Hello again Sup Forums !

Hello again Sup Forums !
Today I bring you another interactive story.
As always, only posts ending in 3, 6, or 9 progress the story. Also, please only respond to the most recent story event.

You step up to your new home apprehensively. Due to a recent change of employment, you needed to come to a new city. You found a place online, loaded your
things into a moving truck, and headed north.

You knock on the door and wait. Within seconds, an energetic redhead answers.

"Hey! We've been expecting you since this morning. You're moving in, right?"

"Yeah, sorry I'm late. Traffic wasn't great on the freeway," you respond. The three freckles across the bridge of her nose and her forest-green eyes have left you a tad flustered.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Come in, I'll show you around. By the way, my name is Elise. My sister, Anne, is just upstairs. We did our best to clean up the basement suite for you. If there's anything we missed, just tell me." Elise leads you inside, heading for the stairs to the basement. Her shoulder-length hair bounces with the spring in her step. She's wearing a pair of tan-colored shorts and a pink tank top.

"I'm sure it will be fine," you call after her down the stairs. Truthfully, the entire house is much cleaner than you are used to. "Who was living down here before?"

"Oh, no one. I lost my job recently, so we decided to look for a renter to help cover costs. Our parents had the basement suite done when they gave us the house, but this is the first time anyone's ever lived down here."

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that..." you respond awkwardly. "The place looks really nice. I was worried since I couldn't come check it out beforehand, but this is much nicer than my last place."

"I'm glad you like it! Say, why don't you go introduce yourself to Anne? She was excited to meet you. You don't have your own entrance, so you'll have to get used to seeing us anyway."

Part 1 of 2

Elize coerces you up the stairs to the top floor of the house. Last door on the right, she said...

You make it to the end of the hall and knock, even though the door is already wide open. Anne turns to face you. She has the same green eyes as her sister, but her hair is blonde and falls all the down her back to her hips. You also cant' help but notice that she's completely topless.

Shit, guys. You have to live here for the foreseeable future. How do you salvage this situation?

30 seconds in and already on page 5. Sup Forums is so hyperactive tonight.

Decline to meet Anne, retreat down the basement and sob.

Take shirt off too as it's only polite

You immediately strip out of your shirt.

"There we are. It was terribly inconsiderate of me to meet you on such uneven footing. Hopefully now we can get off to a better start. I'm moving in downstairs." You tuck your shirt into your pocket like some sort of gang flag and unabashedly stare her in the eye. She eyes you up and down, amazed by your reaction.

"So you are. My name is Anne. I think we're going to get along swimmingly." She crosses her arms, slightly obscuring you view.

"I just came up to say hi. The moving truck should be here any moment, so I'm going to go unpack. It was a pleasure."

You pull your shirt back on as you head into the hallway, lest Elize starts asking questions. It's clear that the sisters have vastly different personalities.

You walk out into the summer sunlight as the moving truck pulls up. Elize follows you out and offers to help.

Should we take her up on her offer?

Let her help, but only with small things.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind the company. Uh, here. You can take this." You hand her a small box. She props the door open and begins making trips in and out of the house in her bare feet.

"Are you excited to be in a new city, or nervous?" she asks.

"A little of both, I suppose. My new job starts in a few days. When that happens, I won't have time to be either. By the way, what did you do before you lost your job?"

"I was a waitress. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good. I'm honest enough with myself to admit that it wasn't a good fit for me," she replies.

"Oh? Is being a waitress hard? I've never worked in the industry," you ask as you manage to pick up your bedside table under one arm.

"I have a bad habit of forgetting things," Elize says, sticking out her tongue.

With her help, you manage to get most of your stuff unpacked within the hour. You get your TV stand in place, and you 65", 4k display set up where you know you won't get any glare. This basement suite is already looking like a wonderful man cave. As the last boxes hit the ground, Elize picks up something from the corner.

"Hey... Quick question... Why do you have a pair of my underwear down here?" She turns to face you with a small pink thong in her hands. You've never seen it before." Did you go in my room when you were upstairs?"

Shit, Sup Forums. We're in a tight spot. What do we say?

Tell the truth, you hadn't even been in the room yet, you didn't take it.

Roll

Tell her that those look nice but this is the first time you've seen them.

roll

No I've been unloading boxes with you for a while now, Maybe you left them down here?

"Those look nice, but this is the first time i've seen 'em," you respond. She has a very uncomfortable look on her face.

"Yeah? How did they get down here then?" She looks like she wants to believe you, but can't think of an explanation other than you being the culprit.

"I haven't the foggiest." You rub the bridge of your nose in frustration. This move in was already way too much drama. Your friends had warned you that living with girls was a bad idea.

"I'm going to take these upstairs," she says, pointing up at the ceiling.

"Yeah. I need to run to the store, get some eggs, milk, probably garbage bags. You know. The basics." It will be good to get away from this situation at least. Let things cool off.

"Ok."

"Thanks for your help unloading!" you call after her as she takes the stairs 2 at a time.

You follow in a minute and head for the front door. As you're lacing up your shoes, you notice Anne sitting on the top step of the third floor. She has a mischievous smile on her face, and shes looking at you as if she's asking a question.
did you enjoy it? did you have fun?

You head out the door quickly and aim for the grocery mart. You now know how Elize's underwear ended up down there. You have some time to sort through your thoughts while you shop.

What should you do when you get back? Confront her? Keep it on the DL? Tell Elize first?

what do you think Sup Forums ?

Don't mention it, but make a note to keep a close eye on Anne.

Bump for more stories

You return with grocery bags in hand. The neighborhood is really nice. Lawns are perfectly trimmed, and trees line the sidewalk in even intervals. Every vehicle you see on the street is no more than 2 years old. It is the very definition of a stereotypical suburban district. You kick your shoes off and head to the basement to unload your perishables into the fridge.

"Hey," Elize says from the stairs, scaring the shit out of you and nearly making you drop your eggs.

"Jesus christ." You turn to face her.

"I wanted to apologize. I was being silly. I probably left my underwear down her by accident when I was cleaning up. the other day. Besides, we're going to be sharing a washing machine, so I'll have to get used to it anyway. Tell you what, to make up for it, I'll cook dinner tonight. You can come up and dine with Anne and I. How does that sound?" Her eyes scanned the floor at her feet while she spoke. You see only a hint of her emerald eyes beneath the curtain of fiery hair.

"That sounds wonderful. I'm just going to start unpacking some of these boxes. Give me a holler when it ready. Or better yet, give me call if I can help you with anything," you reply as you close the fridge behind you.

"Aha! Don't worry about it. I'm a master chef." She adopts a beaming smile that lights up her face, then takes off up the stairs again without another word.

To be cont. Bump for me while i pump out the next bit.

Ooh I'm ready for some dinner baby

bump for dinner

mmm, I'm hungry and bumping. (also just as a general note, if she's cooking, we've gotta volunteer to do dishes and clean up)

AGreed

Roll for this!

I will play a trick on her and pretend I am alergic to something in the dish.

Should've gone to bed a long time ago... oh well it's not like I've got an 8am class... hurry up and write user

Vetoed

Yea this is pretty much the sole reason I'm up. Doing God's work OP.

Dinner goes smoothly. Anne is much better behaved under the watchful eye of her sister, and you find yourself relaxing over a delicious meal. If this turns out to be the norm, you're going to enjoy living here. Pleasant company and pretty faces are the spice of life.

"This was amazing. I'll have to make it up to you sometime." You push your empty plate away and lean back in your chair.

"Well how about a two in one? You can take us out somewhere, and we can use the opportunity to show you around town a bit!" Elize pounds the table to accentuate her statement. Her eyes are sparkling with excitement.

"Sure. How about tomorrow, since I won't have much time once I start work?" you ask in response.

"Sounds like a plan. Where are you going to take us?" Anne asks. You can't be sure if you're just imagining the calculating look in her eye.

"I have to choose? I just moved here."

"You're the man. If you're taking us out on a date, you have to pick the venue," she replies.

"Ahh! It's not a date, you nerd!" Elize shouts, giving her sister a playful slap over the shoulder. "Ooo! Mom's calling. I'll be back!" Elize runs off to the third floor with her buzzing phone in hand. You decide to help Anne with the dishes after it becomes apparent that Elize might not be back for a while.

"So? Have you decided yet?" Anne asks as she sinks her hands into the bubbly water.

"Decided on what?" You ask carefully.

"Which one of us you're going to sleep with," she responds casually. You nearly drop the dish you're attempting to dry.

"Sorry?"

"You can't live under the same roof as two beautiful girls like us and not have sex with either of them. Who are you going to choose?"

She put us on the spot, Sup Forums. what now?
as a bonus, where should we take them tomorrow night?

Why not both (also Mexican restaurant)

"Aww I have to choose? I wanted you two to fight over me a bit." And take them bitches somewhere fancy. Bitches love fancy

what a roll

Don't make a choice yet get to know them both better first! Don't wanna stick dick in crazy

Tell her she will have to fight for me, for now she is not my favorite.

Take them to the swimming pool to perv at will on them and any other pretty ones.

I'm happy that this is what won

"I couldn't possibly make a choice like that where one person gets left out. I'm not a monster. Besides, if one beautiful girl is good, then two is better," you shoot back without missing a beat.

"Oh my. You want to have your way with both of us?" She sidles closer to you, brushing up against your side. "I must say, I'm not opposed. I like a man who takes what he wants. I should warn you though." She leans in so that she's damn near whispering in your ear. "It would break my sisters heart, and I don't have a good track record for keeping secrets."

Anne returns to her side of the sink as Elize comes barreling down the stairs. The redhead has more energy than a bunny. Luckily, she seems light enough on her feet that her enthusiasm doesn't leave her mottle in bruises.

You focus on drying dishes and pray that no one notices your erection against the counter top.

Finally, night falls, and the house quiets. You lie awake for an hour, running the days events through your head. Sleep seems a long ways off. There are two bombshells asleep in their rooms upstairs. The question you find yourself pondering, is whether or not you should use this time for something other than sleep.

What does Sup Forums think? Should we do something dumb, or wait for tomorrow's date?

We gotta get revenge for the panty prank

I'm all ears. what do you have in mind?

- OP

Wait. Let them get hornier, we can fap for now.

Nah let's chill for now, we just got here creeping around in the middle of the night is sketchy as fuck

I think we should use this time to think about getting back at Anna a little bit for the panty stunt earlier. Nothing serious or mean, but show her that actions beget reactions ;)

"Oops, forgot my money at home" make them pay for the restaurant

oh you sneaky cunt

That's fucking gay dude not a good prank, a good prank I could get behind is cumming in their shampooo or something less noticeably dickish

kek this, but tell Anne so Elize has to pay, she's the one who did the prank

Cumming in their shampoo is such an awful idea, jesus. I'm not a fan of the restaurant idea, I'd rather something bide our time and wait for an opportunity. Maybe the next time she does laundry.

Let's steal one of Annie's panties, use as a cum rag, then put back in her drawer
Rolling for stealth

I wanted to fake an allergic reaction at first !
These girls are crazy for the D, I am not paying a cent for their pussy.

I like that idea a bit better than making them pay

But quality Mexican food dude, can't turn that down and you soil your rep at this fine Mexican establishment if you don't pay

Guys. Guys. All this does is open ourselves up to embarrassment. If we're fucking around with her laundry, it should be to turn the tables from earlier or escalate. Sneak some of our underwear into her laundry and accuse her of stealing them, or plant something else of ours in her room.

Then two raptors take their cocks out and ass rape everyone until 3 am.

Then Terry crews sucks is own cock and everyone laughs at him for being a nigger

See that was my original thought, but then I realized that could go horribly wrong if they are like why the fuck are you putting your underwear in our drawers, obviously they'd believe each other'sstories before they believed mine

Then a sharknado appears and everyone is bitten in the ass

How about just telling Anne what the sister did and having her help us come up with prank idea?

Then little red ridinhood masturbates and her sweet pussy gets all wet and swollen

Then a huge black cock enters Annie's throat and the tip comes out of her ass

Then Jackie chan eats his own piss and then sucks annie's delicious cunt

Op is crafting a good story, best thread I've visited in a while. I want you crazy basterds to continue this. Pic unrelated

Then annie starts rubbing her sweet pussy against her pillow and it makes her feel like she is in valhalla

Well that's why you don't just put your clothes in Anna's drawer, you seed the ground by talking to Elise and you act really embarrassed and tell her some of your underwear has gone missing, and you *know* you put it in the dryer because they're your special [whatever colored] pair, and if she could just keep her eyes open for them you'd really appreciate it. Sets the scene to embarrass Anna and also from Elise's perspective you're opening up a bit and being a little vulnerable.

C'mon it's like y'all don't know how to influence and lie to people

Then Annie starts to softly touch dem innie lips as wetness embraces her sex

Holy fucking shit I kek'd

You wake up around noon. Having worked at 6:00 AM every day for the last two years, you have no idea how your biological clock allowed this to happen, but you feel more rested than you ever have before in your life.

You gather that Anne left for work early this morning, leaving Elize home to clean, do chores, or just mope about, as she seems to be doing when you emerge from the basement. You have an awkward conversation where she tries to convince you that she's not bored before you retreat to your new man cave. It's fairly obvious that Elize has been going out of her way to impress you since you got here. She stumbles over words and laughs at her own jokes whenever she tries to talk to you. Either she's very attracted to you, or she's a huge ditz. To be fair, neither of these options is far-fetched.

Eventually, evening roles around. You put on something presentable and gather your mini-harem.

"Everyone ready?" you ask as you pocket your keys.

"I am!" Elize shouts, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Anne smiles at her sister and follows her to the door.

"You drive?" Anne asks with a raised eyebrow.

"My job requires a lot of travel. I work all over the place, so public transportation isn't always feasible.

You end up taking them to a well-reviewed Mexican joint 15 minutes away. Again, you find yourself enjoying the company. Both of them seem to enjoy Mexican food, and they fill every silence before there's any threat of it becoming awkward.

As the waiter drops off the bill, you drop the bomb.

"Ah, sorry. I forgot my wallet."

"Oh!" Elize looks startled for a moment as her brain goes into overdrive, looking for a solution where no one looks bad. She has already solidified her reputation in your mind as someone who can't bear for anyone around her to be unhappy. "It's not problem. Anne has been working lots. She can get it this time. After all, she didn't help me cook last night either."

To be cont.

shut the fuck up your post doesnt even end in 3 6 or 9 are you fucking retarded

Acceptable, Anne got what she deserved for being a mischievous little bitch

Anna notices that she has the juiciest motherfucking cunt and starts to get turned on just by her own beauty

wat

Would you be so kind Anne? And while looking at her wink

But being a dirty slut makes you a cock magnet, and Anna didn't give a shit

Now the dementors are horny and the only thing that can calm then is some stacks of corn up their rectum

When Anna realised what she caused, she said "Fuck it, is Beat Bussy Banuary and I am gonna make mi bepis tasted cunt explode"

Anne looks at you with a slight frown, but says nothing as she accepts the bill.

Once you're out on the street again, you see a stand selling cotton candy.

"Hey, think we could get some cotton candy?" you suggest, pointing out the vendor.

"Yes! Great idea!" Elize jumps up and down, grabbing onto her sister. "Can we Anne?"

"Alright alright, fine, i'll get you freeloader's some cotton candy."

"Can you get me some pink cotton candy?" you ask. "Pink has become one of my favorite colors lately."

Understanding finally clicks. Anne's mouth opens wide as if she were about to respond, but she closes it again and stares you down for a moment. Elize is too excited about the candy to pay any attention to the looks that pass between you.

Once the three of you receive your giant clouds of pure sugar, you start walking again.

"Why is there a cotton candy stand anyway?" you ask, realizing a tad late that you haven't seen one of those since you were 6.

"The discovery parade is going on right now! It's an annual thing in this city. Actually, i think they were going to have fireworks this year. Should we go watch?" Elize looks back and forth between you and Anne, stuffing her cheeks full of cotton candy.

"That would be great. I haven't seen fireworks in forever," you reply.

The three of you diverge from the road, heading for a hill that overlooks the river valley.

"I'm going to go up there! From that hill, it looks like the fireworks are going to come down and land on you!" Elize starts up a steep knoll, grabbing tree roots to help her assent.

"Alright. I'm going to stay down here with the commonfolk," Anne says. "Have fun, sis!"

Sup Forums, they split up. This could be a romantic moment. Do we go up the hill, or stay with Anne?

The girl that has payed will sit at the back of the car on the way back, while I'll brush the other sister ' s hand on the front seat. The idea is build the jealousy up till thé left out one makes a bold move.

Go with Anne. I wanna see her reaction

But oh Anna how can you do such a thing when there is no corn to fulfill dreams and rectums, said the whole fucking solar system

Stay with Anne. Tell her we're even now

Good psychology. Anne seems way more likely to push boundaries. Cutting her out could make her act rashly.

We suck our own dick.

Go up the hill and pull her into a hug from behind while the firework begins

Steal money and leave to gamble...small time at first (scratch-offs). If we make much from that, go big immediately after.

It's about the benjamins

wtf.

Dude shut the fuck up you are not making the story progress stick to the thread go eat some dicks

Kek. Winrar

Twas a trick all along not only do you have your wallet you have a trip to the sweet land of desserts planed at another place.

Strip cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbb

Elize. Let's pretend we are romantic and kiss her forehead while we get a mad boner from the thought of her sister sneaking in our room this night.

which winrar look at the other 3 6 or 9s there is a glorius story line that deserves to be continued

Look for something fun to do they will gravitate to you because they will want attention so just do you till you can bump into them again and be friendly

Glad you agree. Let's make Anne go wild.

THis ple

I will roll for this as well

Reroll

You sit down cross-legged on the small path beside Anne and lean forward as far as you can.

"What are you doing? Stretching?" she asks as she takes up a spot against a tree.

"I'm trying to see if I can suck my own dick."

"What?!" Anne bursts out laughing and doubles over. Her laugh reminds you of wind chimes and the color yellow. Despite her forward personality, which made you put your defenses up early on, she's no less attractive than her sister, and equally as enchanting.

"I figure I'm going to need to learn to get by on my own after things blow up, which according to you, is going to happen." You push forward one more time, straining to reach your own cock.

"Looks to me like you have a few too many ribs," Anne remarks as she watches your efforts.

"Yup. I guess it's impossible for me. " You straighten up as a pain in your spine signals the end of your flexibility. The first firework to explode catches your eye. It's a brilliant red that shatters the night with an explosive concussion that you can feel in your chest. The girls were right. This is prime real estate for watching fireworks.

"Although. I guess I could be wrong. who knows, maybe it would reach. I really don't know how big your dick is. Yet." She smirks at her own comment and takes a seat beside you. You take a bite of cotton candy to give yourself a moment to recover. You would think, from all the shitty echi anime you watch, that this wouldn't throw you so bad, but Anne knows just how to say things to get your heart racing.

"No matter what you're picturing, you're low-balling." Your words make Anne's eyebrows shoot up, but she doesn't look at you. Her eyes follow the trajectory of a firework through the air as she takes a bite of cotton candy. She looks... like she's trying to hold back a smile.

You lean forward one more time, pushing your limits.

Nope. Looks like ducking your own dick is out of the question.

Any other bright ideas, Sup Forums ?

while I wait for more rolls, I plan on being very active this week, though the genre of future threads will vary greatly.

Last week, we were a paladin that time travelled to nazi germany and changed the tide of WW2.

Keep an eye out for my threads. They should get better over the course of the week. I also have a twitter dedicated to this if you want a heads up when I'm starting a thread.

Put your hand on her leg and tell her you still don't write feel like we're even for the panty thing.

Take our penis out and just stare at her

Rerolling

Pull out m60, kill everyone in parade for Allah. Plot twist, ur a shitskin

WINRAR!

Kiss Anne. And when Eliza comes back kiss her too.