Post the most badass military generals

Post the most badass military generals

Gen Patton, the OG.

Fixed a nation after destroying it.

Stonewall Jackson. Probably the most underrated American general.

Ouch Russia.
Also to all others here ouch Russia.
Saged

George Washington

Fuck yes

mcarthur, napoleon, frederick the great, hanibal barca, julius caesar, marcus agrippa, alexander the great, scipio, attila the hun, ghengis khan, saladin, shaka zulu, william “billy” mitchell, rommel

yeah, the cold, she is a tough bitch to defeat

what the hell did this dip do?

The general

Was his death an assassination by the soviets due to his hostility against them for controlling Eastern Europe?
>Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I READ YOUR BOOK!
Sad his only option after failing the coup was suicide, yet again trying to commit a coup in the zealousness of Hitler's Germany is bound to fail

Umm, nothing special, just fight in the most toughest wars, general in 2 different countries, one of them that he basically founded and was the first president of, so nothing special

Chopped the South in two and gave no fucks

mah nigga

would have killed the Red Chinese in the crib too if Truman wasn't such a pussy

This guy knew how to fuck

For

crazy bastard would have made a radioactive border wall to keep the chinks out of North Korea

Bombs Away Lemay

A great

As a south korean I can inform you this man is low key worshiped even today

no pinochet? the absolute state of Sup Forums...

Zhukov

>Destroyed the outnumbering soft and undiciplined union troops at bull run
>underrated

He's a god

Zhao Yun. This motherfucker right here was armed only with a spear and charged on horseback by himself into a town beseiged by 5000 enemy troops so that he could save his lord Liu Bei's son and wife. He tore ass through several waves of enemies swinging a spear in one hand and holding a baby in the other hand. Liu Bei promoted Zhao Yun and praised him saying that he could have always had another son but he could never replace a loyal soldier like Zhao Yun.

have some super kimchi on me my Koriental friend

an hero amongst an heroes

Sup!

Best German general of ww2

Bill Murray?

fuck that commie retard

truly shit-tier mongoloid

>Till Patton showed up and gave him a run for the money.

/thread

Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, this magnificent Prussian dude held East Africa for 4 years without reinforcements during WW1