2 cents

its called bait you fucking idiot

All you faggot 14 year olds are being lead on by another faggot 14 year old posing as a bitch in need of love.

How fucking dumb can you get?

Wake up fools.

This shit's old pasta.

Reverse check some images.

cut the bullshit OP.
face down, ass up, spread those cheeks, and shove a sharpie up that ass.

>Trap faggot.
Do not want.

THIS SOME HOW HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH NIGGERS

No timestamps on tits means it's fake. Better if it were marker to skin

This thread is just trash. But better than the trap threads I guess.

Would you take my dick OP?