Hey Sup Forums, let's get this shit trending:

"""#ISTANDWITHREDSKULL"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGmF8uh4Nfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

start the video at 1:30 youtube.com/watch?v=fGmF8uh4Nfc

Bumping for a good cause.

It is beyond a joke that criticism of an ideology or of social policies means you are branded as a Nazi.

Where has meaningful discourse gone?

Is ad hominem a legitimate response to any form of conservatism today?

Do note that the immediate next page has the strapping young hydra lad prepping himself for a suicide attack.

It's beyond a joke, suicide bombings are the domain of muslims.

I can't recall a single white person ever commiting a suicide bombing.

Are they really trying to paint whites as the fundamentalists despite all the muslim terrorists running rampant across the world.

I'm never buying a Marvel comic or seeing a Marvel movie again

Sjw logic, nationalists = terrorists.

To be fair, the IRA would strap drivers into vans and detonate them when they reached the target. Not a suicide, per se, but still shitty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_bomb

He said whites, not Irish

You're a fucking retard if you think Red Skull actually gives a shit about America or Europe.

He does not but his followers do.

He said white.

And his followers are idiots, because they think he does care.

All Red Skull wants is to be King Shit of Turd Mountain. To have absolute power and use it to make everyone else miserable.

But does the words don't hold any merit?!
Ain't he saying the truth of what is actually happening in the world right now?

>give a character right wing ideas and Muslim actions
>"HEY LOOK LE RIGHT WING IS LE BAD XDXD"

Yes, but he himself doesn't care.

He's just telling people what they want to hear so they'll do his bidding.

Dude's a textbook sociopath and has the talent for manipulating people that comes with it.

I just posted

Kek, Russia bro in Czech atm, Why aren't Irish white? They seem like a kind of people who would go along nicely with us, you know, the good ol' drunk fights then friends by the next pint... or is it because we aren't white either and that's why we find some common ground.

See pic related

Dam son, that's some bretty heavy resemblance. How did this happen, as apparently the interbreeding wasn't the case. Even though I am Russian, my ancestry is mixed like from all corners of the Russia and beyond yet still I don't look like snow nigger. I am pale white, pink nipples, tall and muscular build ... except I sort of look like Finish Mongolian neanderthal crook.

Also, here, have an Brit for that enlightening response.

And by interbreeding I mean this willing-full mixing of Ireland natives with Spanish Negro Iberians. The only way they would mix is by conquering, but the niggers weren't and still aren't really capable of anything... Smh tbqh familia. Makes you think...

I'm just memeing mate, the above pic is pseudoscience from the 19th century. The Irish aren't really negroes.

That still does not answer why do I look like Mongolian neanderthal crook.

The big purple triangle (haplogroup N) in the Russian genome is Finnish. Also, the further east you get in Russia, the more EA admixture you find.

What happened, since when did the Sup Forums posters started being actually serious and helpful instead of memeing edgelords

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you ARE a Mongolian neanderthal crook! Ebin