31st May: 85 dead and 400 injured in Kabul

>31st May: 85 dead and 400 injured in Kabul
>3rd June: 7 dead in London

the former got only footnote on newspapers. the latter will get days of full coverage by media

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/
nytimes.com/images/2017/06/01/nytfrontpage/scan.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you shit in a toilet it's not news unless it's in India.

Only western countries and east asian matter in terms of terrorist attacks.

>and east asian
>t. pling pong bong kong lee bling clang cling soo poo loo pee lee

White people's lives worth more than the others. You're already way too big to realise that, mate

Neck yourself LaTuff

>western public opinion cares more about westerners therefore western media corporation provide vastly more coverage on it
more news at eleven

also Kabul is durka-durka land for the past 30 years soviet and later nato troops were too busy to bomb the shit out of them to produce newsworthy reports.

All this for 7 people ? I don't think so

Did the Kabul big-brain news have a full coverage that you didn't find out?

thesun.co.uk/

>east asian

CHANG A LANG

>london
>white
lol

If terror attacks happened as often in London as in Kabul, they wouldn't get so much coverage.

This t.b.h.

>the former got only footnote on newspapers
go be an illiterate monkey somewhere else
nytimes.com/images/2017/06/01/nytfrontpage/scan.pdf

Because terrorism is all about Islam hating the West, user. All those other terror attacks don't fit that narrative and are therefore irrelevant.

It's kind of ironic that in all likelihood you only knew about the Kabul attack because of the Western media

who the fuck cares about afghanistan

yeah, it's all about the journalism 101 thing, namely "man bites dog", and to some extent.

if some tragedy happens in first world countries, media coverage of that becomes greater, because first world is supposed to be safe and usually has more economic significance.

>Local media focuses more on local matters
Ugh my head I can't comprehend this.

Give them some time people will stop caring about europe too. They will learn to live with terror.

who cares about afghanis? i mean i don't even care about british people

Thats like saying someone died of obesity in america. Its not news, its de rigeur.

me
bring back the kingdom RIGHT NOW
commie fucks ruin everything

This.

>how dare they not pay attention to me even though I don't pay attention to them?

It's the mentality of a 3 year old, which is not surprising given the low IQs of inbred mudslimes.

Are you in a kung-fu gang?

>i cant make rent this month, my registration on my car is expired my health is declining and I started smoking again

>a bunch of ragheads died in some country on the other side of the earth

I.
Dont.
Fucking.
Care.

Just like they could give a shit about all the people getting shot in Chicago.

because this kind of shit is a daily occurrence in islamic third world shitholes, and are to be expected

it's not to be expected in proper civilized countries

though after witnessing Britbongs behaviour in our alpine ski resorts, saying they are civilized is probably far-fetched

>my health is declining and I started smoking again
You deserved to get cancer then you fucking faggot

>the latter will get days of full coverage by media
Don't forget to mention that the media will try hide that the terrorists were muslims, as always

>26 May 2017: muslims seized a bus filled with Christians in Egypt and murder 28 of them while injuring 22
>11 December 2016: muslims bombed a Christian church in Egypt killing 29 and injuring 47
>9 April 2017: muslim bombings of two Coptic churches kill a total of 47 and injure a total of 126

Why hasn't Brazil been keeping us informed of events like this, I wonder?

some shit happened in egypt recently
wasn't news either
but it is fair because UK is more relevant than egypt or afghanistan. is it not? be honest

Its really not. Brits don't produce anything of value

Out of all the North Africans that have flooded Europe in the past few years, only Copts can be seen as genuine refugees. No one else in NA fleeing persecution or a warzone other than them.
But the men are probably too proud to leave their families behind

ah ok then fuck them

And there's 20 million. It's nothing

>westerners care more about what happens in western countries
WWWOOOOOOOOWWW

How much coverage are the London bombings getting in Afghan media?

lol nobody ever gives a shit when something happens in china so no

>one happened in a literal warzone
>the other happened in a ***peaceful*** nation

who the fuck cares about the uk

Let's hope western countries get enough attacks for it to be considered normal

Are you implying that anyone, regardless of where they are in the Western world, actually gives a shit about what the fuck happens in Chicago or anywhere else in the US?

triggered leafs are so cute

fucking europeans reporting about european events and not what happened to some sandniggers on the other side of the world