Explain the "Sovereign Citizen" bullshit to me, please

Explain the "Sovereign Citizen" bullshit to me, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM
youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delusional Americans believe they have discovered legal loopholes which they can exploit to become immune and unaccountable to the laws of the land.

Examples of how well their clever trickery works:

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM

>dis ist poweece bwewtawity

A bunch of retards that think that as long as they identify as a "sovereign citizen" and not merely as legal fiction (a corporation because their name is in all caps on their birth certificate) they can evade taxes and ignore laws.

It gets really complicated because these assholes do not want to provide for society but benefit from it by using its services. They usually have some cockamamie excuse for all the laws they try to avoid. Look up freeman on the land.

fastest way to get yourself branded as a complete nutbar and placed on a permanent watch list

they have homemade "drivers licenses" made with bible verses on it & shit, saying they have the right to unrestricted travel (by any and all means apparently)

by the way did you know the 16th amendment makes the collection of income tax illegal???

some forks of this retarded shit even believe there are ayyy lmaos with an endless supply of gold just waiting to land & give us all our universal basic income

There's also a pretty long list of "sovereign citizens" who have done jail time after discovering that they actually DO have to pay taxes.

>i do not consent!!11!!!1

lol are these people retarded

people who know the difference between legal and lawful and want to return to common law

>16th amendment
was never properly ratified

I love them because they are infecting the minds of a lot of faggots who hate the police
Nothing is more fun than watching them get rekted

Every nigger should watch this...

youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

You know the kid that throw a tantrum against his parents saying that "he can do what he wants"? The manchild version

you hate people who stand up for their rights?

They're basically like rapefugees, but literate and actually get arrested.

>rights
Only the elites have rights, the only "right" the masses have is "shut up and obey"

When they're faggots who aren't even exercising their rights (just their imagined ones) then yes
I love watching them get rekted

Same with all the commie anarchists

Theyre all bottom of the barrel human waste who dont grasp the world they exist in

1st post best post honestly. To quickly go over some things he missed if you don't want to watch a schizo's video.

>They believe that, burried in the "Uniform Commercial Code" (UCC) there is several "laws" that make every person with a Birth Certificate and Social Security Number a "Registered Corporation," They state that this is your "Straw Man" and it is in ALL CAPS.
>They have devised "legal methods" to regain control of your "Straw Man" which entitles you to all the "Money" that the government has taken out against your "STRAW MAN." (they give varying amounts from $500k to $24 million)
>They claim once you initiate this "legal strategy to regain your "Straw man" that you are NO LONGER BOUND BY ANY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES.
Why?? 2 reasons:
>1) they claim that the courts are not charging the "real, 'free-man upon the land'" but are charging the NON-SOVEREIGN "Straw man" and therefore all charges are null and void due to lack of legal authority to act against their independence.
>2) Some crazy shit about the legal system being "switched" to "MARITIME LAW" because of the gold fringe around some flags and that if they repeat various legaleese sounding phrases that the court MUST let them go because, Freemasons and the jolly roger or some shit like that."

They are usually uneducated people who think they are smart and in on a secret.

really?

then why do they have to trick yo uinto giving your consent?

and even if you are right, there is nothing wrong with wanting your rights back

>Theyre all bottom of the barrel human waste who dont grasp the world they exist in
a mental prison?

>When they're faggots who aren't even exercising their rights (just their imagined ones) then yes
I love watching them get rekted
I can't even tell what you are talking about, give some examples

>They claim once you initiate this "legal strategy to regain your "Straw man" that you are NO LONGER BOUND BY ANY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES.
wrong, they claim you are not bound be legalities, only common law

do you know every statute on the books? can one person learn them all in a lifetime? no, but you are still supposed to follow them all and ignorance of the law is no defense. the system is fucked

Excellent, that pretty much sums it up.

Not all laws are enforced, you retard.

are you claiming that some laws don't have to be followed?

could you give some examples?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Spitting on the side walk.

>then why do they have to trick yo uinto giving your consent?
Too many idiots that become violent when you rightfully slap them or in other words: delusional manchilds
>and even if you are right, there is nothing wrong with wanting your rights back
Look what those "rights" gave us, weak nations ruled by the idiots, the death of the family unit, the death of any kind of moral or reasonable behavior, a self destructive "culture" seeking only new ways to be a whiny speshul snowlfaek.

If this is what freedom gives then clad me in shackles and chains.

Well if you are any rational being, before you do anything you haven't done before, you usually look up whether it is legal or not. I know I do.

Yes sometimes you get screwed, like the whole Tax Amnesty California had in 05, but usually, unless your into some complex shit, like handling vast amounts of other peoples money, the laws are not that hard to keep up with.

I've almost spilled my iced tea on the monitor.

>Look what those "rights" gave us, weak nations ruled by the idiots, the death of the family unit, the death of any kind of moral or reasonable behavior, a self destructive "culture" seeking only new ways to be a whiny speshul snowlfaek.
america had those rights for over a hundred years before the frankfurt school infiltrated and subverted

at least apply blame fairly

I prefer the common law, I think it's all we need

cause no harm, loss or injury

pretty simple right? but maybe we wouldn't need millions of kike lawyers if we went back to that

what do you think of asset forfeiture without trial? I believe that goes on in America now

People saying they don't accept their being being attached to a legal persona which I think are technically two separate things and they think you have to accept it. So if they refuse they are immune and gall into some bizarre international traveller category that has considerably more rights.

Of course it's bullshit.

Exactly and what does that show? That those rights make for a weak state that is susceptible to subversion.

it was only susceptible because of kike control of banking and media

Its the difference between

having natural rights laid out in the founding documents

and having those very same rights sold back to you in the form of licenses/permits etc

just one example

And if those rights weren't there? That whole shitshow would have been shut down immediately and the responsible sent in the gallows for all their lives

you are funny, arguing for having no rights

why do you want to be a slave?

Alot of people say its bullshit because they cant comprehend some magical words giving you "extra" rights but...

thats how this jew run legal system is.

its all litigation semantic voodoo

people are so cucked they have a self defeating outlook

Retarded statist who thinks it's SOOO funny to see his fellow citizens being strong armed by payed government thugs.

Better a slave in a strong society with something to live for than "free" among tantruming manchildrens and the absolute void of duty and purpose

Autistic people want to back out of the social contract, but despite this want to keep the benefits of the civilization they've supposedly renounced (such as driving, commerce, etc).

If you want to be a sovereign citizen, go into the wilderness and build a log cabin. If the police chase you out, move on to another patch of wilderness and start over.

Seriously dude these people are fucking cancers and should be culled

But unlike Canada we already have a working Constitution and Bill of Rights so we dont have to do any of those things you just listed

the statutes aren't even written in English, but Legalese, that's why they need a separate dictionary

the words must and may have their meanings switched

>a slave in a strong society with something to live for
you really advocate having NO RIGHTS AT ALL?

you are the goodest of good goy

There's a law that says my fishing license has to be readily visible I.e. Clipped to your shirt or hat so the game warden can see it.

I've literally never done this my entire life and not a single warden has had a problem with it.

>Autistic people want to back out of the social contract, but despite this want to keep the benefits of the civilization they've supposedly renounced (such as driving, commerce, etc).
not at all, they want a return to a sensible system of law, the reversal of the police state and liberty and freedom for all

they want the Constitution to be enforced and common law instead of all the millions of pages of statutes

You miss the point.
These people want to renounce the laws of society but continue to benefit from them. It's high hypocrisy.

If you shout 'AM I BEING DETAINED?' enough sometimes they just throw the case out so they don't have to deal with a maniac on some minor issue. This only encourages other sovereign citizens.

why should you need a licence to fish waters owned by the people? aren't you one of the people, and therefore an owner?

is government your master, your equal or your servant?

wrong

they want to go back to common law, as was specified in the constitution, and to have their rights not be infringed

No sorry leaf no ones being benifited by throwing people in jail for victimless crimes except the gov and private prison system

for being a weed lmao faggot leaf you should understand at least one of these scenarios

>Owned by the people
It's america not the UKSSR

There are laws that state you can't spit into the wind in public.

Sorry trying to teach a Jew honor is like a teaching a fish to walk

Asking the police if you're being detained isn't sovereign citizen bullshit. Are you one of those idiots that thinks the police are your friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

But if there are less niggers on the street, the world benefits.

Why do I need a permit to exercise my 2nd amendment?

Why do I need a drivers license to freely use roads Ive paid tax for?

Why do Britbongs need a t.v. license?

Why are we having our rights sold back to us?

$

If forfeiture of assets is happening without being afforded a trial, I cannot agree to it. I do not just take a debtor's word. He needs to prove his case, even if it is the government.

Most of them are complete retards who are one step away from jabbering about gangstalking rays getting shot at their dicks. Only ever had to deal with one in person and he started shrieking about the Constitution the moment I asked him a question.

>>a slave in a strong society with something to live for
>you really advocate having NO RIGHTS AT ALL?

Worked wonderfully for the middle ages and the Romans, the problem began when people got too many rights for their own good

1. Because you live in a Commie state
2. Driving is privilege not a right.
3. See 1
4 Because you're dumb enough to pay for em

Dont turn this into a race thing.

I despise all jew tactics and race baiting/multiculturalism voodoo is one of them

How can we prove you paid taxes without a form of ID?

>Delusional Americans believe they have discovered legal loopholes which they can exploit

stupid fuckers, Steve Jobs wanabees.. but they fail hard

>pic related, its steve jobs mercedes without plates.
god bless this based fucker.

they are literally Sup Forums in real life
makes you think, huh?

The supreme court already that driving is a right

Go google it

Driving isnt a previlige. Its a right to freedom. Faggots like u are the ones that vote in t.v. licenses

>Permit to exercise 2A
Move out of your commie state friendo.

>drivers license
Driving is a privilege, not a right.

>tv license
Commie state

>rights sold back to us
Because you live in a commie state and/or don't know what a "right" is.

I don't understand, do you really believe you are a free people?

exactly

>If forfeiture of assets is happening without being afforded a trial, I cannot agree to it.
if? IF?

do a google search

and if you don't agree with it(as any sane moral person wouldn't) what you gonna do about it?

>Driving is privilege not a right.
according to who? oh that's right, according to your rulers

>its steve jobs mercedes without plates.
could you explain?

It's still illegal to drive without a license. It's only a right if it's apart of common use for daily life.

The burden falls on you. Leave my ass alone. Go investigate without infringing on my freedoms. Im not here to make your job easy. You work for me

Fair enough. Just need to detain you, take you in, and run whatever tests we need to in order to identify you.

Sovereign citizens really are autistic manchildren.

What part of infringing on my rights do you not understand bootlicker

It's illegal to drive without a license. What right is he infringing on arresting you and finding out your identity?

Lemme guess, you don't consent?

This thread is full of government welfare monkeys

Its like they have divisions that just shitpost online to further their statist faggotry

Go suck shit.

>>its steve jobs mercedes without plates.
>could you explain?

>Steve (or someone close to him) spotted a loophole in the California vehicle laws. Anyone with a brand new car had a maximum of six months to affix the issued number plate to the vehicle.

>So Jobs made an arrangement with the leasing company; he would always change cars during the sixth month of the lease, exchanging one silver Mercedes SL55 AMG for another identical one. At no time would he ever be in a car as old as six months; and thus there was no legal requirement to have the number plates fitted.

dont worry about it, you need to be rich to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w

What probable cause do you have of detaining random people? Because you feel like it?

Then you have a problem when people dont consent and "fear for ur life" when you receive static?

lol

It's a stupid loophole to follow, as you can still be pulled over, you just can't be charged. Why would you ever purposefully do that to yourself?

Explain when people are being "randomly detained"? Go ahead, I'll wait.

I am legally allowed to detain you if I have reasonable suspicion a crime is being committed. Since you can't prove to me you paid taxes for the road you're using I am allowed to do that.

>It's still illegal to drive without a license
if you look up the word "drive" in a legal dictionary you will find that it is using a vehicle for commerce. so only bus/taxi/lorries etc should need a licensed operator

individualism, common law and SC are existential threats to them, no wonder they run psyops against them so often

kek

that's the first time I've been impressed with jobs

Hahaha, go ahead and try to use that during a traffic stop. "Drive" is common speak, which applies in context. You are operating a motor vehicle illegally by not having a license.

You sound like a rather insufferable faggot who is likely also a NEET

So a multi billionaire with a small dick had to do some edgey loophole shit with unmarked vehicles like hes some sort of super spy man child

I dont need to prove nothing to you chump

Then you get arrested for it until it can be proven, chump :^)

True, you don't. Which is why I would detain you and use whatever means at my disposable to identify you.

>commie anarchists
Funny way to spell Libertarian XDD

there is no crime without a corpus delecti, where is yours in this scenario?

I'm not saying it will work, but that is how it's defined in a legal dictionary

I don't need concrete proof to detain or make the arrest, only reasonable suspicion. The rest is for the courts to decide.

Operating a motor vehicle without a license.

Cannot into burden of proof

Cannot into unwarranted search and seizure

Cannot into conspiracy

not wanting to be owned by a government you had no choice of being born under

really makes you think

Of course you do. And you can be shot without it having to go to court too

I mean if you want to be frank

It works for both sides

It was warranted the second you refused to provide the legally required driver's license.

Nah brah

Go back to jacking off to police brutality vids piggy

Watching you guys get arrested while yelling is actually pretty hilarious.

Nah I'll just laugh at videos of fags like you yelling I DO NOT CONSENT as you go to jail.