When will Japan accept more immigrants to help their birth rate and economy?

When will Japan accept more immigrants to help their birth rate and economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWgdLKfkxss&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know this is a meme, but Japan genuinely needs to get more workers. Or they will lose their Economic "superpower" status within a few decades

Hopefully soon, there are millions of people willing to help save and repopulate Japan.

We won't need as many people in the future, and Japan are long ahead the rest of us when it comes to robots. Also, money isn't everything (What are you, a Jew?) and their islands are too populated

Will taking immigrants really upset their population loss?

Why not give tax breaks to Japanese people who have more children? This would be a better idea than cultural destruction.

>diluting the pure Aryan nippon blood with gookers, chinks and other yellow monkeys
I wonder who's responsible for this

They need to promote an increase in birthrate somehow, not accept more immigrants. They are one of the few mostly homogeneous cultures left out there that aren't absolute garbage. They've got a good thing going and shouldn't ruin it.

>we won't need as many people in the future
That won't be for a long time tho most likely not even in our lifetimes, at least to the extent that your talking about

>money isn't everything
To a country is basically is

>what are you a jew?
I like my country having strong allies.
A lot better than, Den "Haven't done shit in hundreds of years" Mark

It's not about the money anymore. People just dont want to have kids. They see no point of doing it.

It's rather wrong to blame us Japanese on not letting a lot of immigrants in, as it's Koreans and Chinese that made us think it was never a good idea to have non-Japanese barbarians in our serene island primarily

I say we just drop more nuclear bombs on them and eradicate japan forever. Fucking imperialist fascist kiddie fiddlers .

>their islands are too populated
This. They should just allow their birthrate to decline and maintain their culture instead of allowing a massive amount of immigrants in. They'll just be a slightly smaller tech hub that they are now. God knows their cultural exports are wildly disproportionate compared to other countries.

Honestly, it seems like their economic woes have less to do with a lack of workers, and more to do with their workplaces. They could do with encouraging fresh perspectives, and if that means bringing in skilled and educated immigrants, then why not.

They are also on the road to international irrelevance, as well.

>africans go to europe
>europeans go to asia
>asians go to africa

problem solved

Hold your tongue.

>That won't be for a long time tho most likely not even in our lifetimes, at least to the extent that your talking about
Like I said, Japan is ahead us on that point. It has always started over there.

>To a country is basically is
There is no link between declining population and declining wealth, obviously your GDP is declining cause you have less citizens but per capita doesn't necessary decrease.

>I like my country having strong allies.
A lot better than, Den "Haven't done shit in hundreds of years" Mark
You guys befriend everyone and then screw them over when they don't serve the purpose you want them to. Saudi Arabia is going to turn into an ugly mess as soon as the oil runs out.
Also, stop with the banter. We've done amazing thing for such a small nation

WTF, open the border to the helpless refugees right now. Japan.

You first.

>Fucking imperialist fascist kiddie fiddlers

You know your country very well, Xhang.

>NEETs defending Japan's permavirgin wage slave culture ITT

Please kys

Half of my college computer science major graduates get hired by Japanese companies every year. Your sachos prefer korean students over incompetant dumb neets like you my man lmao

if ever happens, they are going to but koreans chinks and flips in bulk, in that order, and maybe lose the requirements for skilled employes

don't get your hopes high, you cultural genocidal fuckers

>ITT: sheep shaggers pretend that they're in any position to criticize Japan
Japan's pretty fucked up in some ways, but they're way better off than you guys.

I would welcome well educated western white girls with open hands desu. No dumb shit skinned people pls tho.

I think its false.
Japanese company prefer Japanese engenior.(no language barrier,culture crush,hate crime...)
more like this Japanese young don't prefer black company.

Sorry most Americans that go to Japan are absolute fucking retards.

Americans doesn't count as western anymore.

What are we, then?

japan's problem is not birth rate, the problem is the distribution of the population

tokio is absorbing everything, while the small, usually agricultural towns are vanishing

Just put a cap on the amount of land Tokyo can incorporate, then, and teach students in school in small town areas from an early age to value small town life.

>I say we just drop more nuclear bombs on them and eradicate japan forever. Fucking IMPERIALIST fascist kiddie fiddlers .

IMPERIALIST

IMPERIALIST

IMPERIALIST

NOOOO

DON'T LET THEM COME IN
JUST GIVE MORE ALCOHOL AND FREE TIME TO JAPANESE PEOPLE...

You're in no position to call America imperialist, wetback.

there's no need for that

This. Japanese people would probably be fucking each other more if they didn't have to work so hard.

>When will Japan accept more immigrants to help their birth rate and economy?
They will probably wait for some big surge in robotics than accepting anyone. Europe gave them a hard lesson
Northern Mexico

they don't lack potential workers, most of their women are just lazy housewives who don't do any shit any day except preparing their only child bento and spending their husband's wage on luxury goods

just put them to work instead of letting them be useless unproductive fucks

Do you love Japan

Extremely soon.

>hurr durr they should preserve their culture
Ah yes, they wonderful Japanese culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgdLKfkxss&t=1s

Why shouldn't all people live in Tokyo?