We need to share the road people.We need to work out how to keep each other safe

We need to share the road people.We need to work out how to keep each other safe abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/bicycle-queensland-truce-campaign-meets-resistance/9317388

i will share the road with a bicyclist on the day i see a bicyclist with a registration sticker.

i pay $700 a year for the privilege of driving on the road.

they do not.

thats a little simplistic the law allows them to be on the road.

Fuck road vegans

come on user be sensible

Run their asses over. Bikes have zero place on the road.

running people over won't solve the problem and the law allows them to be on the road

dont cars pollute and congest the city? bikes dont seem to

Doesn't seem shocked or wounded, laying his fat corpse on the ground
>call the cops, not an amberlamp

Bike tax to pay for bike paths.
Stops them interfering with traffic, stops them running over pedestrians like a muslim on a Christian holiday.

Ya know, when I was a kid my mom told me not to ride my bike in the street. Ya know why? CAUSE THAT'S WHERE DUCKING CARS ARE! And ya know what beats a bicycle in a fight? A 3000LBS+ Hunk of metal that can go 110mph and runs on exploding dinosaur juice.

You know where I've never had to worry about getting hit by a car while on a bike? The sidewalk.

>Hurrr dee durrr sidewalk is for walking
Ok, so built a bike path next to it.

Maybe if bicyclist would STFU and remember that small accidents happen all the time, but are usually not that serious because cars have seatbelts and airbags. Bikes have neither.

>Tl;dr
Fuck those bikefags. They want to ride in the big boy lane, they can accept there's risk involved.

>the worst comments are from and extreme fringe

Yeah - people who've actually had to deal with stupid cyclists on the road.

Kinda like people who hate feminists, blacks and jews the most are people who've actually met and dealt with them.

RUN THE FUCKING SHITS DOWN.

It isn't about pollution it is about contributing to the building and maintenance of roads and pathways, including where all the fucking bikes ride.

They are parasites in a way.

fight me
most cyclists are also motorists, retarded argument

but hang on, dont you think cyclists also have cars, what makes you think the do not?

>I have a car
>I should be able to use my plane on public roads
Literally your argument.

riding on sidewalk is illegal in NSW,
jeez your dumb mate

fat fuck

wat, are you autismo, that is crazy illogical, you do drugs dont ya

false equivalency
/owned

Most pilots are also motorists.
Or are you saying that planes should have their own special place to taxi, take off and land?
Interesting. I wonder if that could extrapolate to something else. Perhaps something smaller with two wheels which the owners of could pay for.

I personally know a few that do not own cars specifically because they ride a bicycle everywhere, but that is anecdotal and not proper data.

>we don't call them sidewalks in nsw
nice try fakeozfag

Fuck dood thats bullshit what area forces you to pay that.

All of Australia? Registration and road taxes.

pretty much everywhere in oz

$600 car rego plus licence plus whatever else .gov.au wants to rip you off

The USA has the same thing but we pay based on State we live in. Oklahoma for example cost me 25 to 50 a year Arazona is 450.

Roads existed before cars, why do you think you have first dibs?

Varies in states and territories in Aus too but not by much.
Haven't lived there for a while but I think they were changing the amount you pay to be based off weight class in Victoria. That means mid-weight cars would pay the same but lighter ones were suddenly in a different group and others were moved up to pay more.
Typical thing really.

birds existed b4 planes

law of superior tonnage