I hate eating pussy, how do I start to enjoy it?

I hate eating pussy, how do I start to enjoy it?

Step 1: Stop being a faggot

I completely agree

just put your phone down by her asshole and text your boyfriend while you eat her out.

Hold a dildo between your teeth and use your head to bob it in and out of her pussy so its familiar to you.

i find it boring, my tongue aches. she doesn't really taste or smell very nice either.

ask her to shower

Do this

Find a better tasting pussy. They are different and those who say otherwise haven't eaten enough pussies to be honest with you.

She's probably squirting piss in your mouth. Lazy pussy bitches don't do kegels, like my wife, I love eating non lazy puzzy.

I’m bi and I absolutely love eating pussy. Sometimes I’d rather eat pussy than fuck. Maybe you’re just gay user?

Don’t be a fucking bitch. If it is really that unbearable for you, then that girl has a rank ass pussy. If not you’re being a fucking pussy for not eating pussy. Eating pussy is a fucking joy

>Maybe you’re just gay user
>this

Im guessing hes eating out fat bitches

i think it is more to do with fact that her pussy is kinda rank. what can i do though?

start with tongue punching her butthole after a long walk. everything is better after that

fuck off thats disgusting. i wouldn't stoop that low

So you are an ass hole with a weak tongue. You tried sucking a dick before? I’ve sucked a dick and that shit is practically the same work. If you can’t eat Pussy but expect a blow job, then you’re a fucking coward. I’d say just start sucking dick and stick with that. You might like it better if you’re gonna be such a faggot. And I thought I was a faggot

not him but my gf does that. it's fucking gross and annoying. how can i get her to stop

Stop being a pussy.

>what can i do though
Or

i try but doesn't like to shower. she only does it once a week and that's because i force her too

What don't you like about it?

Honestly that’s all on her. It’s really all about her diet unless she has a disorder which messes with her sweat glands. I’ve eatin’ some rank pussies and had to tell them and if you tell her she will understand and maybe try to look into changing it. A rank Pussy is really bad. But it’s the same as a rank dick and those exist too

If the girl is hot and has a non-smelling pussy, then its kinda fun. But most girls don't use vagisil or whatever its called to get rid of the smell.

/thread

Make her shower more.

Eating pussy is no benefit to you. Why exert yourself for the benefit of a woman? They are walking talking cumdumpsters. Treat them as such.

>But most girls don't use vagisil
Yeah because that isnt healthy for women

You don't enjoy it, its fucking gross and any woman will agree. Pussies are filthy and disgusting no matter how much you wash them. Its like sticking your tongue in a snot-filled nostril. Its gross as fuck.

depends on the poon, same as rubbing the clit, or fondleing the nip.

Weak

Stop eating out whores user

There are other products with the same result, I just remember that one cause one of my ex's used to use it and her pussy was perfect

i feel the same way kinda. have you tried it before?

found the virgin

Just imagine it's a fucking dick, OP.

Hello my little virgin friend.

How's that whole incel MGTOW thing working for you, faggot?

nigga u gay u prolly suck dicks for fun

Add in that classical conditioning with some dick stimulation. Eat her ass too. If her pussy stinks/tastes bad, maybe she has poor hygiene or you've done it when she hasn't showered for a while. Do it when she's fresh out of the shower.

>how do I enjoy it?
You don't. It tastes like metal and smells rather unpleasant, and it looks like a splayed out mess of flesh.

No homo, but I honestly think dicks are more aesthetically pleasing. I'd rather lick a cunt than suck a dick, but pussy is hardly beautiful.

Solution: don't eat puss

Spotted the (actual) virgins
No shit. I don't like kissing either though because other people's breath is disgusting.

nigga thasss a moose knuckle.

The problem is that once you start seeing a girl, a lot of them will refuse to suck you unless you eat them out. Hate when one of my girls begs me to lick her nasty pussy, tell her I'll do it if she takes a shower live.

can confirm, ate out a fat girl and nearly threw up inside of her

spotted the actual autist

you don't like kissing? nigga wtf is wrong with you

Why should any girl suck you off when you won't return the favor?

Stop being a selfish piece of shit.

It fucking smells I don't blame you.
Bitches should use products that help with it.

Funny, because the four women I've had sex with have all but avoided me putting my face anywhere near their vaginas because they thought their vaginas were gross, but all but expected me to ask for a blowjob.

christ man why did you even bother

This scares these types it’s ok. Perhaps it’s not his thing or bad experience. Who is to say. I only have enjoyed the taste of one girl. We broke up today. At least I know there’s billions more of that sweet sweet punani

>I'm bi
stopped reading there.
nigga you gay

I hate it too. Just because I don't like the taste of it when she's wet. I much prefer eating female asshole.

It's funny some people will call someone gay for not liking to eat pussy, I feel the same way about not liking to kiss women, as in, it's gay not to want to.

Damn op just poor some chocolate syrup on it and go to town faggot. Make a thing out of it and fun.

Sounds like you got a short tongue like me where it feels it ain't doing shit for her and it just hurts your mouth trying to please her

This has never happened to me. Most All my gfs only wanted to blow me and that’s it... one expected or wanted the recipicle, but I never did it for her... kinda feels for her

Whats weak about not giving a fuck about women?
Of course i have eaten pussy. How the fuck do you think i know that it doesn't benefit me?

I fuck to cum and be done with it. Sex isn't about pleasing a woman, you simps are all the same. Let women treat you like a disposable asset then wonder why you get cheated on or divorced and raped by the system. Fucking tool.

Find a better girl, some of us actually like giving head an on't like being gone down on. Just find someone with insecurity and you'll be set.

Dont have to tongue fuck her. Lick that clit boys. You guys really must not know much about this topic

Are you a girl? Because if its just gonna be a one night stand then I won't bother eating the girl out. And same thing if the girl doesn't want to suck me, I won't pressure her. Reminds me of one time I hooked up with a hot Persian girl, I asked for a blowjob and she said, "what?! No! my body's a temple!"... I was just like, wow I just fucked a temple

It has to do with your inner hate and insecurity for being and original dependence upon them, from and through birth. It’s why men develop these types of emotions. Not uncommon, but will not make sex better for you, I’ve tried. Drop mic

AYYYYYEE DON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE
I LOVE IT BUT I HATE THE TASTE

I like you femanon

>you guys really must not know much about this topic
Most guys don't really care about getting a girl off with their mouths, femanon.

Wish the girl I was talking about felt that way, she thinks she has a super nice looking pussy cause its an innie, but I'll never admit to her it's one of the ugliest innies I've seen

Fuck off with your shitty bullshit thread that you post every day. You've never even seen a pussy, muchless eaten one.

Dump her. Quit wasting your time on a filthy cunt.

>Most guys
>femanon
Wrong on both accounts friend

Tighten it before you stretch it. Clean it before you lick it. Kiss it and you’re done. Sweet home Alabama. Any crazy shit you want to throw in is aight

Fuck you freud. Kys.

i never make one night stands orgasm because i don't give a shit but i always my gf cum

I've had a few girls who said they don't like having their pussy licked before we even fucked. One of them actually said that she was self-conscious about the smell--is that what you mean by "insecure"?

I'm just talking about one girl I'm seeing, she's super annoying and demands I give her an orgasm first before actually doing anything else. Anyway, she comes with lots of perks, literally hanging out in her house all by myself all day.

Kys her pussy... or not, just Stop gaf

Tits pls

THIS

Its a race to the finish, i have better things to do with my time than worry about a womans needs. Its not selfishness, its utility in a finite life.

My gf doesn't stink or anything down there but my gag reflex is strong and the slightest taste makes me gag, I'm really picky with food and easily gag while eating.

Yes, those girls are the best, the ones that love to suck without there being a contract involved/strings attached. Just hate how it interferes with the sex and makes it feel like a boring routine with the one girl I'm talking about.

Dipshit, would you like my cock in your mouth?

i find that it's better that way. i do that anyway

Step one: Become heterosexual. Or wait until you grow up to be a man.

I demand pics. I don't think I've ever seen a respectively ugly innie pussy.

Know thyself ;)

Lol I'm just picturing your faggot ass gagging on a vagina

do you still eat her out? what do you taste that triggers it?

Be a man, fuck your bullshit virtue signaling. Simp.

Ayy

I hate being gone down on. I wasn't raped or anything like that, I think vaginas are gross. I'd rather I just suck your dick and then you use a toy or fuck me later, I don't like the thought of someone looking that closely at my vagina.
Insecure in the sense that they think there vagina is ugly,

Free space is a perk, but fuck that, Sex should be give and take, everyone should enjoy it at the end of the day, not a "please only me" mentality.

Agreed. Routine

i know, i feel the same way but i wouldn't do that if she was my gf

You mean clit? No, pussy is nasty

It has kind of a metallic taste, it's not strong but it's still there

firstly, i wish all girls were like you. secondly why do you think they are gross?

I know that i dont gaf about your pseudopsychobabble. Eating pussy is for men who worship women.

its one of things either you enjoy eating pussy
or you enjoy sucking cock

Girls love when guys can eat them out right. It's not about tongue pressure it's about making em wet with teasing and stimulation. Work the clit but use your mouth too.

I like to put my mouth over it, suck the pussy juice out, then I lick up inside her lips and flicker my tongue on the clit