Hindu poos vs Sikh bros

Song about hindu poo-in-loos oppressing based Sikhs, watch from 1:26:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrzjYX1yJOs&t=1m26s

Will Donald Trump support Khalistan so Sikhs can avoid stinking Hindu Poos?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#In_Indian.2FSanskrit_literature
fsmitha.com/h1/religion-india.htm
zeenews.india.com/news/india/isis-joins-hands-with-canada-based-sikh-terror-outfits-for-major-attack-in-delhi-sources_1874896.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
globalnews.ca/news/2731101/canadian-officials-not-talking-about-b-c-terror-camp-claim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sikhs
>bros

They don't even shower. Disgusting sub humans.

shitters vs magic carpet riding terrorists

>le Sikhs are bro tier maymay

You, sir, are a glorious bastard.

I don't know why this made me kek so hard

Sikhs don't want to kill us, they only want to kill hindus and muslims so there's that.

Hindu diasPOOra status: triggered.

So you want people of a country to divide the country based on their religion? If you are so keen to it, why did your government stop muslim refugees…by any chance were you afraid of seeing Denmark divided into different parts?

Why don't you as a citizen of Denmark open your land for all Sikhs so that they can all settle their and make Khali"stan" there.

poopoohead

>Dude gets hit with basketball
>Dude comes back bigger turban
>Poo's are like "whoa dis nigga serious. And back down

Sikhs version of gangster rap.

Obligatory Sikh thread soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

tunak tunak

Thats what Sikhs are, now you know the reason of them typing cloth on their heads..they store their poo poo there for warmth.

kek

Shit, topkek

Nope, could care less about your Poo on Poo violence rap beef. You are all street shitters to me.

Sikhs are niggers. Just these scum, go back to Pooistan.

Because India is their country, not Danemark. Sikhs and poos always belonged to Shitndia.

Punjab is a hellhole just so you know, the cleanest states in India are the ones without Sikhs

>India is a hellhole
FTFY

It is their country I agree, but the problem is they want to divide the country and make their own country called Khali"stan".

>Paki'stan'
>Afghani'stan'
>Khali'stan'

>street shitters with unspeakable hygiene
vs
>bathroom users with unspeakable hygiene and 8ft of nasty hair in a sweaty, greased turban
>the British think they're cool because they are brown-skinned and carry a knife
Sikhs are better, but not by much.

Btw just watched "With Open Gates: The forced collective Suicide of European Nations" today. Hope the refugees you welcomed and are culturally enriching your women are going to create a new 'Stan' in France. With views like yours, you deserve it. Goodluck

Aww I triggered the street-shitting Hindu rape squad.

Reminder that in June 1984, over 10,000 Hindu soldiers + Poo Air Force + British advisors, went against 250 Sikh warriors protecting their temple.

The 250 Sikh warriors killed 2000+ Poo soldiers before they were overrun by Poos:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star

This triggered HinduPoos so much they killed 3000+ innocent Sikh men and boys and raped 8000+ Sikh women and girls.

HinduPoos BTFO!

>browns flushed at the superb owl
everbody wins

Just so you know Pajeeth is a sikh name. And this crying over their own land is deluded to say the least. Delhi has nukes. Nobody is ever going to take an inch of land from India.

The Sikh bro has been brainwashed by a invisible merchant Muslim man trying to make Hindu-Sikh relation to collapse

Nope havent raped anyone in my life but I see Europe is getting collectively raped by mudslides. Enjoy your women while it lasts hahaha. In 10-15 years you guys will be minority and new "Stan" will be created in Europe. And all this while I have been supporting you but it seems people like you don't deserve it.

lel

If Sikhs were given a land of their own, they would ruin the place. Sikhs are a bunch of low IQ'd people. They can't even handle basic jobs that's why they serve in the army. They're a great meat shields.

Not an argument. We will outnumber you and there is no way you guys are going to win. Accept it and fucking stay calm. You bunch of low IQ diaper head s are killing yourself with the heroin epidemic in your state and you are going to fight...? Give a fucking break. All you low IQ paajeths can do is serve in the army cause thats all you degenerates can do is to serve fucking INDIA. Deal with it.

Poo status: triggeREEEEEEed

Poo in Loo Drawidians triggered by based Aryan Sikhs

Is that the only word you learned from the Internet. Try hard pajeeth.

BWHAHAHAHAH. Triggered by low IQ degenerates...? Dravidians are Indian cultural master race. There is not 1 field in which sikhs are better than dravidians. NOT ONE.

>>IM WHITE AND ARYAN

>Poo in Loo Drawidians

South Indian HinduPoos are the ugliest creatures on Earth.

That alone is enough reason for Sikh separatism. Most Sikhs hate those black Dravidian subhumans.

>those greaser biker pooinloos

If you would have researched better you would have known it's Hindus who are Aryans and not Sikhs.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#In_Indian.2FSanskrit_literature

Plus we love our soldiers, if you mess with them we go genocide on your ass. Who else love their soldiers guys..right its Donald Trump and who hates them - its cucks like you who fetish the muslim and black cocks in their women and then like to lick the cum from their cocks.

Disappointed in your lack of comeback. Very low effort maybe thats why muslims are enriching your women in Denmark and allover Europe.

>abo genes

please stop reminding me we gave nukes to a nation that has potty training problems in its adults.

>MUH COLOUR
>MUH COLOUR

Thats the only thing you fucks have and not anything else. The only south Indian PM practically transformed this country economically and your PM was a literally a KEK for that Italian bitch. You fucks are just drug seeking low IQ degenerates.

> More sources showing Sikhs are not Aryans

fsmitha.com/h1/religion-india.htm

>South Indian subhuman
We created Indus Valley on your land pajeet

>Seeks are bro tier and honorary white men

Sikhs associate with mudslimes so much that they bring havoc in the name of mudslimes to themselves. Holy qek

>[email protected]

There is no doubt Sikhs are great guys but some of them can be cunts, specially the guys who use terrorism and try to divide the country.

Would you really support such counts?

> 1. ISIS joins hands with Canada-based Sikh terror outfits for major attack in Delhi: Sources
zeenews.india.com/news/india/isis-joins-hands-with-canada-based-sikh-terror-outfits-for-major-attack-in-delhi-sources_1874896.html

>2. Some of these counts also bombed a Canadian-Indian flight. Read at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

I like Sikhs, they are great people but I will not let my country get divided by cunts and terrorists.

Holy cowpiss

The Hindu Poodophiles are BUTTHURT. They should really wash their assess at least monthly to avoid that scratching pain.

forgot pic of crying Hindu Poos

I want to go to India and learn ancient Vedic yoga.
gib advice

Time for you to count stars.

Do women Sikhs wear turban on their heads? Can a woman be a Sikh?

red pill me on sikh, why is it we like them?

HinduPoo Dravidians are abo-tier niggers.

Learn Eastern martial arts flexibility training and meditation instead of yoga.

They remove kebab and HindPoo rapesquads.

Men selvfolgelig skal de være i deres eget land og ikke i hvide lande.

Vedas were made by aryan invaders
the temples with weird sex statues and corruption of superstition are dravidian

>Time for you to count stars

Hvad mener du sorte klamme svin?

do gypsies in serbia look like indians?

tak

Yes.

Europe should deport Gypsies to central India where the Turks enslaved them.

We have an army, and we can easily remove the kebabs if our elites is willing to do it.

turks were never in india, what are you talking about

Cause is true.

but turks are gypsies fa m

>we

also yeah, gypsies look like (some) indians, they originated from that area

Why you want to divide, you're the very same ugly sisterfuckers that shit on the same streets and eat the same spicy shit.

The Islamic Mughals had great relations with the Turks and let them do much of their slave trade.

How do they act in serbia? ive got a serbian friend he says theyre better than shiptars

well they are only better than shiptars cuz they don't want to take our clay
otherwise they're pretty shit desu, not very hygenic and are known to be pickpocketers in crowded tourists areas and they steal copper and other materials

ah, if by turks u meant muslims in general then yes ure right

>by turks u meant muslims

I actually do this a lot. It's like when Americans call all their illegal Latinos Mexicans when many are from countries far more South.

>t.poojit singh
Nice try raghead nigger we all know how most of the canadian posters are sikhcunts and basically started the sikhs are bro tier memes. Next time stop pretending to be white if you annoying insolent towelfuckers want to be taken seriously.

t. Abo-Dravidian subhuman TCS consultant in Canada.

>not all Sikhs
globalnews.ca/news/2731101/canadian-officials-not-talking-about-b-c-terror-camp-claim/

is that the canadian prime minister???

give it 10 years and it very well could be

>refugee leech insulting others
No one wants your filthy smelly hairy scum anywhere. Looks like they dont even want your kind in Poo land.

Try Banaras/ Varanasi.

But your Elites are not willing and the population disagrees with you. Remember "Welcome Refugees"

Jean-Pierre, the elites are the ones who engineered this situation. (((They))) want the white man dead and replaced with africans. And we are too polite to even revolt against the invasion of our countries.

Dude, read my post, I never said I want to divide. It's few cunt terrorist sikhs who want to divide the country. We want unity and shit together on our streets.

kek

Wow, that was fucking bro-tier. Based Sikhs.

I HAVE COME BACK WITH A BIGGER DURBAN

YOU DO NOT FRIGHTEN THE SIKH

whats the difference?

>175-200 strenght
>190-250 losses
they are so based they had to be killed twice