twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feeling a bit sad lads

what should i do

anime

join isis

Dutch news site just reported major explosion on london bridge

*shakes your hand*

babestation

imagine blaming innocent, unrelated people to a terrorist attack instead of capitalism.

why do those arabic letters spell out 'Jew'

Adele is incredible 2bh, I love her
youtube.com/watch?v=RDRwqTNLGDs

>Looks at the sundial
>Nods me head like pic related
>Gathers up me mate
>Gets solemn

It's time, lads
>Kneels down, prostrated facing Mecca

the only reason why terrorist attacks keep happening is because people are mean to muslims
which is why terrorist attacks never happen in the middle east

wtf islam is redpilled now!

reddit thinks theyre controlled

there was a photo of some EOD techs working on a bombvest about 20 min ago, its probably that they reckon

I'm here to pay my respects for those affected by today's terror attack in London.

F

excellent thread

Geography fail? I don't know enough about Landan

S

>garagistas and grimers b.t.f.o.

these attacks are only happening because of rampant islamaphobia. stop the hate and the attacks will stop.

Wonderful thread, wonderful people, wonderful bridge.

this

reminder that not voting for jez is the same as voting for terrorism

shut it down

Vauxhall is literally a 20 minute walk from London Bridge

how did capitalism cause muslims to gun down, bomb and ram trucks into non-muslims lad

fucking leftypol is making my internet slow I HATE THEM!

dont really believe the so called holohoax went down as they said it did

S?

dont respond to him

>r*ddit

new gimmick idea: replying to posts 3 days later

thats the vauxhall dealership in luton

t. Hans

how did capitalism not cause Western Solidiers to gun down, bomb and ram trucks in civilians in the middle east lad

I just can't vote for Corbyn lads I know he has the right policies but he's going to bring in even more Muslims FUCKING HELL

PART

>replying to obvious bait

Might go for a cheeky wank lads

help

I was at the incident at borough market. I was in one of the pubs having a drink and all of a sudden I see people running away from something outside. Next thing I know people are locking the doors in the pub. My first thought it was some kind of street fight or gang fight. I see a guy with a knife run past and stab someone. About 5min he comes back to the front of the pub and he opens his jacket and I can see something strapped to him like a bomb. Chaos, and we all run to the back of the pub to hide. We are upstairs hiding and hear gun shots straight away. They seem to have come through the pub window but I can't be certain. We sit and wait as we hear more gun shots, this time people shouting outside presumably police. The response time was incredible probably within 5 min. People inside are running around as someone was seriously injured downstairs and were looking for a med kit. 10 min later police are at the pub and tell everyone to run out. On my way out I see someone inside the pub by the front window lying with blood all over his head looks as though he had been shot in the head, but this wasn't the perpetrator. Presumably shot initially when the perpetrator was outside the pub but again I can't be sure. As we exit pub there are what seems like hundreds of police aiming guns away from the direction we were told to run. One corner after the other there was a police officer telling us where to run. I'm still amazed how quickly it was all set up and the response time.

"The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam."

@75643985
fuck off degenerate leftypol scumbag

never post in my thread again

picked my foot lads
now it's bleeding

Jesus christ what an absolute terrorist and gang crime ridden shit hole London is. White people should mass exodous out there before you get exterminated

OH MY DAYS,
septic tanks think that where G.M.'s Vauxhall is an actual place in England!

R.I.P la

hmm
wonder if you still feel this way

>my thread
lmao

just started a cheeky wank x

knew some very kind muslims at school

so, terrorism in the west is justified retribution to those evil western imperialist dogs?

got it sheed

9/11 was a defensive action against capitalists

I will when I have enough money

Going to vote Tory even though I'll get fucked

>Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE LADS LET ME TELL YOU THOSE WHO COMMIT ACTS OF TERRORISM ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS EVEN THOUGH TERRORISM IS LITERALLY THE CENTRAL TENET OF ISLAM AS IT WAS REVEALED AND PRACTICED BY THE PROPHET

he didnt say it was justified
he just said it was a result of it

middle east should be carpet bombed from top to bottom

ughh that is so out of context

THE OLD TESTAMENT
THE OLD TESTAMENT
THE OLD TESTAMENT
ROOOOOOOOOOOO

>american comes to /brit/ thread just to blow his Sup Forumstard load all over the thread

ah yes
thanks for that lad
now off you trot thanks x

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/bible_quran.html

idiot

Ugh

no

leftypol poll

strawpoll.me/13103778
strawpoll.me/13103778
strawpoll.me/13103778

strawpoll.me/13103778
strawpoll.me/13103778
strawpoll.me/13103778

the quran isnt REAL islam

>Due to the increased security threat the UK have decided to stay in the EU indefinitely

so how about that brexit eh?

fuck off leftypol you utter mongbrained nobhead

>t.f.w. t h i c c teenage jewess in bus is already taken by older guy

honestly the biggest problem in society is degenerate atheist sinners. i would much rather share society with muslims than with them. sorry if this offends.

>MUH CONTEXT
>QURAN A GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN
>JIHAD IS A SPIRITAL STUGGLE
>LEARN ARABIC

it's almost as if Muslims believe the tripe they defend Islam with.

Paki bastard

PAN

NICE AND HOT

middle east should be nuked to oblivion

nothing of value would be lost

this the real question is which religion has more faithful believers. imagine if the Quran had been as violent as the Bible is

Ahh yes, the united kingdom

die = the
bart = bart

No you have to read it in Arabic the meaning is skewed because of the violent English language. It's about peace.

jesus, no wonder so many people feel the need to sign off with /s on yank websites
you people cannot detect sarcasm for whatever reason

wew was hoping this was a bollockpost

shame, glad you're safe though get some sleep x

PSA:
Americans posters in /brit/ are vile whenever they're in the news

leftypol twats need to fuck off pronto

the muslims, the

Now all pol and leftypol memes aside, can someone explain what exactly ISIS/Al Queda intend to accomplish with all this terror stuff?

Obviously they aren't going to be able to actually stop our military from eventually fucking them up just by occaisionally killing a few dozen civvies, and I dont buy that theyre doing it as some kind of 4D master plan to eventually foster support , so what exactly is the fucking point?

bit of banter

I was at the incident at borough market. I was in one of the pubs having a drink and all of a sudden I see people running away from something outside. Next thing I know people are locking the doors in the pub. My first thought it was some kind of street fight or gang fight. I see a guy with a knife run past and stab someone. About 5min he comes back to the front of the pub and he opens his jacket and I can see something strapped to him like a bomb. Chaos, and we all run to the back of the pub to hide. We are upstairs hiding and hear gun shots straight away. They seem to have come through the pub window but I can't be certain. We sit and wait as we hear more gun shots, this time people shouting outside presumably police. The response time was incredible probably within 5 min. People inside are running around as someone was seriously injured downstairs and were looking for a med kit. 10 min later police are at the pub and tell everyone to run out. On my way out I see someone inside the pub by the front window lying with blood all over his head looks as though he had been shot in the head, but this wasn't the perpetrator. Presumably shot initially when the perpetrator was outside the pub but again I can't be sure. As we exit pub there are what seems like hundreds of police aiming guns away from the direction we were told to run. One corner after the other there was a police officer telling us where to run. I'm still amazed how quickly it was all set up and the response time. Then my bollocks exploded.

FIRSTLY the muslims the terrorists ITS DISGUSTING

matyrdom

See

A global caliphate. They are quite public about their aim.

The difference is that every Muslim believes Islam to be the literal revealed word of God whereas most Christians believe nuance is required when explicating the meaning of scripture and applying it to modern life

*argues with you*

they are honestly just mongs who believe a book written by thousand year old mongs

> can someone explain what exactly ISIS/Al Queda intend to accomplish with all this terror stuff?

make blasphemy illegal, force schools to teach students to pray to allah, enact sharia law.

why dont they martyr themselves on the actual soldiers that are in syria trying to kill them?

yes but how is killing

that's a brit. or am i being meta troled

it's only going to get worse isn't it lads

hmm
why would anyone want to sign up to a religion that actively incites violence?

I reckon muslims are just overly inbred and don't get enough vitamin b12 so they start to think illogically

or maybe they don't have enough neanderthal dna so they're just thickos