Im thinking about getting a riley reid pussy, anyone here had one before?

im thinking about getting a riley reid pussy, anyone here had one before?

Other urls found in this thread:

desire242.com/prod_images_large/PussyVibrations.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have one, and I'd say not worth, it's really really deep, and I'm 7.5 inches, and I can barely get to the best parts, I'd say go with the stoya one (idk what it's called but I've heard its great) or the stamina training unit

I can post pics if you want

>not just making your own ballistic gel flashlight

plebs

Do it

damn, well the stamina one was my second choice

I can fuck it later tonight, but not rn, but the texture on the inside is just Meh, just ripples, not like ribbed

I can post other kinds of pics if it , if needed

Bump

And the fleshlight is really really tight

Flesh light guy here. Or do you guys just wanna see my dick

don't have that model but the products are good,
have had a couple of them, at first i wasn't that keen on it and thought they where a bit of a rip off but after a few goes its awesome, for me anyhow. also worth getting the fleshlight powder to recondition the feeling inside. works.. pretty sure its just over priced corn starch but don't quote..

Yes, were a bunch of faggots

did you try the STU?

Not fully hard, and not a great angle, but who wants me to fuck the flesh light rn

Don't mean to topic jack, but I got a Zemalia sleeve with no back end. It says to wash with water and blow dry it. I did so today for about 40 mins and the back half of it was still wet as hell. Any advice Sup Forumsros?

only if you explain in detail what your fleshlight is and why your ribbing style works

desire242.com/prod_images_large/PussyVibrations.jpg this is the only thing i can get near me

Leave it out over night, that's how I do it

Sry bout your foreskin. Better luck next life.

nopt worth it op i just bought it and really isnty any different then any other pocket pussy

>it's really really deep
Probably because she got blacked too many times.

I'm the guy with the Riley ried fleshlight, and I'm not suggesting getting the flesh light, it's way too tight, and there's barely any texture

i decided to get this fellas

i have the riley reid euphoria anal. feels like the real anal sex. i love it

Way better than the inside of the Riley ried one, since there's actually texture and not just wavy texture

I got a similar but cheaper model. It was alright but I don't think I ever finished in it. It was partly mental "I'm fucking a piece of plastic", but also the grip just wasn't super great, Felt good but never quite good enough to get me there.

I did, I used it last night, left it in front of my fan, checked it this afternoon and the back and was super wet still. I turned it inside out eventually to let it dry but I think it tore off a few nubs

Did you leave it over night vertically, and leave a paper towel under it

had 2 not worth it, its super tight. Feels pretty good but nowhere close to a real pussy

why not just buy an onahole? those things are pretty good. makes me cum in like mins

I left it an angle tilted down onto a towel I laid out overnight. Possible the angle wasn't good enough. I'll try again tonight.

Yeah, wash it out again, so no mold, and leave it vertical, and it doesn't matter if there's any fan or anything

Cool, thanks for the help!

im not that into them that i know them all by name, whats STU

Stamina training unit

you got a dirty dry skinned, tight skinned rough surfaced knob. so no thanks

oh shit, no.
whats it all about

How am I suppose to order one without my family noticing? And shit will get awkward with the deliviry guy since he knows whats inside the package..

So, its just a regular box, no mention of whats inside, so if you can get it on a day where no one will be, then great, or ask a friend, and tell him it's a gift for someone, and he can't open it

Tell us how silly

Protip: try and buy one from an obscure actress since most of the famous ones seem to have really deep or stretched out pussies