twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw no gf

emily

*bends over and spreads ass cheeks*

going to hang myself in the forest so i can reach the afterlife

tfw mormon gf

/our guy/

the gf

what does that have to do with anything? Im handsome. I just dont want to breed with a brown eyed girl because i have light eyes myself. this triggers the huwites in here

She is an East Asian girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbuXcsXuP5w
I've been crying a lot lately it's weird

GREAT edition.

>r/the_donald caring about white heritage
hmmmm, no

>tfw at 16% bodyfat
does this mean I am leaner than 99% americans?

Midway upon the journey of my life
I found myself within a forest dark
For the straightforward pathway had been lost.

My address is flagged due to confiscated drug packages, and now I have no source of drugs. What the fuck do i do lads?

well my "ideology" (lol) only concerns brown eyed people being beneath me on the breeding ladder which they are

are you a brown eyed white? is that why you're so triggered?

fuck off nip she's ours

no she is chinese
instagram.com/misafighting/?hl=en

how is teaching english in japan?

BUDS
U
D
S

Who is this succubus?

I like the Mandelbaum translation best

I took the test in the deep south as well. i dont' think they grade them locally.
how did you format your essays?

>China isn't in East Asia
are you stupid or something

>tfw to dumb to understand poetry

Imagine being a mulatto and then calling any white person subhuman for having brown eyes when half of your heritage has black eyes excluding those who have albinism. Must be a sad existence to be disgusted by your own heritage.

I just can't tell if you're being racist or trying to trigger racists.

alri time for me to come clean and stop larping like i own guns when i only own one. should i buy an auto or revolver first for ccw? i figure a revolver is a lot more intuitive, but it seems a lot more tedious to maintain, and if it fails you are hopeless in the given moment

Dante is honestly a great entry into it

Are Mormon girls huge sluts

i've dropped tims, mcdonalds breakfest sandwiches now
thought he said south east

i don't pay much attention

fuck off nigger she's ours

I like Ciardi's, but I know a little Italian so the English really never does it any justice

someone post the white tier list pic with all the brown eye black hair as the top and snowniggers at the bottom in terms of historical figures.

bought some hipster ice cream

I created this gif

yes

t. roommate dated a mormon girl

>tfw you never finished the inferno

someday

>devil's lettuce

If you have brown eyes you simply cant be white.

Dark skinned persons with light eyes look cool.

what is with you and your coffee pepes

WPGH
Im pure blood Japanese.

>Chinese
>not East Asian

I'm not a faggot so I don't smoke weed, only heroin and benzos for me.

poetrhy is basically painting but with words, m8.

as a mixed person i can attest it can be a struggle for some to come to terms with their identity. i was pretty hateful to either side at one point or another, but as i get a bit older i care less and become accepting of both sides. strong media role models made it a bit easier.

whiteness didn't exist as a concept until the early modern period. should be done away with desu

she's not "our" girl.

she's "my" girl.

all of you gtfo.

It's a quick read actually, can be read entirely in a day and then enjoyed for an entire lifetime going back to it and reading again

Every white person, no matter the shade of their skin, color of their eyes, or color of their hair is above you on the genetic ladder. You are a mulatto. You are fifty percent subhuman by default. Nothing else about you matters. Your wife could have pale skin, platinum blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. That would not change the fact that your children would be untermensch. It's funny because a lot of the time the people preaching about those damn subhumans are racemixed. The most racist person I've ever met was half Cuban and absolutely hated his father for breeding with a Hispanic woman. He was just like you. He said he would never marry a dark eyed woman. Maybe when you're not a teenager you'll get over your identity crisis. Or maybe you'll continue your pathetic self-hatred filled existence.

this 110%. ethnicity is the actual differentiator. race is just a vague confederation of ethnicities that change over time. we used to think irish were not white despite them being some of the most northern and western european groups.

what is racist about me having preference for girls with light eyes? you only need a little of euro heritage (stacked recessive alleles) to get light eyes. I'd date a light eyed hapa or mulatta with no qualms

how do you save pictures from instagram? right click doesn't work

Mexicans are too obsessed with that gasolina song

>superior genetics
>is mostly recessive genes
wew

Nikka you need to go the psychologist ASAP

>race doesnt exis-

fight me dickhead

Really would like for time machines to be invented so we can send all the Sup Forumstards and teenagers who preach about being superior to brown eyed people to Nazi Germany and have their sent into camps or sterilized for being racially worthless.

I misinterpreted you then. It seemed like you were looking down on them or something

to each his own. eyes captivate me as long as they shine and are bubbly. color matters less to me

you don't want to fight me.

i would rekt you

>hehe user... are you a virgin?

how do you respond? there is a right answer.

it means you're disgustingly overweight and no amount of american bullying will make you healthy

intuitive? all guns are intuitive. you don't need to put them together like a fine watch. they have like 10 moving parts at most.
get an automatic. the only benefit i can think of to having a small revolver is that you can fire it from within your pocket

*slaps your ass* oops sorry my hand slipped

*unzips penis*

Your posts are pathetic.

there was some gre talk last thread. what exactly is the writing portion? like what do you do?

the weak must fear the strong

not for long bitch

>Alright everyone with blonde hair and blue eyes please stand up
>See everyone sitting down class? The Nazi's would've killed you

lol'd

what this conveniently leaves out is all the inbetween groups. Central asians? North Africans? Did we just forget them?
alri. thanks

imagine being this triggered by being a brown eyed pigskin

My favorite girls are brown eyed

Race doesn't matter, only IQ does.
t. mensa spic.

sex is meh.

>16%
>overweight
lol

Not really, being cutting now for months, still need to lose 4cm to be 10%

>didn't hitler have brown hair and brown eyes?
>weren't there african SS officers?
>why did they ally with the Japanese, or more importantly, the Italians?

why is canada courting china all of a sudden? I thought we were bffs why you flirting with our enemy? you want more softwood lumber tax dumb leafs?

most manlets pray to gain 4cm, not lose that much

>tfw grow up in 3rd largest heeb community on earth
>tfw fed lies about nazi germany since grade school

>MENSA
If you're not kidding around, how much has it helped you? Do you have a good life plan and well paying career? srsly curious

PLS tell me you're not one of those "I'm really smart just lazy" people

Would you racemix with her /cum/?

what the fuck are you guys even arguing about now

Google Rhineland Bastard.
The mulatto would've been sterilized.

>what this conveniently leaves out is all the inbetween groups. Central asians? North Africans? Did we just forget them?
North Africans share a lot of ancestry with the mid east and Europe they arent exactly in between.

Also relatively recent race mixed populations like central asian don't disprove race because they exist

cara i hate you and hope you get banned for avatarfagging

its 2 30 minute essays. One of them is a prompt which has logical fallacies and you must write about why the statement is flawed and give reasons. The other is presenting two sides of a debate and you must argue why you agree/disagree with either side, you dont necessarily have to agree with either one as long as you can argue that you have reasons to disagree with both.

Believe it or not getting in a lot of bullshit arguments on Sup Forums helped me on this section

Nazi Germany should've survived so they could get btfo by the Aryan Revolution

>S-stop asking questions go- I mean boy!

bellyfat retard.
can't do much about muh spic height.

I'm a loser neet.
right now just in first year of college bro, trying to fix my neet life.

hard work > IQ

Also I literally never said anything about non-blonde haired and blue eyed being executed by the Nazis. I'm saying the literal opposite that hair color and eye color didn't matter to the Nazis like Sup Forumstards believe.

Greedy bitch stop taking up so many seats

Is she kind?

I should have started my argument differently. Stupid of me.

Races do exist in the sense they are groupings of ethnicities. However, this boundary of what is and isn't in a race is defined by society and not science. Societies pick and choose who is in a race and who isn't, when it is far easier to define people by ethnicities.

Also, the Nazi racial policy was retarded. Slavs who were the Nazi's enemies were subhumans. But as soon as the Nazis needed more manpower and allies, Slavs who worked with them suddenly stopped being subhuman.

>be born white
>have shitskin eyes

a terrible twist of fate indeed

HOW DO YOU SAVE INSTAGRAM PICS HELP ME CUM

i find other blonde & blue-eyed people more attractive than any other combination

do brown & blue-eyed people feel the same way?
brown-eyed?

>tfw smart enough to argue about nazis

kanna is my girl.