Alright Sup Forums, maybe you know what’s up

Alright Sup Forums, maybe you know what’s up.

This past week I’ve had a headache in primarily my right temple region, and my right eye hurts a little when I look sharply in a direction. I’ve noticed the long distance vision in that eye isn’t as sharp as it once was.

>other things to note
I feel fine otherwise
It’s not as bad at all when i first wake up
I’m 24 btw
>if I apply pressure to forehead, the pain goes away, kinda like a tension headache would.

Bumping with anime butt

Go to a doctor

Not an option right now. I’m poor as fuck.

Then enjoy your undiagnosed tumour.

If it was a tumor why would the pain stop when I apply pressure to my forehead? It feels like a strange tension headache.

Your nerve got infected. Happened to me a few times. It's no big deal but could a starting symptom of multiple sclerosis. That's how I found out I got ms. Best of luck to you, let's hope it's just the nerve.

Thanks for the heads up, friend. Maybe I should see a doctor. Where would I go for this? An eye doctor, or should I see something more general?

it's boneitis.

Get off the computer, man. You prolly got eye and neck strain. Leave it alone for a few days and see what happens.

Also, stop trying to suck your own cock.

I though it might be that too, but it’s onlt my right eye that seems to be effected. My left eye is pretty much the same.

It also seems to hurt in the temple area when I aim down the sights of my BB gun when I was shooting soda cans in my yard today.

I'm 50 user. I have had so many weird pains come and go I can't count. At your age its prolly nothing but strain. Just cease all eye straining activities for a while. You will prolly be fine.

Will do. I will admit I have been using my phone more and more for work, and combined with recreation, it might be taking its toll. Tomorrow I’m probely gunna hit up the walk in and see if they can help me out to be sure. I just looked up MS symptoms, and they sound pretty similar. I’m a little nervous.

do you have a scar near your eye

Hey OP, I stole your image.
nothing else to communicate.

That walk in clinic is prolly full of ppl with flu right now, user. You wanna get flu? If its MS (It isn't) there is nothing they can do for you anyways but say "Good Luck, man"

Judging by what you say, a few things stand out.
>not as bad when you first wake up
This could be because your eye(s) were able to rest.

>aiming my BB gun
This is forcing your eye muscles to work, facial muscles to shift, and eyes to change focus all in one go. Don’t do that. Rest your eyes.

>infection
You could have a simple eye infection of some kind.

I’d give it a few days with eye rest. Wear sunglasses if you need to go outside or even use your phone or computer. If that doesn’t help, go see a dr. It could be MS, even a brain tumor. Seriously. Best of luck OP.

I was thinking the same thing. Tbh, if it was something like that I’d rather not know. That should would drive me nuts.

No.

Thanks for your help guys. Ima try to sleep.