What’s the biggest a woman could get until you would deem her unfuckable?

What’s the biggest a woman could get until you would deem her unfuckable?

There is no limit.

After a certain point you have to do it for the pure novelty, so as ^ said, there is no limit.

who is she?

Just above wherever this woman is on any given day. She will never not be fuckable.

That's Kim Kardashian you retard. What hole do you live in?

her pussy prolly smell like parmesan cheese no thanks

kekd

Not THAT big

I fucked a 500 pounder once. She was alright. I’ve fucked a few 300 pounders that were terrible. They just couldn’t figure out the whole face down, ass up thing. That’s one of the main reasons I stopped fucking my cousin. She was a terrible lay.

k

When the gut sticks out farther than the tits, it's time to call it quits.

FUCKING CRINGE

I CONSIDER THAT CHICK UNFUCKABLE 200 POUNDS AGO,

IF A GIRL IS SHAPELY SHE'S GOOD. ANY BIGGER? FUCK THAT FAT FUCK. I TAKE CARE OF MY SELF SHE SHOULD TOO

140 pounds

@ 5'???

@5'1"?

that WOULD BE PRETTY FAT,.

Fuck no that's hobbit shit. I'd say 5'6 and over but not past 6 ft

I KNOW YOU ARE A KISSLESS VIRGIN WHO NEVER SEES WOMEN BUT 140 @ 5'6" IS PRETTY CHUBBY,.

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF 5'6" @ 140

Are you the guy who I posted a picture of Eric Harris from Columbine and you were like LOL THE COLUMBINE KIDS WERE FAGS and then i said Harris was kinda cool and then you agreed? Asking because of all caps.

7-8 feet probably

YES. I AM SURPRISED YOU FUCKING REMEMBER THAT IT WAS AT LEAST 4-5 MTHS AGO,

BTW I DIDN'T CALL THEM FAGS I SAID THEY WERE INCOMPETENT DUE TO THE LOW BODY COUNT AND I DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU. I THINK THEY ARE SPOILED BORING FUCKS.

YEA THAT WAS ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU AGAIN HERE!

THIS ISN'T ME BTW.

That's fucking hilarious man. And I agree with you about them being spoiled fucks that's one thing I fucking hate about them. Also that girl looks pregnant maybe that's why she's fat.

Fuck, well that last post is at you

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

ALSO I HAVE VERY BAD AIM, CANNOT SEEM TO HIT A MILK JUG FROM 5FT WITH BUCKSHOT YET BUT IM TRYING. ARMS ARE VERY SKINNY

NAH, SHE JUST DRINKS BEER

NAH IT WAS ME WHO ON THAT THREAD, THIS GUY IN CAPS LOCK WHO IS A BORING FUCK ISN'T ME. THERE IS AN IMPOSTER CAPS LOCK HERE.

THIS GUY LIKES CAPS LOCK AS MUCH AS HE LIKES HIS PAP’S COCK

THIS WAS THE IMPOSTER. I LIKE COCK. NOT MY DADS THOUGH,

Are you I Worship Jeffrey Dahmer on youtube or no? He's always typing in all caps and is into guys too.

NO. I CONSIDER HIM THE LESSER AMONG SERIAL KILLERS.

sure you do niggy

Alright, cool

FUCK OFF LONELY FAT DUDE.

Samantha 38g is it.

A BMI over 24...

I would love to have this but her ass is prob too big for me to fuck from the back

How does it feel knowing your dick cannot please a real woman