Ok so I met this girl a few weeks ago and she's gorgeous and even though nothing has been said about it we can both...

Ok so I met this girl a few weeks ago and she's gorgeous and even though nothing has been said about it we can both tell we want each other, the only problem is I'm 19 and she's 14, I thought she was 16 when I first met her but now I know she's 14 it just sucks, what do Sup Forums?

2 options, fuck or dont fuck. Not that hard

Go to colombia

You should rape her!

If her parents find out or she says you raped her you'll be taking it up the ass in jail for a long time. Not worth it.

Just wait 4 years you goddam cuck

>what do Sup Forums?
Only answer, post wins nigger!

sauce?

She’ll have moved on for sure. Your best bet is to ask her dad for permission. Maybe give him a nice bottle of scotch.

how the hell does a 19 year old meet a 14 year old

School, I got held back and she's a freshman.

Jut wait 4 years.

>I got held back
oh i see

kys

AHAHAHAHAHA you're screwed.

Do not develop feelings. just stop. stop now. fuck something else.

keep to your own age. These are dangerous times.

not only that, as soon as inmates find out your charges, you'll get raped with poolsticks and end up hanging yourself

just fuck her already, and put a baby in her to make her forever your slave

Women are fucked up in the head and they make you think what they want beacuse you think with your penis.
I would stay away not because she is 14....well yeah because of that but because her head is full of hormons and she can change her mod quickly, if she decides she doesnt likes you she simply calls the police and you go to jail

Fuck her.

I'd get out of there. If you want it bad enough, I'd wait 2-4 years depending on the law.

14 will get you 20 years of taking LeeRoys BBC

SAUCE

>it just sucks
Stop being a fag, it actually sounds even better!