Celeb thread

Lewdness encouraged version

go to sleep Herman

I want her

Photoshopped?

nice photoshop queer

Hnggggg

shopped my dude

Pro tip:You can still jerk off to shopped images!

this is how i always imagined scarletts boobs

Never in these threads enough

so true

Her sis is better

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Robertsfag evolved to an even bigger retard?

Hey un-insured faggots,
My name is Geico Gecko, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day getting stupid assed insurance from other companies with limited coverage. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any real car insurance? I mean, I guess it’s fun hitting other cars and driving away, because of your own lack of driving ability, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of the animated chick from eSurance.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your Ford Explorer. I’m pretty much covered. I was captain of the sales team, and starter on Geico Nascar’s racing team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn eSurance people”? I also get no speeding tickets, and have a banging hot Ferrari (I just blew by you; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.
I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.
Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Is this a YLYL thread?
Because I laughed at how bad this whoop was

Cannot be untouched.

HARVESTED
>>Cameron Diaz
>>Anne Hathaway
>>Naomie Harris
>>Felicity Jones
>>Amanda Seyfried
>>Rose McGowan
>>Sienna Miller
>>Sharon Stone
>>Lindsay Lohan
>>Demi Moore
>>Vivica Fox
>>Catherine ZetaJones
>>Renée Zellweger
>>Julia Roberts
>>Naomi watts
>>Kate Hudson
>>Lucy Liu
>>Emma Thompson
>>Penélope Cruz
>>Alicia Keys
>>Michelle Williams
>>Julianne Moore
>>January Jones
>>Emmy Rossum
>>Diane Kruger
>>Jaime King
>>Este Haim
>>Gwen Stefani
>>Nicole Kidman
>>Jackie Chan
>>Uma Thurman
>>Sarah Jessica Parker
>>Marion Cotillard
>>Kate Beckinsale
>>Jennifer Lawrence
>>Rosario Dawson
>>Helena Bonham Carter
>>Heidi Klum
>>Rooney Mara
>>Jennifer Garner
>>Olivia Wilde
>>Busy Phillips
>>Kristen Wiig
>>Ashley Judd

I hope it happened tbh

Worst. Fake. Ever.

BENZO!

These two get me hard as fuck

MAISIE

Both are so good

Emma may edge it out to Alison though.

I'd probably disagree but it's neck and neck and both are easy stables in my top 5

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a very beautiful w-w-woman and I'm a-a lucky m-m-man t-to have h-her... I-It m-must be s-s-so difficult f-f-for some m-men who d-d-do not have a-a-a world class beauty l-like m-my Vic...

Those titties!!

Emma has the nostalgia factor and I like Brits.

I SAID BENZOOOOOOOOOO!

Alison's tits are legendary (see pic)

And agreed re Brits - Emma's accent slays me

Fuck. Kstew.

Those were legendary. They look different now, don't they?

I-I a-am here now t-to o-offer my sincerest c-c-condolences t-to these unfortunate m-men and w-wish f-for them t-to one day f-find s-sitting around th-their n-next s-s-street c-corner a-a woman sitting th-there w-waiting f-for them to d-drive up w-who w-will l-love them too...

Yeah she lost a bunch of weight for GLOW :( It's all been me posting Alison, emma and Kristen btw ha

I-I have m-m-my Vic s-so I-I d-don't h-have a-a-a-a need t-to find another...

I-I am v-very c-c-content w-w-with h-her and know I-I have th-the m-makings o-of the s-start o-o-of a-a great f-family...

I love all the ladies you've been posting

ty. Love Natalie as well. She's so amazing

I want to worship Emma's feet while she ignores me.

God that would be so amazing

Natalie might be my favorite. Ever since I saw her in Episode one, I loved her.

Her belly in those prequels is just ridiculous

Any mommy love here?

Her face does the job for me.
I can't find that one picture from the clone wars but you're definitely right about her stomach!

Right here.

Too good right? And yeah her face is just too pretty

( . Y . )

Want to sit on her lap and suck those fat tits

which `?

Here my latest fake, just put it on my reddit page moments ago, have a good night everyone!

I want to milk mommy Christina.

love her tits

my diiiick

Could be (much) heavier/thicker but still god damn good man

All of these! She's fucking sexy as fuck!

Where's the party?

I can’t decide if I like sophie or not.

thx, i plan on doing a full golden globe fake special this weekend, got a bunch of picture to fake from the night. This was just a backstage preparation for her lol

why's that

Fuck yes user. Love your work on reddit. That Avril pic included. I've cum to your fakes a lot. Keep up the great work man. It's really appreciated.

Dude, she has a perfect face to be cummed on and her ass is so fuckable!

>perpetual faggot

they're out of this world tbqhwu fampai

On one hand, she has an amazing body but she also kinda looks like boy george

Thx a lot, i started for the fun, now i have a viewer base! I just want to please (myself included lol)

Those blacked/bred ones are so hot man. The dirtier/lewder the better for this user ha

i love her face too, lot of space to store cum but, damn that body!

definitely in the noble milf-section

Didn’t she marry nick Jonas

i'm like that to, most of the time i would like to do more. Add more cum, more dick, more stuff, but more often look less good, less real.

hey buddy

ikr

Oops