You really can't prove that this man has done anything wrong without using unsourced conspiracy theories

you really can't prove that this man has done anything wrong without using unsourced conspiracy theories
>b-b-but he f-funded feminists!
so what? Are you so afraid of women actually having some power? It's not a man's world anymore hun

Other urls found in this thread:

void.nothingness.org/archives/situationist/display/29917/index.php
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/false-flag-link-passport-found-next-suicide-bomber-was-fake-claim-us-french-sources
duckduckgo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pedophile island
Fake Syrian passports for niggers
On and on it goes kike it's documented well, shit tier bait.

not an argument

not sourced, mere conspiracy theories

ill bite
its public information what he funds

Found the shill

You won't find any evidence that this guy is bad because he isn't. The Polack fears the truth so they keep lying.

not an argument

unsourced conspiracy theories

true

We gotta live one over here need some muscle over here!
Sorry no AP sources since the AP is highly controlled propaganda for the CIA.
void.nothingness.org/archives/situationist/display/29917/index.php
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/false-flag-link-passport-found-next-suicide-bomber-was-fake-claim-us-french-sources

>so what? Are you so afraid of women actually having some power?

Looking at how stupid and emotional women on average are and how shitty their track record in leading position is: YES.

>Looking at how stupid and emotional women on average are and how shitty their track record in leading position is: YES.
Are you a misogynist ?

I'm all for equality. That's equal-ity, like equal. Feminists don't treat people equally, they're indignant and narcissistic. The day I actually see them promoting equality, I will back them, too, but then, they wouldn't be feminists anymore, would they?

Sup Forums has nothing on this guy but conspiracy theories and the fact that his politics are different from theirs. FACT.

1992 Black Wednesday: He shorted the GBP causing immense loss

1997 he shorted the Malaysian ringgit causing immense loss

2008: he fucked with the Hungarian Forint, almost causing it to collapse thanks to his game he played with 250.000 bonds. his goal was to collapse the biggest hungarian bank, OTP

and so on

he tried to bankrupt the hungarian Forint

You're a bigger cunt than you came out of. FACT

This. He's a well-known manipulator who has an arrest warrant in Russia for this exact reason.

Are you being paid for this or doing it for free?

Not an argument

>implying you gave any argument to begin with

You're the ones claiming he's bad

Why are you ignoring

Because he's a cunt. There, I proved it.

there is this thing called
the internet
on the internet they have all these things call
search engines
duckduckgo.com/
is one
enjoy your stay
i hope that you
learned something today
because
you
seem
pretty
dumb

funded BLM too tbqh

No why would you post this, OP?

>it's not a man's world anymore

Tbh. It is, allays has, and always will be.

Patriarchy will always exist, unless radical diversity quotas are in place, like Sweden.

And still. The elites that run nthose quotas are old elite men.

Feminism is also pro destruction towards its own society by letting in immigrants. Mostly Muslims. Islam takes woman's rights away and stones them.

Nice but btw. But u had to bite

Finnish posts quality has had massive untergang since the legal heavy booze.

>mfw Soros faces Russian justice.

For real though I would love to bounty hunt ol' George and hand deliver him to Putin myself.

>Are you a misogynist ?
After taking one look at your shithole 3rd world "country" and how it became that way, Yes.

Seriously Sup Forums you have made me hate jews. I literally fucking hate jews. The sight or mere mention of jew makes my blood boil with hatred.

The day I explode, it'll be because of a fucking kike

>Are you a misogynist ?
Do I hate children because I think they shouldn't be treated as equals?
Do I hate dogs because I don't want them running for leading positions?

That fucker AND his son needs to be hunted down.
I was/am hoping Putin does it for the Panama Papers thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Equality is a false God. Reality is much different.
Peace is an ideology. War is a fact.

Jews enter societies, function like a collective mafia and help each other out to reach top positions so they can start fucking with the art, push homosexuality, pedophilia, feminism, traditions, music and public opinion so those societies become more and more dependent on the state to eventually reach the end goal of 2800 goy slaves for every Jew as their holy-book commands.

Germany threw them out, society prospered like never before, and they became uber-mensch in just a few years surpassing every other nation in every aspect.

>You're the ones claiming he's bad
Lol bad? Like naughty? This fucking kike piece of shit should be skinned alive for his warcrimes.
Inb4 not arguement
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR ARGUEMENT TO SUCKLE ON HIS DICK AND DEFEND HIM? DO YOU HAVE A SOUL?

They really should go to Israel.

Lurk moar faggot

Imagine if Trump wins, arrests Soros, and hands him over to Putin.

We would be way closer to world peace than before.

Heil Putin

It's actually beautiful.

Id rather watch him be knifed in the asshole by his own kike buddies. Eventually he will be sacrificed.

It's funny how you retards only care about billionaires buying our elections when they are left-wing billionaires buying them. Where the fuck is the American right-wing when it comes to campaign finance reform?

I'll tell you where they are: fucking NOWHERE. Every time the Democrats try to put in place real campaign finance reform, the right-wing Republicans try to stop them. Stop whining, you faggots. You are part of the problem.

bumping because I want an answer from the mouthbreathers on this website.

Fucking answer this question.

If you care so god damn much about Soros giving donations to Democrats, then why the FUCK are you supporting candidates who block campaign finance reform??

Of course nobody on Sup Forums is going to step up and try to justify their retardation. You all know as well as I do that you're fucking retarded for voting for Republicans in this day and age. But the least you could do is fucking own it.

How does campaign finance reform help anyone? You do realise if you cut the finance then they will just donate the money to pro-zionist organizations to influence the media? God murricans are so retarded.