What's the worst feeling you've ever felt?

What's the worst feeling you've ever felt?

Reading this thread.

>What's the worst feeling you've ever felt?
When my father forgot my birthday for the first time.

when I fell in love thinking they loved me back, and then they cheated on me.

When I was having a really bad trip on some pills my friend gave me. I was in a constant anguish which is impossible to describe because the emotion isn't something that could naturally be felt unaltered. At some points I was literally writing around on the ground it was that bad.

I've also had some pretty bad panic attacks that were up there, too.

Having your mum die because i didnt reply to this post

anxiety / fear, shits crippling af, depression comes and goes but anxiety renders you useless and is almost impossible to get out of

I'd just started boarding in high school, and was really excited because primary school had been a nightmare. I'd been bullied and isolated like nothing else, and I was hoping high school would change that.

Around a month in I overheard a conversation between like 10 boarders of multiple years. All talking about me. And about how much they all hate me, how much of a freak I am, and all that. All this was punctuated by frequent laughter following anecdotes of various times I'd been a freak.

I listened for about half an hour, realising that nothing had changed and nothing would change. Then I went back to my bed and just... sat there for hours. I missed dinner, I missed the nightly supervised studying session, I missed movie time, and apparently no one realised I wasn't there.

The next 6 years didn't improve.

The feeling of loneliness. You look around you and notice people like Bruce Lee, famous actors, people who are just naturally amazing. Now, you look at yourself and obviously you don't compare so you desperately look into history, views, morality, all of these psychological posts and stuff and absorb it all in. Then when you realize that everything you've learned to do YOUR part in the world, (impress others) is for nothing... Nobody cares about YOU. Nobody cares...

been there, on 25i one time i thought i was in a black pit of the universe and was decending into madness, was horrible

Losing my long distance girlfriend in a car accident when she snuck out to meet me for the first time, and blaming myself for it for years.

When I got de Ebola and could not find de way.

De way to Uganda, brudda. I could not find we way

Man... Brother, I'm here for you.
How long were you two together?
How long has it been since?

When I had my gun in my mouth, and only took it out because I thought of how it'd affect my mom if I killed myself on mother's day. I was overwhelmed with guilt the week following that incident, while also feeling guilty involving my roommate and asking him to hold my gun until further notice. He put 2 and 2 together, and we haven't really been the same since.

Being alive haha... haha

Admittedly, we weren't together for long, and it's been six years since. I think it just made it worse though, knowing she didn't truly know me all that well yet.

testicular torsion. Imagine blinding white hot pain that takes your breath away, and makes you vomit/dry-heave.

I have to wonder. Are you the only one that knows? I mean obviously the cops got involved but like were you contacted or investigated?

Shame. I felt it for the first time after realizing I almost killed myself over a girl that I only introduced to my father once. He was good to me and I was an idiot .

No.
Even worse, I've found more and more reason to think that the whole thing was a catfish that ended up getting too involved, which just makes the years of hating myself over it even more fucked up. I don't even know what to think any more about it, honestly, so I've just tried to block it all out.

I see. Good luck man.
May we feel together in the future.

Indeed. Take care, user.

The current absolute state of my mind

>for the first time
oh shit user be tough

Tooth ache.

when my ex girlriend uploaded a photo on her snapchat story smiling while being hugged by the guy she cheated on me with
I was screaming and crying until my throat was ripped to shreds and I had these fucked muscle spasms all over. My muscles were sore for the next two days, It was that fucked. Like I was just contorting on my bed in an arch. peak emotional suffering.

I stood outside my old apartment where I lived with my ex for two years. It was a typical cold Canadian night in January when she gave me the boot.
She screamed out the window to me that she hated me. Hate.
I asked her to stop and think about what she was saying. She said unequivocally, using my full name, that she hated me.
Not "I don't wanna be together" not "we've grown apart" which we certainly had.

I was confused, hurt, angry, embarrassed, and newly homeless.
That was almost one year ago to the day.

Ripping out my toenail with a pair of pliers because I thought it was about to fall off

>mfw mines been forgetting my birthday for years, I never cared

I can't remember. I tend to block those things out.

The day after taking copious amounts of molly with no weed Xanax or opiates. A fucking nightmare

Once i was taking a shit and the water splashed back

The struggle is real.

The moment I admitted to myself that I was the cause of all of her pain.

Ate an edible at like, noon.
All day I was just fine.
Come 7 pm, dinner time, I get in the car to go get dinmer for family, instantly hit 15/10 high.
Im fucked son.
Get home with food, exacorbatingly nervous because family eyeing me.
Nobody would leave me alone
The food was fuckin nasty
People keep questioning whats wrong with me and my food
Dont want to eat, they wont fuckoff
My left ear feels hot, then suddenly, it happens.
I feel something behind my ear drip. Its a wet feeling. Something dripped and got into where its not supposed to go.
Seeing spots high, I have to leave.

My inner ear muscles are still paralized two years later, and my left side hearing is dull. Life has never been the same and I want to kill myself every day. I just want my life back.

I cover the bottom of the toilet with toilet paper before I shit every time for this exact reason.

Ur so kewl

When I felt crush for my classmate, that hates/hated me. She actually has 2 years younger boyfriend that she loves, while me and her are completely different, but similarly thinking personalities. I acted like a dog in heat for whole month and got random boners when I thought about her, shit was hard. That's puberty for you.

when i found out my best friend died, was devastating and lasted several days

When my Grandma died of cancer. She raised me like a mother. I called her mama out of respect. I was happy when she finally died(she was in a lot of pain and i could tell her soul left her body). The part that hurt the most was that she never told anyone in the family. She knew she was going to die. She told no one. We all found out when she fell off the couch and broke her hip. She survived the brain surgery only to pass from full body bone cancer. Rip.

TF so your roommate hates you, because you got so down you wanted to kill yourself?

Your roommate is fucked up

glad I'm not alone in doing this.

Same.

Probably when I was drinking at my worst. Better now, even have a qtpa2t gf. Beginning to question why I come here still.

As far as injury it was probably having my big toenail ripped off. Pretty sheltered in that area.

What are you saying

Wow that pic hit home lol

waking up from 10 day induced coma in intensive care with a tracheotomy tube in my neck and being told I was in hospital kinda sucked

I got out if it

Knowing a long time gf was hooked on drugs and ended up banging some super diseased neo nazi drug dealer creeper.

She tried to come back, but also disclosed she had a few stds.

Turning her away was hard, like putting down a pet.

Dude you gotta learn to not feel bad about that. Chalk it up as a lapse of reason on your part. I've been in a similar situation, it's not going to work out if you put blame on yourself.

What did you fucking take you enormous retard

When I got a visit from the police to say they'd found my missing fathers body (suicide) and having it dawn on me that I had to break the news to all of the family.
Having to go through the same phone call over 2 dozen times, breaking hearts over and over again.

being fat

Dad's long sickness. He's the coolest person I've ever met. Even at my age, I still look up to him. He's my best buddy.

It comes off pretty quick if you calculate a caloric deficit. exercise is just a bonus at that point. at some point your body will get used to eating less, and you just won't be hungry anymore like you were.

That's fucked. First thing that got to me here in a while. Really hope you're coping somehow.

Not fat, but as someone who just went cold turkey on smoking, hearing "yeah just don't smoke and after a while you won't want to" isn't the most encouraging strategy.

realizing that Sup Forums made me a cock loving faggot

It's been a while since I've really felt much of anything other than boredom and apathy so I honestly don't remember.

>realizing that Sup Forums made me a cock loving faggot
you always where and always will be a faggot fam

Cheers user, yeah it's tough but I push through. The worst of it is behind me. It changed the whole family dynamic. I got associated with being the bearer of bad news, there's family that want nothing to do with me because they can't separate me from the tragic circumstances of Dad's death

When I realized jet fuel cant melt steel beams

I didn't have to give the news, but I know how that changes group dynamics. It's too bad experiences like that exist. Just thinking about it makes me wish I had my friends back. Hang in there, dude. It's gotten better for me and I hope it goes great for you.

Think I had an acid flash back after smoking dank weed In a blunt. Had really weird thoughts that it was okay to let go and die and that everything was okay.. I was in passenger seat and pulled the steering wheel while my friend was driving cause I saw an armoured truck( like ones from GTA that carry loot) I wanted to rob it and for some reason felt like I had the weapon wheel. Was really weird.

Wow

Being at my dads funeral aged 7. 1/10 would not recommend

I woke up fat today im not even kidding. I kept eating shit and i spontaneously developed fat in my sleep

My mother lied about my dad commiting suicide, she said it was a car accident. My grandmother, fathers side, always hinted it wasn't an accident. Had to squeeze it out of my mum when I was 20ish. Slowly started to realise the shit she had to go through all alone. Now I have instant disgust for people who talk about suicide casually like 'omg if i dont get this i will kill myself'. Fucking morons.

Hahahahah faggot
Your dad was also a faggot
Your dad fucked little kids

first time seeing my mutilated dick after circumcitsion

Good.
It obviously IS your fault.

Coming home from a sleep over at a friend's, and my dad and family tell me my mom died the previous night, was 13 years old, and Dec 26/27

Merry Christmas :DDDDdd

Indeed. If you werent there she would be alive still.
Thanks asshole

Ty I appreciate it

Hope you had fun at the party asshole

one less birthday to remember and less presents to buy, sounds gud

Your mom was a double cunt anyway
Fuck dat bitch
Dumb whore

Smoking toad.

was it worth going to your friends house so you could touch his benis in his sleep instead of being able to say good night to your mother for the last time?

Realizing that i have no friends

Lol
>Trying to trigger me
Good luck faggots

Your mom asked for you
You werent there
Good job
You knew she was dying
Great son

How long did it take your feeble mind to come to that conclusion?

Yes absolooply

ITT: 15yo faggots acting edgy on a vietnamese interpretive dancing board

one time i thought i'd have to actually kill this guy but he fucked off

I bet your regret not replying to that post now dont you, faggot

Once mindlessly fapped after handling chili without cleaning my hands first. That's definitely up there

>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Eheh. Fag.

>he doesn't want an extra spicy boner
Fucking casuals

Those posts weren't around when I was 13

I thought this was the burmese basketweaving forum?

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Where is da queen? The saddestt moment was when I could not find her, my bruddas.

Did you by any chance forget to reply to any post that day?

That was before it turned into a philipino blindfolded woodworking IRQ channel, if I'm not mistaken.

Not feeling shit.

must have been before my time, I remember it being a mexican poncho enthusiast board