Thank God that Austrian Women didnt vote for the FPÖ!

Thank God that Austrian Women didnt vote for the FPÖ!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617701/Iraqi-immigrant-36-said-gay-claim-asylum-Austria-jailed-sexually-assaulting-11-year-old-girl-swimming-pool.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vienna.at/elfjaehriges-maedchen-im-wiener-huetteldorfer-bad-missbraucht-prozess/4737755
oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/14-Jaehriger-soll-in-NOe-gewaehlt-haben/237726084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

don't blame children kraut
they didn't get to vote
look on the bright side,that 2 more FPO votes (dad and mom) and one more in 7 years

Assuming she won't kill herself when she hits 16.

nice flag you guys got

Inshallah this Christian brother did not commit takbir, he is truly an apostate to Mohammed (pbuh) and like me he is 100% homosexual gayness. Sticking your penis in a child's pussy does not make you not gay, yes? Very tolerant, I'm sure you agree.

We Christians are very fatwaed in our homes so you must let us stay or we will join ISIS and kill you.

Bless Mutti Merkel in Allah's name.

this didn't make news here

>As well as being jailed for 15 months, with 10 months suspended, he was also ordered to pay her more than £1,500 in compensation.

Plus, of course, he won't be deported, because that would be cruel.

>single mother
>has that guy as a "friend"
what a dumb cunt

åk hem

vienna.at/elfjaehriges-maedchen-im-wiener-huetteldorfer-bad-missbraucht-prozess/4737755

happened last year

What does this mean?? Speak english you retard.

Europe deserves it. They could have stopped it

They had a chance

Had

old news then....
but hey, there are new videos of the niggers selling drugs at the U6 and getting arrested. funny as hell

>GET OUT OF MY CONTINENT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ordered to pay her more than £1,500 in compensation.
>pay her more than £1,500
>pay
>1,500
So he is supposed to give her money he either stole or the government shoved up his ass???

Guess they didn't read the bathing rules.

>they didn't get to vote
They literally did oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/14-Jaehriger-soll-in-NOe-gewaehlt-haben/237726084
>14 year old voted, voting age is 16

I guess your women would have done the same. Women across the world are on the same retard level.

Europe is not a country, you dumb nigger.

savage

realy? REALY?!!

fuck, man
i really get sick of these manipulators who post 2 and 3 year old stories like they just happened yesterday.
i've been on Sup Forums since before the trump craze and like 75% of all the interracial crime posted here is old news. what the hell is going on.

Lär dig vårat språk så att du kan läsa detta. Sedan vill jag att du åker hem till ditt eget land, apa.

Jesus Christ, that picture.

I don't get number 8

"Your" continent invited me and my brothers. Whatever you backwards remnants think you'll never be in power to do anything about it.

Every time you try you get BTFOd. Austria's FPÖ gets shat on in the election and all they can say is "y-yes master, please give me another".

Continent of cucks, you'll soon be dead and gone.

Cry some more in your parents basement while I drop a load in another one of your willing whore white women you worship so much.

They're animals. They're literal animals. They shit anywhere. They horseplay. They gawk and grope and rape. They don't shower. The running themes are uncontrolled libidos and an absence of hygiene. That's an animal.

This shit is so fucking retarded. They know exactly what the fuck they are doing and that it's not OK in our countries.

>that perfect English
Confirmed b8

haven't you seen the images from the welcome-rapefugees-trains last year?
these animals are POO IN LOO 2.0.

yup, same story every time.

Don't shout your conversations to people in the middle of the pool. Call them over, get close and speak at a normal level. You fucking barbarian.

Oh this will teach those poor "12 year old" kids how to behave in our countrys! Yay I love multikulti! :)

Nothing wrong with this. That's how I punish places with bad service.

b8, I see these animals all day everyday, they can't write this well.

t. white Swedish male

I was a doctor and lawyer back in Syria. :^)

I think it's "don't swim away when the Bademeister wants to talk to you".

sadly yes... but common ... is it realy so hard to hit the fucking hole that somehow takes the poo out of the room you're shitting in?

i also don't understand the "We have to teach the newly arrived to not rape women" ...wtf

Meanwhile in Sweden.

They don't. I've lived in Arab countries. They have no self control whatsoever. They're feral creatures.

>meanwhile in sweden
>status quo

K stands for cucks in this graph, right?

>most swedes don't have to interact with immigrants
Their time will come.

lets play spot the jew

It's not old news. The attack happened last year but the trial just took place. That's why it's being reported now.

I feel sorry for European women, I really do, because they have no social capital left and women rely on their men taking care of them, once there's no more cucks taking care of them, they are fucked.

> gay asylum

>I feel sorry for European women, I really do

Don't. They're part of the problem.

Is there any way to go back after a culture allows woman's sufferage or is that the start of the death spiral?

Why would you feel sorry for the people who caused this?

They voted for it themselves, and I say this as a woman myself. They are the ones who want to be NO BORDERS LET EVERYONE FICKI.

that's gotta be it, thanks

Pretty sure once it happens that's the beginning of the end. You can't unscramble an egg.

Austrians are such homophobic racists they should be welcoming more diversity into their society not persecuting them. This is like the holocaust all over again.

>and I say this as a woman myself
You know the rules.

It's finally happening, I see.

Haha, the way some of these cunts look at me dissapates any and all empathy for their plight.

The worst was when I was in the park with my dog talking to some other dog owners, and this woman cam with her dog to join us.

She asked who's dog /my) dog was, when they told her it was mine, she looked to me and I will never forget it, she looked at me like I was less than nothing, not even worthy of saying a courteous greeting.

After that day I could care less what happens to these stuck up cunts.

IMMIGRANTS COME HERE AND RAPE OUR WOMEN, WE WON'T STOP YOU.

rape them whenever and where ever you want. Just gona watch and laugh, then when you're done I'll take a piss on her and ask what she voted for. Then laugh and walk away.

Can't wait for shariah law to come in effect, gona have several wives and treat the Swedish one like shit.

>It's finally happening, I see.
>happened last year
>finally
>I see

No you don't.

>dat naked barbiedoll throw on the seat

So how is the election fraud investigation going on austriabros?

Jaja, halts maul.

There is no real evidence that there was a fraud - yet. Only some mistakes where some were pretty stupid, but they were was no intentional fraud.

Titten oder RAUS.

t. 60% White

Some did, most didn't. They've been brainwashed by the system anyhow. They are as much victims as most of the keked men too. It's unfortunate and indeed unlikely it can be fixed any time soon. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

^ was response to this

What I don't get is why you let these animals out among normal people. For Christ's sake, if you absolutely have to let them in, why don't you lock them up? That's what we do.

How are they rationalizing away the >150% turnout in some districts?

Also, even if no fraud is detected the election was close enough that it might still be overturned by rectifying small mistakes, right?

15???

hahahaha this shit can't be real ma nigg

He should be sent home instantly. But he won't.

The political power of women will wane, though, as they will be the first targets of their islamic darlings. They will no longer be able to go out alone, or work. We will return to old world values.

And then we eradicate islam.

Yes, really. Leftist don't realize how alien these people are.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>How are they rationalizing away the >150% turnout in some districts?
They just throw out the result of that district.

>Also, even if no fraud is detected the election was close enough that it might still be overturned by rectifying small mistakes, right?
Yes, but the compromised votes have to be as high as the difference between the two to question the result. VdB was ahead for about 31000 votes. The compromised votes are in total around 15000.

Beside the known mistakes I - personally - think that in some districts the votes were streched, but in both directions (for Hofer AND VdB). I therefore don't think that pressing charges will result in a positive outcome for the FPÖ or Hofer.

It's funny how equality will bite them in the ass, eventually. When the shit hits the fan, no-one will feel moved by the oldfashioned "women and children" shit. Women because they are equals, and children because muslims stop being children at age 12.

>He should be sent home instantly. But he won't.
He can't because all illegal immigrants (that the government declared as legal) "can't remember" their home country. Therefore it is impossible to send them back.

This wouldn't have happened with proper borders and/or a Wall.

This is where you give them a choice: a one-way flight to a third-world place of their choosing, or a one-way flight to Afghanistan.

soon

Sadly this won't happen because of PC.

START THE OVENS! BURN THE KIKES ALIVE! LET NO ONE SURVIVE!

Damn it my german genes are burning when I see an image like this one.

Bring back penal transportation.

>He can't because all illegal immigrants (that the government declared as legal) "can't remember" their home country.

Let the wind carry them home.

Kek

He only followed the instruction and still got punished by racist authorities

The West is lost, my brothers. After a thousand years, the Mohammedaans finally won.

So what mental gymnastics my marxist hippy SJW aquantaince living in Wien will use to justify this?
Place your bets.

The girl attacked him for being gay because she wanted that fat brown migrant cock all to herself

>Media lies
or (personal favorite):
>They just aren't used to our culture.

As a foreigner living in Austria for 20 years, this is very unsettling. Ive always been treated with respect and with tolerance.

Since this shit has been happening, I get treated like shit.

>Merkel
>Austria

Americans, everyone.

It's still her fault.

Bitches!

>implying you shouldn't, regardless

That's why islam makes women cover up to such an extent. Muslims are all literal manchildren with no ability to control themselves. They are savage beasts and need to be stopped.

merkel so happened to be in power. Any other asshole would have done the same.

The real problem noone talks about is:

>2003 IRAW WAR
>2011 LYBIAN INTERVENTION
>60 years of unconditional support for Israel

This is your fault lardo.

>"straight" Muslims rape boys
>"gay" Muslims rape girls

What the fuck is going on with Islam

Not an argument.

savage

There is something I've been thinking about for a while now... tell me Franz... do you think his name is Jewish?
Hollinetz.
Sounds Jewish but I couldn't find any evidence for it. I have a theory it is a version of Horowitz.
Because if this is the case, I'll leave any hope behind for this guy to ever be normal because degeneracy and destruction is coded into his genes.