Is this how you give Americans nightmares?

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtu.be/mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo
youtube.com/watch?v=zKZg_ZB4SkU
youtube.com/watch?v=f9ycDP1r7_0
youtu.be/QBK3QpQVnaw?t=5m
youtube.com/watch?v=a2OnVb5N5Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=z6f7j1E61sM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9H9QxAxbQ
youtu.be/7WRkpB2DAUc?t=59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol telling people to suicide. did Sup Forums find a time machine?

But what enemy could overpower the United States of America to the point of telling all armed citizens to commit suicide than fight?

What insurmountable horror has won?

VICTORY POSITION

REMEMBER THE 3 Fs

The Jews.

akwuh
The worst has come to pass. Despite the sacrifices of our citizens and the might of our armed forces, the UNITED STATES has been forced to surrender to her enemy. Though they may occupy our borders, our streets and our homes.... the enemy will never occupy our SPIRIT. That is why all Americans are now called upon to ACT.... to preserve the memory of the United States, clear and bright... untarnished and uncompromised. Know that I have already TAKEN ACTION in the company of family and loved ones. Now ALL AMERICANS--every man, woman, and child--are called upon to ACT before the moment passes by. Let our united resolve echo through history: Even in defeat, we refused to yield. Even in defeat we claim VICTORY. ACT IMMEDIATELY HONOR LIBERTY BY TAKING THE FINAL AND GREATEST LIBERTY OF ALL IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE CALLED IN ACTION YOU TAKE AMERICA WITH YOU WE WILL EACH BE REMEMBERED USE THE METHOD MOST AVAILABLE TO YOU AT THIS TIME YOUR COURAGE WILL INSPIRE OTHERS THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR THE TIME HAS COME ACCESS TO A LOADED FIREARM IS IDEAL PLACE MUZZLE (HOLE OF GUN) UPWARD TO ROOF OF MOUTH THANK YOU JOIN YOUR NEIGHBOR, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR GOD AS A CITIZEN YOU MUST ACT NOW YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN ORDERED TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO DELAY THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT UNTIL THERE ARE NONE TO READ IT IF THERE IS TIME... "VICTORY POSITION" REMEMBER THE 3 "F"s FRONT LAWN FACE UP FEET TOGETHER REGARDING YOUR CHILDREN: TEND TO THEM BEFORE YOU TEND YOURSELF USE A CALM TONE OF VOICE EVERYONE CAN DO THEIR PART INFANTS AND PETS, THE SMALLEST PATRIOTS THE 51ST STATE IS NOT A PLACE

I have to admit I kekked a couple times. Pretty funny. It reminds me of a Fallout video.

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

Stay away from all windows, avoid mirrors. Don't look up

Sleep tight.

The ultimate in population and gun control

That's what makes the video unsettling

Just let their niggers go at it, with the promise of chicken and white women and they'll fight twice as hard.

JESUS FUCK
Same guy
youtu.be/mw_HKzo9Ync
Not gonna lie, im spooped

2spoopy4me

Fuck that, I'll take my guns go innawoods to wage a guerilla campaign

Remember to make sure to avoid mirrors and don't look at the moon.

The only thing that could actually bring the USA to its knees like that would be ayy lmaos.

haha at about 2:00 god save the queen starts playing

you know the burgers are salty where they would rather an hero than be under the crown

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo

>Doesn't know burgers took his song

youtube.com/watch?v=zKZg_ZB4SkU

youtube.com/watch?v=f9ycDP1r7_0

FIRST CONTACT

This was around the time the New Left had been happening. Literally Communist forces.

This was literally fake video. Are all people on this board actual retards?

Shut the fuck up and let us larp happenings in peace

Can't even have fun anymore without someone feeling the need to point out the obvious condescendingly to look "smart".

Subversive liberal sum.

pfff thats a damn dream. why do you think we have movie studios make movies in a post apocalyptic setting? last i checked mad max did well in the box office. maybe not avengers well but well enough

every man dreams of a world where might makes right and modern rules dont exist. where you can pee where ever you want. eat who ever you want. the skys the limit

Here's what a real one looks like, it's what the link from the OP is based on: youtu.be/QBK3QpQVnaw?t=5m

Also youtube.com/watch?v=a2OnVb5N5Yo

I think these are far creepier because they are actually going to be broadcast.

You are the retard for thinking someone believed it to be real, moron.

i don't think cnn will play vaporwave when the world ends

ah shit, they must have got a copyright strike on the video and changed the audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6f7j1E61sM here's the real one

This board believes all sorts of verifiably bullshit statements. It would be par for the course for Sup Forums.

that's very soothing

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9H9QxAxbQ

Sweet fuck

> Old man doesnt care.

Yep, typical American.

>typed "blood of t" in google
>it results some hearthstone card
oh come on

will this make me kill myself or something
pls help

>I was merely pretending

The Jews

If the emergency broadcast system were actually used it would look/sound like this
youtu.be/7WRkpB2DAUc?t=59s

yes

I like this cryptic Jew, mind if I save it, friend?