Hey man. Its okay

Hey man. Its okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr7amwiE-gw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks, pal

thanks dad

anyone have more of these? I need them.

I fucking hate robin Williams, he is an man actor. My dad say he’s an fucking IDIOT!!!! Me and my dad saw him at the movies and fucking Robin Williams was running around flailing his arms like an fucking IDIOT11121.

My dad says it’s because fucking Robin Williams is coked up all the time. The coke makes run around and fart and stinking up the place. My dad says fucking Robin Williams rubs the coke on his face and it makes him act like an fucking IDIOT!!! !!!!!

We had a bottle of coke and I wanted to see so I poured it on my face and drank some but I was choked and coughing a lot when the bubbles went up my nose!!!... it felt real bad in my eyes!!!! and I made a big mess and lots of noise and my dad came into the kitchen and asked me wtf I was doing!!!! He said I was an IDIOT just like fucking Robin Williams.

Fucking Robin Williams you are the worst.

Anyone have that gif of keemstar fucking a dildo attached to a car in a park?

A very specific request. Give me a couple of minutes

i cry evry tiem

Thanks dad

That sounds like bullshit.

Thanks. I was kind of anxious about that but now I feel better.

thanks fren

I remember it was on /gif a few days ago. I'm not sure if it was him, but he looked very similar to keemstar

Sry but cant sauce that for u

:( is okay

thx fren enjoy this blessed images as my token of gratitude.

This reads like something Will Laren would write.

he's a big guy

I would give more but i must be on my way. So much to decide to do when you don't want to live. Until then, friend.

i have to hijack the thread for uganda knuckles really quick..
youtube.com/watch?v=rr7amwiE-gw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m30s
did we move kony outta de wae?

make sure to use 1:30 timestamp

be safe. you are good fren.