en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
youtube.com/watch?v=t_UdqZdFr-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>UKIP candidates and voters
>Not a joke

pick precisely one

>implying aliens won't steal our sun
she's right

Do you get wind energy when the wind isn't blowing? Or when the sun isn't shining? Just another case of Leftists cherry-picking mid sentence or something, I'd assume.

Ask Venezuela, they rely for their energy needs on water power (about 70% of all energy), sadly they have no water left in the reservoirs and go trough a drought. Now they have a 2 day work week and country wide black outs to save energy.

He is right. Renewable energy is a meme.

Really though, prior to the adoption of coal for use in industry, factories had to be close to a river in order to harness their energy with a water-wheel. Fine and dandy if you want to go back to 1820's levels of industry.

If you want a cost-effective industrial economy, it either means nuclear or hydrocarbons.

Alright Russel?

As a truly enlightened liberal - I understand what right wing extremists like UKIP are too stupid to see - RENEWABLE energy lasts forever and can be renewed. You can get unlimited energy from a renewable energy source.

>renewable energy is a meme
The truth hath been spoken

Kek declares renewable energy a meme.

This.

Also technically the sun won't last forever.

>country goes full force on solar energy
>enemy country military research a technology to create massive clouds
>solar energy is RIP
>country surrenders
It would be tons of fun

You could build an entire country based on their "ideals" and the first thing they'd say is "Oh, no that's not what I meant, they did it wrong!" - I'd like to see a country only using wind, solar, and hydro power and what kind of shit show that would be.

>France
>country surrenders

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

SAY IT WITH ME

THORIUM

Pic related is what happens.

That Ukip guy brings up a good point, in 5 billion years we're really going to have to re-evaluate our solar energy programs.

All the immigrants are using up the water.

Iceland's grid is 99% renewable energy, i.e. geothermal. Seems to be doing fine.

The sun turns into a red dwarf

Well I don't know about this quote exactly.
But in my state of South Australia, we've basically invested the most of any state into setting up renewable energy and removed the most of our non-renewable sources. The result is we constantly have to buy coal produced energy from neighboring states to make up for massive shortfalls that renewable production results in. It also means we have the most expensive electricity bills in the country.

Kek

Sure, but geothermal isn't an option in most of the world.

when magic "green renewable" money that comes from tax money and EU money etc. runs out, renewable energy isn't economicaly sustainable anymore.

>population of 300,000
>geo-thermic energy
>100% white
Hmmmmmm

Mantle Plume renewable energy lol

>Well? What happens?
poms continue inbreeding as they always have

>Iceland's grid is 99% renewable energy, i.e. geothermal. Seems to be doing fine.
>Iceland
Those five guys are trulry a example for the whole world

goalposts. What does that have to do with anything? You implied a country that used only renewables would be a mess. I gave you a country with only renewables and it's clearly not. It doesn't matter to your assertion whether that particular type of renewable is available elsewhere (which it is though tech is still awaiting mass viability, btw).

>raw materials for solar panels run out or the market makes it economically unviable
>b-but muh renewables

She's actually pretty correct, most 'renewable' energies we have today arent really renewable as theyre propped up by huge subsidies from the state.

If that money disappears, so do these attempts at producing new energy methods. None of them are capable of surviving under their own impetus.

Nuclear energy requires massive subsidies to be sustainable too.

I think we'd have larger problems than renewable energy if the sun explodes or the winds stop blowing.

Quality shitposting.

If he supports nuclear energy then you are the shitposter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Not an argument. Try to apply that same argument to an actual country with a massive population to China.

Yeah, solar panels won't run out. We can make solar panels in perpetuity! Best of all, it has no impact on the environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_UdqZdFr-w

>Have renewable energy.
>Wont run out in the long term.
>Will run out in the short term as it can't be produced quick enough.
>Get mad because an evil racist pointed this out.

Nuclear is the real future of energy.

It can be exploited to its maximum so it can actually "run out". For example if there are no more suitable places to plant biofuels or if there are no more suitable locations for wind turbines.

Well, when the sun is hidden by cloud, you will be left without electricity, same with wind power...no wind... no ability to put the kettle on. Likewise biomass... once all the stuff has been burned you are back to candle-light.
Its not difficult.

>implying Ukip voters give a shit about any issue other than getting rid of Pakis

And the Eastern Europeans. The Western Europeans need to go too. Then we can get rid of the Irish as well, Liverpool has been occupied long enough.

"Renewable" means it is replenished naturally.

Ok, please "replenish" the number of locations for new hydro dams in Quebec, Canada. They've run out.

It would take a very long time before the sun burns out and that renewable source is depleted. The same could be said with other renewables By then, humanity would have developed/discovered some other energy source that would last much longer.

Replenish!=ever increasing

This. When wind runs out you faggots will be sorry.

Which is why 'renewable energy' is worth less than trash in a world with a rapidly growing population and energy requirements.

>enlightened
>liberal
Pick one.
>RENEWABLE energy lasts forever and can be renewed
The renewable energy known today are not truly infinite. They are finite and can either be unavailable in the future or it runs out. When the sun burns out some time in the future, you won't be able to use the sun's rays as an energy source. When the water dries up, for whatever reason, you can't use hydropower. And so on.