Wtf CANADA!!

>be pajeet
>meet FAG cancuck in canada
>become gay from thirsty pajeet
>do Hindu-style wedding

WTF?
thelogicalindian.com/story-feed/awareness/story-of-a-gay-hindu-wedding-in-canada-which-is-changing-the-conversation-around-homosexuals/

And?

The taboo is ought to be broken and it surely did in its most flaunting and astounding way possible when Rishi Agrawal based out of Toronto, Canada came out clean with his parents about his long time affair with his partner Daniel Langdon whom he met on a business trip to Vancouver in 2004. On his way back to home Rishi dumped the letter from Daniel expressing his love for Rishi thinking anyone might find about it and cried during the whole 5 hour flight. But it was then when he decided to tell his parents about it .

I know they're fags, but I'm digging the robes.

Shouldn't you be saying "wtf Pajeet?!"

the leaf's hat looks like it is made out of dried shit like those africans do

It was after Rishi proposed to Daniel, parents of Rishi threw an Indian wedding for them following all the rituals -mehndi, sangeet, a reception which clearly shows that the Agrawal’s accepted their son’s choice wholeheartedly. They didn’t leave any stone unturned amid the celebrations to make their son’s wedding a memorable day for him . But the problems didn’t fade away as easy as we talk about it . Finding a priest was a pestiferous task as the wedding was performed with full-fledged Indian Traditions and absence of a priest for a homosexual wedding was a tough nut to crack, at least in India which is why frustrated Vijay Agrawal asked his brother out to sort this issue and was firm to self-conduct his son’s wedding in case a priest was nowhere to be found for which he even asked his brother to bring a book of mantras for wedding from India.

Damn I have to agree on that.

+5 charisma
+3 mercantile
-10 defecation

And my parents threaten to kill on getting 9 marks out of 10.

How good is Canadian Boipoucci that he forgot his rapey desires??

Who says Pajeet isn't a bottom?

Do Canadians get off on leaf blowers or is it taboo there?

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER

truth

look at those unhappy parents...

designated shitty bottoms

Shitting on canadians is still better than shitting on streets though.

imagine being a homosexual that loves to eat ass

and you fall in love and marry an indian

what a terrible end

pajeets has designated shitting dick ?

>Rishi Agrawal based out of Toronto, Canada came out clean with his parents about his long time affair with his partner Daniel Langdon
>came out clean
>clean

No such thing in India

IN THE LOO LOO

you have a weird imagination

Being a cuck is also a mental disorder.

Look at the parent's faces, dead inside.

Reception on Sunday, lads.