I'm Canadian and jealous you guys have Trump, liberalism has done nothing good for our country...

I'm Canadian and jealous you guys have Trump, liberalism has done nothing good for our country, were declining into a hole of shit and i see no end. Trump is saving America while Trudeau is turning this place in to a 3rd world country. you don't want free health care like we have, regular doctor/hospital waits average at 5 to six hours and another hour after the nurse looks you over. Every doctor is a Pakistani. US should be proud, Lucky bastards.

>I'm Russian and
fixed that for you eh

You have no clue how good you have it. I'm sorry but the trump haters are wrong. Their just following a fad created by the media.

I’m Canadian too, feel the same way famalam. I feel unsafe in my uni.

Albertan? U of A?
Or U of Vic?

> be you
> a pathetic communist piece of shit
KILL ALL RUSSIANS

Trump hasn't actually done shit. Nothing has changed in 1 year, quit being a meme queen.

You too? My uni is nothing but danger. Used to be so nice, safe. Non of the rapes or stabbings make in to the news. All hush hush.

uh yes he has, you're just too stuck up the medias asshole to realize. I bet you larp

Don't worry, help will be coming after the 2020 re-election

>everyone I disagree with is a russian bot

Your parents voted for Trump

check and mate

>be American
>make doctors appointment
>show up 20 minutes early to check in
>get told by receltionist I have to take a number
> take a number and wait 2 hours to check in.
>check in and wait 3 hkurs to see doctor
> wait over an hour for doctor to come in and look me over.
>doctor leaves for half an hour before finishing visit.
>all because doctors office is fully of wellfare babies trying to score a presciption

>liberalism has done nothing good for our country

>you don't want free health care like we have, regular doctor/hospital waits average at 5 to six hours and another hour after the nurse looks you over.

What makes you think the waits in the USA are less?

>>all because doctors office is fully of wellfare babies trying to score a presciption

Nah, all the welfare queens who are addicted to pain pills just go to the VA for their fix

check out dave chappelle's bird revelation dude and learn something.
trump will only help the libtards long term.

Waah i need safe space from a safe space

Where in Alberta are you from, OP? Are you mad you didn't get to vote for Rob Ford?

>check out dave chappelle's bird revelation dude and learn something.

Niggerluminati man may be a good comedian, but he is retarded when it comes to anything else.

>all the welfare queens who are addicted to pain pills just
I lives in America for 6 months, the hospitals visits are way better than Canadian. Even the care you get.

>lived in USA for only 6 months
>says he had multiple hospital visits
>somehow expects us to believe he still had the money to get back to canada after racking up gigantic hospital bills

If its not a life threatening ailment, triage sends your ass out without even seeing you, telling you to go to a PromptCare type center. If you do get in, you get pushed out very quickly after being told "you arent going to die go see your general practitioner".

If you actually had been to the hospital, your big takeaway would be how every single person who touches you or talks to you is a different department, and how half of them are independent contractors so you will get 3-4 different bills in the mail for one visit. And you have to hope your insurance will pay each one.

I have chronic health issues and have taken for granted my parents health insurance, now that I aged out and have to deal with it on my own its a fucking nightmare. Im seriously thinking about quitting my job and moving back home simply so I can qualify for medicaid because of how outlandish this shit is.

wake up dude. it is not like he has any conspiracy theories /pol style. making a retard like trump the symbol for the republican politics is a boss move for libtards long term. no need to be extra smart for that. why you think smart people like bannon left the sinking ship?
same way chapelle is right with the metoo fuckheads. they have a really strong movement now establishing middle ages vigilantism and pillory. they won't win anything long term, they will get payback sooner or later.
how can these fucking feminazis be so stupid?
every reaction causes counterreaction. the louder and harsher it is, the harsher will be the counter reaction.
it is better keep open minded to this than just ignore this. i am not saying next president will be that black feminazi libtard figurehead but it will be a libtard most probable if things keep running the way they are right now.

cuz stock prices determine economic growth and prosperity. I dont even disagree with the notion that liberalism has helped, we just need to stop using statistics that are completely unrelated to the argument.

>Every doctor is a Pakistani.

lol
When I see this, I know you're a shill and not Canadian.
It is SUPER hard for a doctor from another country to practice in Canada. These hundreds of Pakistani doctors would have to repeat all of medical school again, write all their boards again, etc, etc.

Have you ever been in a hospital in the USA? You wait there, too, depending - just like Canada - on your condition. Wait times in Canada are longer on average, but if you're in a lot of pain they'll take care of you, and certainly if your life is in danger you'll be seen very quickly. And you won't be in debt for the rest of your life.

>I feel unsafe in my uni.
>You too? My uni is nothing but danger. Used to be so nice, safe. Non of the rapes or stabbings make in to the news.

Oh fuck off. I'm on university campuses in Canada all the time. Where the fuck are you that you feel danger? Such bullshit - and what for? To promote Trump? I like Trump, but I'm not going to make up bullshit about another country because I like him.
Trudeau will be gone next election, anyway. Look at that pic of him with Joshua whatever, the terrorist who was "taken hostage" in Afghanistan. No way Trudeau gets voted in again. Besides, even right after he won, the majority of Canadians opposed his immigration goals.

I havent watched any of his new tirades, but his literal Illuminati whining he did years back is enough to not give any credence to his observations.

>but it will be a libtard most probable if things keep running the way they are right now.

That was literally decided by the young populace the night trump got elected. Old will keep dying and the young who were too lazy to vote are going to not be so lazy next time.

the fuck? Rob Ford was a mayor. a MAYOR.
of Toronto. which is in Ontario.
which is far from Alberta.
why would anyone wish they could have voted for the mayor from a town thousands of km away?

never seen so many fake "Canadians" in a thread. lel

Shitty bait. It's very common in the civilized world where people have universal health care to say "This sucks... but at least it's not the US."

Even Trump admitted Australia's health care system was better than ours.

>6 months in each country
>going to the hospital so often he can compare and contrast
Uh, why are you going to the hospital so often? Fake af.

YorkU here boys, Toronto ;(

Out of nowhere, a guy who actually knows what he's talking about and isn't just making shit up!

lol
been a shithole since the day it was built. should have studied harder, bro.

Nigga I’m in Schulich, sit yo ass down

i think he always was kinda hilarious.
on his last piece he almost got dark and intense and depressed a bit.
lets people know some of his reasons to leave in a strange way.
also talking about trump and about the metoo thing in an open minded way.
nobody gets out of this unharmed.
so actually he is quite a dangerous libtards, if people listened to what he says. he is not the standard fashist libtard. he actually gives trump some credit and also has some understanding for the molesters.
true liberals are the dangerous thing, not the antifa fashists.

>no sources
>Muh rando graph

In my country thanks to those ppl who wants liberalism and those lgbt shit with feminism shit and inmigrants ruined my country which was in the best moment in south LA, now you need to wait for 3-6 month to take a hour with a medic cuz niggers(from shithole haiti) have more rights than poor ppl from my country, they even dont have papers and are illegal af like some mexicans in USA.
in btw in the next 2 months we'll have a new president lile

>if people listened to what he says

There is no real reason to listen to what he says, he is a millionaire who knows little about living as a normal person in the current climate in the USA.

>nobody gets out of this unharmed.

IE he is pandering to both "sides" (which in reality people from both "sides" are a lot more common and theologically meet in the middle a whole lot closer than the media wants to you think)

Just fucking baffling