Is there a god Sup Forums?

Is there a god Sup Forums?

no

Yeah, but he doesn't look like that. I've been spreading the word since the 23rd, even though you guys aren't atheist, you still hold on to the retarded belief that god is humanoid and not a cobra.

Read the Bible, dibshits. The only time god shows himself physically to more than one person is when he reveals as a cobra from Moses' staff when confronting the pharaoh.

Exodus 7:10 The lord told Moses to throw down the staff, it became the snake. God's true form is a cobra. He did not make man in his image, he gave that grace to the subtlest creatures.

Look at Egypt's creation story, Apep (a cobra) and Atum (their version of God) where once one, each of them represented two sides of one individual. Egypt goes into heresy when they say that these beings split into two.

But we can surmise that all religions that have a god reference the same god through different lenses. Only christians get it right, obviously, but many religions have a snake god that contrasts a malviolent one.

This is actually the duality of god. Like a cobra he can be wrathful, but also he can be calm. Cobras strike down animals much larger than they with venom in much the same way an all powerful being might with lightning.

It is important that we still love god, though he takes the shape of something most find terrifying or repulsive. He cast down his lightning venom only on the wicked for He is just!

It is also no coincidence that snakes in general are mentioned so often in the Bible. It is not enough to have each line in the Bible memorized, but one must also read between the lines as well.

To say that god is neither man nor cobra is to say that the serpentic imagery and messages along with god's own divine acts are meaningless, which is just not true.

Depends on how you define god, but I see no reason to think that anything exists which I would call a god.

Maybe.
Religion is bullshit though.

Probably but mostly likely not what religion teaches

if there is, he plainly doesn't give a shit about us.

No.

yeah, Allah

/thread

ALLAn IS NOT GOD. he's just some dude with a big dick.

>Is there a god Sup Forums?
No

the fuck is with the one fingered foot

KEK

that's Allan's spare dick, for when he gets two girls at the same time. look, he's NOT GOD, OKAY? fuck.

Sounds interesting, you got anything else to support the concept of God being a Cobra?

It sounds really interesting

Only true answer is, Yes.

>It sounds really interesting

intelligent people gave up worshipping death noodles about, ooh, six thousand years ago. we've moved on to more enlightened concepts.

> Oooh, Goku hit him in the face! Sugoi!
> SUGOI SUGOI!

>Jesus, this guy again. May YHWY have mercy on your soul.

Found the pedophile

Why do you ask? Do you need one?

Allah is also the Christian god. Didn't you know?

You're wrong. Mohammad worshiped baal. After being ran out of his homeland he changed it to Allah and misinformation leads to mean god, not God YHWY.

Nope. The god of the Quran is the god of the Old Testament.

Prove there's a God by helping a brother out with some ether
0xe763745c34eb518ffbb7e60c22ab4536a71f77d4

I'm not going to worship anything besides kek, maybe Hanako
>Worship and respect Hanako everyone, she is our one true goddess

But tbh it really sounds intriguing

Checked
What is it
Is it base64?

there isn't & he cares

No its not. Studied the Torah, bible and the Quran.
Torah is basically Old Testament. The bible adds the New Testament. Quran contradicts the New Testament.

Hanako is best grill

I believe there was intelligent design behind us, but not of any religious variety. Just my 2 cents

> god creates little girls
> god is a pedo

qed

Of course the Quran contradicts the New Testament. Muslims will tell you that the New Testament is corrupted and not God's word. That doesn't change the fact that the god of the Quran is the god of the Old Testament, the god of Abraham.

YES
E
S

HE COMMANDS YOU TO ROLL

three fucking words, you idiot:

recurrent
laryngeal
nerve

it goes from the brain to the larynx. an INTELLIGENT DESIGNER would have run this nerve from, oh, let's say from the BRAIN to the LARYNX.

your intelligent designer ran it down the neck, around some lung ligaments and then back up to the larynx. in every mammal. this leads to an extra four feet of nerve in a giraffe.

god must work for apple.

Here we go

Why not?

And if apple works for him?

Yes, but it’s not what you think it is

Horsetrump.
Of course. The OT guy got old and retired, turned the show over to his NT son. Sort of like Fidel Castro, if Fidel had had a son instead of a brother.

Yes. He is not only a god, but also an emperor.

The Quran comes directly from Mohammad, he was run out of his own land for preaching false doctrine 600 yrs after Christ. Makes it to jewland and learns Torah. Changes baal to Allah and goes to new land and preaches Quran. Directly calls for the antichrist as their saviour.

The address?

I use to see it this way too user. Took much study and many years to see it in its entirety.

>Horsetrump
Speak of the Devil and the Devil appears!

Misinformation and fake news

This is your God, a sell out JEW

>The Quran comes directly from Mohammad
And the New Testament comes from anonymous authors.
>he was run out of his own land for preaching false doctrine 600 yrs after Christ.
>Makes it to jewland and learns Torah.
None of this is relevant. The fact remains that the god in the Quran is the same character as the one in the Old Testament.

No doubt there's a God, the reason y'all don't believe it, is because of how Christians/religous folk act nowadays.
If they stick exactly to what they read it shows, you can see it.. I have tbh. But the fakes are publicized more. If they claim to be religious and don't act like, who would believe them?

if there is a god hes an indifferent fuck, if there isn't a god the chaos of the void is an indifferent fuck, whatever man theology is for suckers.

They're simply facts. I don't think any of these books are actually true, but the fact remains that they share characters.

>No doubt there's a God, the reason y'all don't believe it, is because of how Christians/religous folk act nowadays.
Nope. I don't believe because there's no good reason to.
>If they stick exactly to what they read it shows, you can see it
I agree, and it's disturbing.

Sorry, nope. God looks like this, had a dream about it.

Open your eyes man. Its misleading and make you think that. The original Muslim people were part of the jewish teaching. Distance cousins basically, but the Quran goes directly against the NT. And Mohammad was the mastermind of it. It pulled them in a new direction, that was not following Jewish or Christian teachings. But yes some what similar because they have the same forefathers.

>Its misleading and make you think that
Because it's literally in the text.
>the Quran goes directly against the NT
Yes, I know. I've already told you that doesn't matter.
>It pulled them in a new direction, that was not following Jewish or Christian teachings
Irrelevant.
>But yes some what similar because they have the same forefathers.
And the same god character.

Share ancestry and religious practice. Here you're correct. Just have to see the bigger picture of corruption of the gospel. Of corse you have to believe on YHWY first.

>Of corse you have to believe on YHWY first.
Which I don't. These are just books to me.

Serious question, do you believe in YHWY or are you just poking at the Jews, Christians, and Muslims faith?

I see, okay brother I respect your opinion.

I don't believe in Yahweh, no. I'm just telling you what a straightforward reading of these stories shows.

Yes, and we're it.

Yes when you look at it like that. YHWY is the GOD of all three.

My earlier post were a distinction between them if your deeper into the faith. Best regards man.