Warts or nah? Last std check they said it was nothing about a year ago...

Warts or nah? Last std check they said it was nothing about a year ago. Now it's looking bigger and I'm guilty with it in the girlfriends mouth.

Coincidentally enough, I'm a medical student. How often do you masturbate, do you use lubricant when you do, do you use a tight grip?

Did you have a sexual partner before your current girlfriend?

Wow id end it now.

Honestly looks like herpes to me. Bigger slut ex gave it to me.

Nigger

You got the herp, bro.

Thats herpes my man

Usually masturbate once or twice a week depending on if we have sex or not regularly. I don't use lubricant and do grip somewhat firmly.

I've had dozens before and after her we've been off and on for +/-5 years. When I first noticed something going on down there I went to get checked at a clinic I figured I had hurt myself cycling too much as a small bump appeared on my penis after a particularly uncomfortable long ride.

Did you try to pop it? If it looks like a zit, but doesn't pop it could be molluscum. It will go away with a freeze not unlike a wart.

Has it stayed the same for a year, or in the same location?

Prepare ur anus for the joy that is herpes

visual inspections are useless
get a blood test

It's in the same location just now starting to look bigger and colored. I don't know if I'm just irritating it more and more over time I typically ride 150 miles a week.

Are you diabetic?

Last time I checked no, but there is a family history of type 1.

Riding could be a possibility - perhaps try compression shorts.

However, that being said, you need to get a PCR blood test to test for viral particles to verify it isn't HPV or HSV-2.

Additionally, have you had cold-sores present ever? Has a previous partner? It's rare to transmit HSV-2 orally to your partner as approximately 67% of adults in the U.S have contracted HSV-1 and it stays dormant in the trigeminal nerve, preventing secondary infection of HSV-2.

I usually have a pair or something similar to go along with the kit. Yes I will get blood tests done soon.
No I've never had cold sores before

Okay, well go see a physician and get the STD check done, visually never cuts it. It could possibly be an HSV-1 infection of the genitals, or a localized infection due to your biking friction.

Thanks for the chat.

Herpes ain't bad. I got it, just itches every year or so