Hey mates, I'm about to move down to Melbourne with my family for a job near Lang Lang...

Hey mates, I'm about to move down to Melbourne with my family for a job near Lang Lang, any advice from any meblourners on suburbs that aren't stricken by sooties and high crime rates? Ausfag

im american and i dont understand the way you talk. is sootie the way you say nigger in australia?

Yeah mate, sooty for black like soot/Sudanese

Don't.
Visited family there last year after being out of the country for 10 years.
We came through Hong Kong airport and I thought we were still there when we arrived.
Went to the suburbs and the whole thing's been sooted up by Sudanese and Indians.
If the Apex gang or similar isn't going to try and fuck you, you'll get food poisoning by poo in loos.

>sootie
nope. just this twink

holy shit im from Tooridan cunt, what kind of job would you have near lang lang? its just shitty hobby farms and ice addicts.

Nah, just slang from before your time. Why so butthurt?

I work in ohs, as a safety manager, how is tooridan good suburb?Have too for work, they're paying for the rent but I need a safe place for my family

Safe places for families (in your price class) are vanishing and being flooded by cultural enrichment or bought up by Chinese.
You'll need to be richer to get a place outside the shit zones. Or disappear to a smaller area out whoop whoop where those nigs don't congregate.

Tooridan is pre good man just ur regular seaside town sporting club, school, shops but it just always comes down to the people u live next to. TBH id tell you to move to Corinella its mint i would suck an old dudes cock for a house there its mostly familys and retirees real peaceful.

Lang lang is shit. Stay away from dandenong and noble park as its full of sudanese. Springvale is full of gooks. North of the city is hipsterville. Deer park/werribee area is full of bogans and retards. Brighton is full of people who think theyre rich and snobby faggots. Frankston is full of junkies

Also whatever you do spend as little time as you can in Pakenham its not a nice place to be in because and dare i say it its because of all the fucking Sudanese fuck bois trying to act hard.

This. Pretty much anywhere regional is shit.

>werribee area is full of bogans
Place seemed a lot darker when I went through

Ahh well I knew I'd have to make compromises, are slopeys any good to live next too?
I'll look into it thanks for the info mate
I was told by a mate that Mornington peninsula is good, do you know much about that area?
I know Melbourne is a cesspool but I don't have much of a choice, I just don't want my family getting run through while I'm at work, or being beaten by a bunch of chimps.

>I just don't want my family getting run through while I'm at work
To be honest, these days you should be more concerned with them being run over in Melbourne.

Slopes can be quiet but you'll need to find ones that came in in the early 80's at least.
Can't help with other areas though, haven't lived there for a long time.

>not op
Where isnt shit?!? im thinking of just going bush and trying to form a life in the hills Drouin/Noojee, im white so im sure ill fit in.

Noojee, neerim, yarra junction, warburton area is good. A lot of 4 wheel driving/dirt biking/camping round there

Grantville here, enjoy.

>Ausfag
Fuck you have brown people problems too? White people have nowhere safe to go in this fucking world. Why do dark people have to make things shittier than it should be?

We've been culturally enriched it most of the main cities Sydney, Melbourne. You got to Sydney nowadays and it's 50% chink 30% nig 20% white tourist and other ethnic groups

because they actually get a kick out of being 'feared'

Sorry, I'm phone posting and I'm not double checking. I might come across as incoherent

i understood friend :)

We have africans and aboriginals. They are both shit.

Frankston is fine. I'm from Frankston South and I love it here.

Close to beach, everything I need is no more than a five minute drive and not a non white in sight.