2 bull dykes beat kid to death

cucked father
obese bull dykes playing at house
keep the boy in a cage
eventually beat the boy to death
try to blame it on another kid

bbbb..but muh patriarchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617748/Mother-GUILTY-murdering-toddler-Liam-Fee-partner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617748/Mother-GUILTY-murdering-toddler-Liam-Fee-partner.html

The one on the left is kind of cute mane.

she is considered thin in 'murica

Yeah, I know. Most strippers around my town look like the one on the right. It's alright though. I weight about 320 lbs so I'm not too picky.

are they in prison or is that too sexist to lock up women for their crimes?

Dykes are the worst, imagine the numbers of poor boys they will destroy.
It is worst than single mother, a true factory of criminals.

>white people
>human

>netherlands
>white

It's not their fault, it tried to childsplain to them without regard for their feelings

Poor kid

May his soul rest in peace

They've been convicted but not yet sentenced.

See this is why they didn't bother with tranquilizers, these things are not rational and can kill a human child in an instant

>Tyne and Wear

You need a big hammer...to knock a big nail in.

Poor kid.

How the hell did a kid manage to fall into their enclosure in the first place?

Probably because women are seen as natural caretakers

>tfw got physically and sexually abused by single mom for the better part of my childhood.

Feels bad man. Households without both parents (I'm not a mulatto, my dad died) are breeding grounds for degeneracy.

There's something really twisted about lesbians

I don't know what causes it but they are evil

This is why degenerates shouldn't be allowed to have children.

>implying gays and lesbians aren't just mentally ill
Or would Sup Forums tell me it's 2016! Gays are fine XD!!!

I hope those two sluts get the same brutal beating as the poor kid but worse.

Can just do the same to them as was done to the kid? There cunts will most likely live a comfy life in prison. Just looking a the one of the right makes me want to hunt these whales down.

Kill them.

They had to beat up a little boy to get back at men.

They probably realised that it wouldn't be long before the kid could crush their disgusting skulls in.

thousands of "proud working class whites" murder their children every day but this infanticide is more important because lesbians did it? nice confirmation bias great ideological bubble maintenance skills

Supposedly in women's prisons they pour boiling water over child abusers

>gays petition and sue and shit for rights to kids
>turn around and abuse, rape, and kill them

That's why it's important, you fucking toothpaste.

Wtf is wrong with you

Israel, why did you change your flag?

Lesbians don't exist.

Has anorexia by Murifat standards.

Average british """"""""""woman""""""""""

No no, THIS is the average modern British woman.

not a britfag myself, could not care less about your argument, hamburgerblood

Oh, so you're a buttmad poo-in-loo or a Paki.

can these people actually fuck ?

Holy fuck what evil bitches.

nope, my skin is whiter than Trumps teeth. Madmuch?

Because the Russian governors allow it.

I will saw for you a chilly one.

The government is interested in the prevailing of the oil industry over the others. It chokes other industries, that's why Kaspersky, Parallels and others are legally registered outside the Russia.

Where there's one industry which brings a lot of money which is controlled by government, there's money and power concentrated in hands of a clique. They want us to be a banana republic. Russians who don't want to serve this regime and want to invent something or to do science should move to a developed country and work there.

It's a shitty country where no one wants to work and where libertards and watniks grapple for the oil.

>'murica

You see, this is why we need the death penalty. These 2 delighted in torturing this child for months, years, before finally growing tired of their game and battering him to death in a sick orgy of violence.

What civilised community wouldn't either cast them out into wilderness or put them to death?

I dont know what is more perverse, a mother who beats her child to death for fun, or the civilisation that allows her to continue living among them. Disgusted.

Referendum on death penalty when?

>netherlands
>hello abdulla ackbar van gog

'Evah is a GODDESS

They should be killed by a mob or a lone individual before your fucked up court system extradites them to some other country or a cushy ass prison

You are fucking creepy

Brexit first

>I will saw for you a chilly one.
>watniks

I don't know what these things mean but I'm going to start using them regardless.

So I assume before I drop some knowledge on someone I say the first, and the second is just a generic insult for unintelligent people? Help me out here, Boris.

the same question i ask myself. but if you search deep enough you'll find a webm of seals fucking which might give you an idea how they do it.

You sick Burguer

As Common Filth said, they are like the single mother times two

Let me saw for you a chilly one, friend. Fuckable and cute are two seperate things. Fucking watnik.

Wow that's a sad strip club bro

Ahahaha look at this salty shitskin
How does it feel to know your grandchildren will be brown?

DIE

Not sure why y'all are trippin'. You're probably gay leftists.

Id let her blow me

>The injuries would have left the child in intense agony, but instead of taking him to hospital, the Fees simply took to the internet, Googling terms such as 'how do you die of a broken hip,' 'how long can you live with a broken bone?' and 'can wives be in prison together?'

Aren't lesbians charming?

Hell i'd still hit it

Defective humans.

Wtf she's a fatso with a 2/10 face

>googling can be wives be i prison together after killing a child
Admit it aussie, you have been outshitposted by a long shot

So how much time will they be serving? A three day weekend?

Are these things actually attracted to women or are they just animals that struck a deal with a similarly disgusting creature to stimulate each others genitals?

Homosexuals often abuse their kids, in fact far more often than normal parents. They're mentally ill people. Of course media suppresses it.

Dem yoga pants tho'

Do it before it's too late.

It's not appealing on a 200lbs whale you goddamn ameriburger.

Yeah cuz hetero parents never end up abusing and killing kids.

Percentage-wise far more homosexual parents abuse their kids compared to normal parents.
I had a nice sourced pic that shows this shit and how homosexuality is tied to mental disorders, but I lost it.

>hight test on the right

thankfully they're both ugly, so they'll go to jail.

I use to play on the Proudmoore server back on WoW before Cata came out. I originally went on it being highest pop, west coast PVE server after doing pvp previously since classice.

ANYWAYS, Proudmoore was filled with faggots from san francisco all congealed into a mega guild. After spending more time on the server, I realized there wasn't lesbian guilds. I asked one of the recruiting officers of the mega gay guild where they were.

He said for the most part the Lesbians don't seemed to get along with each other or most people. They just hung out in the faggot guilds and complain about all the low brow humor the faggot guilds shoot out 24/7.

TL;DR Lesbians don't even get along in WoW.

she fukkin hot by me