Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My bubbler is dirty including the bowl piece, it's the kind that's hollow and hard to clean. I only have a little bit of weed left and I want to hit a clean bowl. What is the easiest way to clean a bong / difficult bowlpiece? Pic related, it's my exact bubbler but how I want it to look in hopefully 30 minutes. Will post top tier movies / vidya in the meantime to entertain anyone else who is lurking in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlqywmHWCRA
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bong
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plug both ends
>fill with rubbing alcohol and salt
> shake

I think it's methylated spirits? You just pour in like 100 mL and swirl it around, takes not even 5 min and comes off easy as fuck.. then rinse thoroughly lol

this

use a water blaster?

this, but not in that order

lul

Running alcohol and salt is the best way to make the dirtiest of pipes and pieces clean. Use electric tape to plug all the holes up before you start filling with salt and rubbing alcohol and shaking it.

OP here. I don't have rubbing alcohol. Next best alternative?

This thirded

Nail polish remover or witch hazel

Dishwashing bomb and hot water let it soAk then rince a few times

I've got both, prefer not to use the nail polish remover. Which works better? I'm guessing neither acts like a liquid hot MEGMUH when it hits the resin...
How bout some Palm Olive?

Other option is baking soda and boiling water. Pack it with baking soda then place in boiling water. (Captcha is principal alpha)

Rubbing alcohol and salt

Or mouthwash

Bleach poured in should work, add ammonia

I was high and paranoid so I googled that lol. After watching this 10 second clip of hot water and baking soda I think I'm gonna do it. Will post before and after shots.

This is a good alternative

Lol woops. Here youtube.com/watch?v=AlqywmHWCRA

How about you quit smoking weed?
It's cringey and degenerate as fuck

Nigga fuck you lonely ass neckbeard (not op)

what do u do then?

Rubbing alcohol on a q-tip or pads if you have them. Use a length of wire curtain hanger as a punch to clean slider

Take the bowl out and put it in a ziplock bag. Next you stomp a dish washing tab to powder put part of it in there aswell. Fill it up with boiling water and let it set for about 10min. If done go through it with a brush quickly and it'll lock just like new. It works for the bong aswell but just if its made from glass and you just have to put the tab and water in the bong with the wholes plugged. DONT DO IT WITH ACRYL CAUSE THAT WILL MELT

this is a bubbler

what you posted is a bong. if you are so stupid that you don't know what a bong is, you probably shouldn't be smoking weed.

both do the same shit

Stfu dude theres no offical dictionary. This is a global website and every region has their own terms.

>Stfu dude theres no offical dictionary.
actually dictionaries are real

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bong

Use vodka and pipe cleaner sticks. That'll clean it right out.

Alcohol and salt put alcohol in the microwave for 15 seconds or boil the whole bong

Since you don't have salt or alcohol, use hot water from the sink, let it run through the pipe, the water should be hot enough that the resin will start to loosen up, shake it around a little when it starts to, dump it out, repeat until it gets clean enough for now

OP here. Having difficulty posting the before and after because of the file size. I thought I had baking soda but it turns out I was wrong. I ended up using the salt with nail polish remover and shaking it like a madman for about 15 minutes. The hollow bowl piece was the most difficult part... Will post results when I figure out how. Galaxy S7 for anyone in the know. Also thanks to the real stoners out there that know their MacGuyver techniques.

If your bowl and stem are made of glass, then alcohol will do the trick. Preferably you should use grain alcohol, but regular rubbing alcohol will work just as well.

As for the bong itself, if it's made of plastic, the only thing I could recommend is to scrape it out with a knife as best as you can, because alcohol will actually MELT it. This is why I only use glass bongs.

Kek'd a little.

Some online dictionary doesnt count as an offical source. Go tf outside

Just use hot water and dish soap.. Try to get something in there to scrub it with too.

how stupid are you exactly? have you not heard of dish washing detergent and scourers?
> 30 minutes
god damnit you are a lazy and stupid nigger. you have to come to Sup Forums to shitpost instead of using COMMON MOTHERFUCKIN SENSE. typical nigger shit.

OP again. Literally not hitting the bowl yet because I want to show you guys how it looks. Thank you for the nail polish remover advice + salt.

>Some online dictionary
it's merriam-webster. i'm not surprised that you didn't recognize that.

>you don't know what a bong is

nail polish remover will be better but both will work.

Can't say I'd be crazy about putting my piece in boiling water for fear of cracking it. But I guess it should be fine...

bowling water + salt
or coca-cola or beer...

>bowling
boiling*
fuck i'm high

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All you fucking retards don't read the whole thread before you post, do you?

tried paint thinner once and it worked well but was too noxious.

No
This works water must be around 80deg

Warm vodka. TBH. Just cleaned my billy here in AUS we like our bowls clean ladd.

Do this and you can sell it as new!

Fucking go to the store and get some, it's less than $3

in the time you've been shitposting on Sup Forums you could have gone to the store and gotten some rubbing alcohol

Is jak and daxter any good, I assume you've played it as it came out around the same time, same console

Waiting to post results as soon as I find out how to adjust the image's file size on my pc. Can't take a small enough photo with my phone's camera settings.

The bong has been clean for like 30 minutes lmfao I've been waiting to post results and having a chastity over my next bowl, the first from this clean bong.

Actually I never played Jak and Daxter. It always seemed like a worse version of Ratchet and Clank... same with those sly cooper games. I'm more into the core games from that generation of playstation - Crash, Spyro, Twisted Metal. But if you want to know, my favourite games of all time are mostly Gamecube and N64.

>doesn't know what a bong is
>doesn't know how to use his own phone
>tricked into cleaning bong with poison

you deserve this fate

Murio 64 is probably still 10 all time

I deserve waiting to hit my bowl until I show the result of a couple good pieces of advice over Sup Forums to for once not be the type of OP that starts a thread and leaves once he's gotten the help he came posting for? I'm pretty sure you're the same stupid fuck who suggested I used a scrub to clean the inside of my bowl piece which is impossible without breaking the double layered glass on the inside. Just shut the fuck up already, nobody likes a salty stoner and this is the last post I'm acknowledging you. Go to bed, you fat virgin faggot.

yeah go ahead and smoke some acetone. you probably cant get more retarded than you already are

Easy there user, don’t spill your mtn dew.

Simple Green or other non-toxic all purpose cleaners