How many actors did you lose respect for during this election?

How many actors did you lose respect for during this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828819/amp/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-not-vote-Donald-Trump-2016-presidential-election.html?client=ms-android-huawei
youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More or less all of them.

Didn't expect fucking arnold to denounce trump.

pretty much all of them

Wait, Arnold talked shit about Trump?
Did he say he was pro-hilary?

They're just afraid the propaganda machine they invested their careers in is dying compared to internet.

why wouldn't he? Arnold is a good guy.

Never respected any of the dancing monkeys.

This is par for the course. I don't even have respect for people who supported Trump. Celebrities should recognize that being actors does not make your opinion interesting or carefully considered.

In their defense, this is SNL, so this isn't worse than what they usually have, and perhaps they can get actors cheaper if they're giving them an opportunity to shill their shitty political opinions.

SHE RIGGED EVERYTHING IT'S NOT FAIR
SUCH A NASTY WOMAN
I'LL KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE MAGA

How butthurt can one single little group of faggots be?

>waah people are making fun of muh god-emperor trump! *sniffle* they disagree with my outrageous, anti-social, tin-foil ideology I don't r-respect them anymore.

google.fi/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828819/amp/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-not-vote-Donald-Trump-2016-presidential-election.html?client=ms-android-huawei

Posted on instagram that he will not vote for the republican canditate.

>I don't even have respect for people who supported Trump.

This. #ImWithHer and you'd better be, too.

>Either you're with us or you're against us

This mindset needs to fucking vanish.

>having respect for actors

Very few people in Hollywood actually warrant respect.

us vs them is the cancer of this election

protip: Arnold is hosting The Apprentice this year

Honestly for me, I just find is completely jarring that people in any class would be pro-hilary. She's been shown to be completely and utterly corrupt, evil, and planned-behind-the-scenes tomfoolery.

All while taking the "moral high ground" despite it being so obvious. As someone not from the states i'm just shocked.

Trump isn't a good candidate either, but literally all he's done is say mean things. Hilary has KILLED PEOPLE. And shown to rig politics. fucking christ people

I don't know how that would lead him to not support Trump.

Us v. Them is a basic tenet of politics. It has been this way for centuries and WILL be this way for more to come.

Gonna have to deal with it.

Nigga was the governer of cali Einstein what do you expect? Still love him

He avoided the question by talking about the polls instead of discussing the similarities of Trump's campaign to his own.

no he wouldn't vote trump because trump is barely republican

Us v. Them is a basic tenet of the party system, not politics in general autist

Most actors don't know that their agents feed them establishment propaganda knowing they will be effective mouthpieces

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

>Hillary is literally Hitler! She kills people and sheit. I saw an infographic on Sup Forums so it's obviously true!
>tinfoiling this hard
>h-how can people support her don't they see it? D-didn't they take the redpill??

All of them involved in any way.

>t. Armchair director

user is correct.

Not him but anybody who thinks that Hillary isn't a complete shit tier lying politician is at least as delusional as poltards

That's a pretty absolute statement

He probably doesn't want to be branded a pussy grabber enabler because he's scared it will sink his show and hurt his brand.

>As a young lad he would take it up the power in a make prostitutions ring
>Addicted to cocaine in the 80s
>Out of wedlock child
>Suspected pederast

Arnold sure has moral authority over trump

this is head in the sand mentality

I knew all of them were cucks before just based on their interviews.

Except Chris Pratt

A lot of pro Trump celebrities just don't comment on politics, like Bruce Willis and Sylvestor Stalone (which sadly probably cost him his oscar that he made a statement he was pro Trump right before it)

Clint Eastwood probably had the most respectful opinion, that he backed the majority of things that Trump has said, but saw he said some dumb things as well.

Wrong.

Accept it and continue on with your life.

So you're saying that absolutely 100% of everything Hilary has gotten flak for isn't true? Fuck off

>She's been shown to be completely and utterly corrupt, evil, and planned-behind-the-scenes tomfoolery

dang that bitch gave money she got from shitskins to her charity the fuck??? literally worse than hitler!!

>I am right you are wrong lalalala

spoken like a true republican

Arnold is a joke to me now. Think of all the infidelity and all the girls he grabbed by the pussy. What a hypocrite.

I've lost respect for more or less all my actress or model waifus

But that was before that video IIRC.

Also I find it odd that off hand comments made like 20 years ago is a major talking point about this election instead of actual political policy...

I'm saying there is no rational reason to believe that she has murdered or assassinated anyone, or that she is somehow illegally or illitimately rigging the election, or that her deleting her emails were illegal, etc. She's 'shady' and 'crooked' in all the usual, legal ways politicians are, sure, absolutely.

yes yes and hillary have the rape victims stalked and harassed to silent them is just a conspiracy made up by the alt right

Not an actor, but I'm sick to death of Rodger Waters trying to get involved in politics. His antics about Trump at his concerts was a bit much for me.

>ha ha
>charade you are

you should have, he's always been a closet Democrat

>/tv = Trump TV.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>suspected pederast

Yeah, at least Trump waits until they're 18.

>tells eight year old girl
>he'll be fucking her in 10 years

I'm still not sure if this is true.

>losing respect for Tom fucking Hanks because he made fun of your cartoon candidate
>on a sketch-comedy show that has been running on TV for literal decades
>having skin THIS thin
How much of a beta faggot can you possibly be, OP?

He didn't say anything.

Arnold said that Republican party is a big party where you can disagree and agree with each other on conservative views.

Arnold basically avoid the question, like a master politician.

I thought the black jeopardy skit was actually funny. It's about rich neoliberals laughing at niggers and trumpkins, who have more in common than the actually realize. Keenans surprised reactions to Hanks answers were pretty kek worthy too

If you ever respected actors the fault lied in you, OP.

>Tom Hanks
>is a cuck
>because I don't like his political views
November is going to be sweet, isn't it?

Doing anything to support Hillary is a suicide of honour as far as I'm concerned

Why do they not deserve any respect at all?

>I thought the black jeopardy skit was actually funny.
I said it was par for the course, meaning of SNL is heavy handed garbage, it's nothing to be surprised about. I don't even know what skit you're talking about, but I probably wouldn't find it funny.

What will happen to Tom Hanks now that he jinxed KEK?

not for the sake of acting at least

So by this retardo logic, anything anti-Trump is automatically pro-Hillary? I don't know about you, but I don't support Hillary or Trump at all, but I can make fun of them both equally...and Trump is the easiest to anally blast out of the two of them. You can't deny that.

Again, why? It's a craft, you do need to work at it to be good at it, so much so that it's a job. I think a lot of neets don't really understand the work that actually goes into something like this since they think it must be easy. There is a reason not everyone is DDL....don't be a retard about it.

>You can't deny that.

You can.

You can deny what? That Trump is the easiest to make fun of? Please attempt to, faggot.

it's glorified prostitution

oh no, tom hanks, favorite :(

They lie for a living and are judged on how convincing those lies might be. They're driven by a narcissistic need to be the focal point of attention. These aren't the behaviors or qualities of admirable people.

>caring what actors think

the only good celeb thread is a lewd celeb thread

I pray pray trumpfags commit mass suicide after he inevitably unavoidably loses

It makes me so so happy to see things like OPs post! Yes! I hope hope Saving Private Ryan or Forrest Gump are some of your favorite movies so that you can no longer enjoy them knowing Tom Hanks is anti-Trump.

I'm all for polite political discourse, but Trump is the one who corrupted it.in the first place and brought it to his level and since we are on his level for a couple more weeks, I say I hope Tom Hanks and Robert Deniro were your favorite actors with your favorite movies that brought you pleasure but now that pleasure is denied to you forever because of politics.

I want that for you trumpfag so badly. I want you to suffer in such a miniscule way. Its so pleasant for me

No it's fucking not. Are you an actual retard?

Zero. They were shit all along

This one. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Home Alone 2 the same every again.

here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk

i dont usually watch SNL because is mostly unfunny garbage

Uhh.. don't u have an audition to attend to?

His victory is inevitable

I just did.

Stay rekt.

I don't think you understand the difference between "lying" and "acting". Are you 13?

as soon as I watching it, that's what I got from it.

I'm surprised they got away with that.

also this is also a true fact, if there were a communist revolution these are the groups of people that would actually unite and have more in common with each other.

An iranian scientist's who was spying for us name was in her emails and he was executed days after it was leaked. Bitch is a menace to society.

How am I rekt? All you said was "I deny it", you deny that Trump is the easier to make fun of...well...why? I can feel the butthurt through my computer screen you fucking trumpfag.

Something doesn't become more worthwhile or respectable just because it had a lot of work behind it. If the end product is beautiful and took no effort then it does not diminish its value, if the end product is shit but people put their heart and soul into it that doesn't make it worthwhile.

K. That wasn't funny at all and I stopped after nearly two minutes.

Brilliant rebuttal, are you 12?

t. No poll in existance

This is a non-argument. If you don't see the merits in acting as a craft, that's your opinion, it's not an objective fact. Acting isn't easy though. I have no clue why burgerland is so dismissive now of fucking art and artistic mediums.

>waaaah these preople have opinions I don't like!

You didn't even explain why; I denied it -- you have to prove it.

Stop being this immensely-butthurt, it just comes off as sad.

>acting is art
kek

good comeback there, newfriend.

Opinions become law in government you dumbass
Nice reductionist view on the importance on debate though edgelord

You're the one making a claim.

>Waah sense of humour isn't subjective pls believ me

>Acting isn't easy though.
I don't care whether it is or it isn't. The non-argument is yours.

Yeah I was pretty surprised it wasn't them just laughing at and mocking Trump stans as stupid inbred racist bigots.

Millennials across the board are all so fucking stupid it's enraging.

We're all millennials, you fucking idiot.

>you have to prove it.

Oh, fine then retardo:
-immature antics on stage
-immature antics on twitter
-comically ill-informed policies
-constant complaining and whining
-constant bitching about his opponents
-articulates like a literal child
-is literally going bald but looks like a man during a mid-life crisis

The man looks and acts like a fucking cartoon. Of all the candidates, he is by far the easiest to make fun of you butthurt trumpfaggot

Terrible bait.

You haven't proven a thing.

>it's the new generation! They are to blame!
what a new and inspiring argument

>inb4 I am told "it's different THIS time!"

>we