Fucking Hunga*yrians

Fucking Hunga*yrians

Our patience will have an end at one point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs_of_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlachs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Constitution_of_1949
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying you're able to do anything to them

Ever wonder why they are called HUNGaryans gyppo?

I understand Transylvania to be honest or even northern Vojvodina, but Slovakia and Croatia literally have no Magyars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>iplying they just want to show weather for diaspora
>implying its not another chauvinistic and imperialistic hungarian episode to intimidate

Romani Cigany

akshully

> hung aryans

Yeah but that's just a part of Slovakia. Also Magyars in Serbia literally have no separatist organizations or anything. Relations are pretty chill.

If hungarians wanted to show weather for diaspora ,they would have showed in all country,and not coincidetnly in the borders of the """""Greater"""'" Hunga*ry

Except for Vojvodina trying to seperate itself from Serbia.

Actually that's a meme and majority of separatists are ethnic Serbs kek. All 200 of them.

Oh look, another gyppo managed to steal his neighbor's internet

greater hungary is just a symbol for nationalism mate, when hungary was stronk and relevant. i dont think many people want to annex croatia or slovakia or anything like that, that would make no sense.

Go back to India.

Yeah, that whole region policy is like meme gone too far.

All countries between Austria and Russia are shit except Poland, Hungary, Serbia and Greece.

LITTLE ROMANIAN DICKS

BIG HUNGARIAN DICKS

ROMANIAN GIRLS BELONG TO THE BHC

DEAL WITH IT GYPSIE RAT

>I dont know geography the post

Mostly because slavshits genocided them.

>hung aryans

IP ban Romania

Excuse me, gypsy?

its like 90% serb

>Gypsies have smallest ducks in all of Europe

I would the one in the hat

FUCKING DISGUSTING BORZOGS

ARYAN HOLLY WAR WHEN ?

You understand that that's the Carpathian Basin, right? You can't change geography.
God, you are the same as the 'muh 6 million' people, shouting 'muh bordars' when you see a fucking weather forecast.

>Finland
>Shit

>Borzog
Is that an uruk-hai or something?

those are really long generalising lines you drawed.Pic related what between means.
At most if we take all Austria, and not just the half,as point, we can include just North of Romania,Bucovina.

>borzog

its bozgor mate,exonym for "people with no country"

>people with no country
>they had a country for a 1000 years

they should be called "the people we stole the land from"

good luck

You are foreign people speaking a foreign non-european country, the last to come in Europe.Hungarian state exists only with 1919, in rest it was a non-feudal non-independent Kingdom composed largely of minorities.

>says the wanna-be-latin living among Slavs.
Cool story mate.

The Hungarian state existed since the year 1000. Just a couple of decades after the Holy Roman Empire was established.

Also the concept of "being Hungarian" isnt connected to a specific ethnicity, its about basically being European and Christian.

We integrated many Germans, French, Poles, Czech, Slovaks and so on. Even jews, though a lot of them just turned into commies.

>The Hungarian state existed since the year 1000. Just a couple of decades after the Holy Roman Empire was established.

No.The Hungarian independent and feudal state exists only with 1919.

>We integrated many Germans, French, Poles, Czech, Slovaks and so on. Even jews, though a lot of them just turned into commies.

you "integrated" 99% of your population today.

>you are foreigners
>you are just slavs and germans speaking a non-european language

The minority complex of Vlachs never cease to amaze me

Romanian's having small dicks is proof that they're the true roman descendent's.

In SQOR having a big dick was seen as barbarous , and uncivilized , later put to death.

Lmao at the bozgor delusion.

you are just slavs,vlachs* and germans.

т. a cмaлл пeниc

>yfw posting
Dammit, I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Are you seriously telling me that Zimbabwe isn't between Austria and Russia?

Finland isn't between Namibia and Mozambique?

Come on.

Maybe they wouldn't hate you if you quit discriminating their kids, bozgor

Cmon man... what about finland?

>No.The Hungarian independent and feudal state exists only with 1919.

Are you dense?

still better than only slavs and cumans

>No.The Hungarian independent and feudal state exists only with 1919.
Gypsies truly are mentally retarded.

Wait, last time you said we were Mongols. Now I'm confused. It's like you other bed-itme story, the dako-roma continuity theory.
You just don't get, right? Noone likes you, gypsy.

>hung aryans

Vlachs (English pronunciation: /ˈvlɑːk/ or /ˈvlæk/) is a historical term used for Eastern Romance-speaking peoples in the Balkans and Eastern Europe; Exonym for several modern peoples from the population in present-day Romania and Moldova, the southern Balkan Peninsula and south and west of the Danube.[1] They were identified during the 11th century (when they were described by George Kedrenos), and their prehistory during the Migration Period is a matter of scholarly speculation.[2] According to one origin theory, the Vlachs originated from Latinized Dacians.[3] According to some linguists and scholars, the Eastern Romance languages prove the survival of the Thraco-Romans in the lower Danube basin during the Migration Period[4] and western Balkan populations known as "Vlachs" also have had Romanized Illyrian origins.[5] Nearly all central- and southeastern European nations (Hungary, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania, Greece and Bulgaria) have native Vlach (or Romanian) minorities;[citation needed] in other countries, the Vlachs have assimilated to the Slavic population. The term was also commonly used for shepherds. Today, the Eastern Romance-speaking communities number 24,187,810 people

Fuck off, Zoltán. Go choke on a paprika.

DELETE THIS

Kingdom != feudal state

mongol is just to annoy you

but for your real origin, read Hungarian Academy.

>mfw people actually trust this
This is full of self-reported cancer

How did you know, mayte?

The two countries most deserving nukes on this Earth is R*mania and T*rkey

aromanians = thraco-romans
romanians = thraco-getae-dacian
mauro-krko-istro-romanians = illyro-romans

but nowadays romanians,epecially from cities, are mostly mixed, same as all europeans.

>Kingdom != feudal state

Following that logic, you can say that half of Europe didn't exist before the 20th century

>what is Africa, south America, central America, California and asia

Why would you call Europeans gypsy, gypsy?

>aromanians = thraco-romans
>romanians = thraco-getae-dacian
>mauro-krko-istro-romanians = illyro-romans
Same shit to me

This, until every country has mandatory penis size check up, we will never know for sure.

You mean you don't have penis inspection day?

sure.Also isnt your constitution invented in 20 August 1949[a]? Romanian Constitution is the first in Europe,Jus valachicum.

yes, alltogheter its the same thing, just that the languages evolved differently after slavs came.

>mauro-krko-istro-romanians = illyro-romans

>mauro-krko

I'm pretty sure you just made that up mate

Is that really a thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs_of_Croatia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlachs

you probably dont know, but at one point, it even existed the krko-vlach and mauro-vlach language.Both extinct today.

What kind of ridiculous nonsense does your government brainwash you with?

>Jus valachicum
Literally Vlach law.

>лл

Delete this now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Constitution_of_1949

"The Hungarian Constitution of 1949 was adopted on 20 August 1949[a] and heavily amended on 23 October 1989.[b] The document was Hungary's first permanent written constitution"

>implying romanians aren't just slavicized poo in loos

>The document was Hungary's first permanent written constitution

The first permanent and written. Historical constitutions did exist before that.

before you used the Austriak one and before that the byzantine one, who actually recognised and created the Kingdom, hence the byzantine cross on the flag.

thank you mate

A constitution isn't required for a state. Feudal states rarely have one. Hungary is established by Saint Stephen who got a crown from the Pope thus the country got recognized by the Church. That was a long fucking ago.

>This is full of self-reported cancer

but makes you think.. if its self reported, why do they only report the lowest number... or is it that this is already counted "huge" by their standards?

>A constitution isn't required for a state

never did i say this.

Hungarian Kingdom was not a state and most importantly wasnt an INDEPENDENT state.

>was not a state
Neither of the medieval kingdoms were.

>wasnt an INDEPENDENT state
It was between 1000 and 1526.

Why the fuck would he mean that you retard

Everyone with an IQ above the 85 Romanian shitskin average understood his post

>Neither of the medieval kingdoms were.

not my problem :)

>Birds of a feather flock together

you are both retards.

How was it not a state?

So? Britain does not have a written constitution to this very day, and they are fine.

>every country in the double digits
How can us americucks even hope to compete with the big metric dick.

Because the Hungarian kingdom != feudal state of today Hungary

The minimal requirements of a state are
- A certain land
- The people who inhabit it
- Supreme central power over them

Medieval kingdoms lacked the third.

The continuity of the state exists, as the Kingdom of Hungary existed till 1918, and in name till 1946.

-_-

The King ruled all nobility by divine right, thus the King himself was the central power as the nobility ruled the land and the King ruled the nobility.

I would literally heem every fucking cunt in this thread

After reading this thread I'm now a #MagyarMissile and will be voting for Hungarian annexation of Romania in November

Thanks for the defence m8.

You drew the lines to exclude Romania, how very convenient.

I'll spell it out for you.

ROMANIA
IS
SHIT

stop being so insecure

From the beginning of the early modern period and absolutism, yes.
Medieval kingdoms had a lot of semi-autonomous territories, duchies, etc. Kings didn't have the supreme power.

You two make good points, I will also exclude Finland.

But why didn't you mention your own countries?

Not all definition of state requires a central power. Federal states are still states. The point is one system of government, and all European Medieval Kingdoms shared feudalism as the core of the system despide having a weak or strong King.