Why is rice so based Sup Forums?

>It's food
>You can put it in your mouth
>You can eat it

huh...really made me think...

I am now a #RiceRocket

>eating chink fuel
ok

this is a new low in shitposting. I mean this is like trying to drag race on a tank filled with cement.

Eating meat without rice just feels so wrong

youre kind of a faggot

if you only eat rice without beans or meat then you will die because its an incomplete protein.

GODDAMNIT

I posted a thread earlier that was very intricate and well-thought out and got fucking 2 replies. THIS PIECE OF SHIT gets 4!!!

HURRR RICE IS SO BASED LELELELELE
U CAN EAT IT
IN UR MOUTH
DURRR
LEL SO FUNNNY

LEMME SCREENCAP THIS ARTISTIC MASTERPIECE FOR /R/Sup Forums U CUNT HOLD ON

please be more autistic

look at the flag of OP. Its guaranteed replies. Its like flies attracted to a pile of shit.

I would have replied to your thread if I saw it. What was it about?

Thanks I needed this.

Iktf user. I used to spend hours+ crafting long and GOOD shitposts with lots of hidden details and I would just see Canadian retards post 1-2 word posts and get lots of (you)'s. So I gave in. I gave up. I sold out. I am a failure like my dad told me.

I'm sorry user.

Rice is the food of the third world. I will have none of it in my house.

Sup Forums BTFO

Rice is suppose to balance the strong flavor of the meat and the beans,in Brazil we eat rice every single day but we never eat just the rice,i've never seen someone just eat pure rice

>i never see people eat just pure rice
because they died. OP though compliments his rice diet with rich sources of semen.

shut up leaf

Fuck off. Rice a best

i do love spanish rice.

it's kinda tricky to make. i always fuck it up somewhere. you gotta be a mexican to make it.

this shit is FUCKING delicious

This. Whenever meat is too salty, just chuck in a bit more of rice.

I love rice, especially fried rice

A FUCKING ARMILLARY SPHERE

How do you cook it though? It's easy as fuck, I think you're doing something wrong

Holy shit there is a board for cucks?

Sup Forums has always been shit.

If you want coherent discussion, you unironically need to go to reddit, unfortunately.

t. 2006 oldfag

Dude, mexican style rice is easy.

Fry rice and a finely chopped onion + a clove of garlic in butter or lard. Add 2.5 the amount of water (for over 1 cup of rice) or chicken stock.

Put the lid on. Gently boil it till most of the water is gone, then turn off the heat, fluff it, and put the lid back on. Wait.

brit IPs were banned until 2007 newfag

Fuck you I just did this and it cut my mouth up. Then I looked it up, you didn't tell me I had to cook it you fucking asshole

Reparations when?

>t.chang

sent :')

>eating non-Asian dishes that include rice

Being the crop requiring most nutrients, water and care for the least payoff in bland taste.
>Based

Rice is redpilled as fuck.
It even looks like a pill.