What caused Lou Reed to transition from being an edgy gay self-hating jewish junkie in the 70's to becoming a mellowed...

What caused Lou Reed to transition from being an edgy gay self-hating jewish junkie in the 70's to becoming a mellowed out married man proud of his jewish identity in the 80's?Which one had the better music?

He quit drugs and got married

Yet another epic thread about THE JOOS. Best of luck in exposing them OP!

What about the jewish thing? It was obvious that his hatred of jews came from hating his own family, but what made made him start appreciating his jewish heritage?

What sort of faggot are you, did you even read the post, is writing the word Jewish anti-Semitic now?

70's and 60's lou was obviously the best lou

What the hell are you talking about? I thought it was common knowledge here that Lou was an anti-semite in the 70's. But as he got older he become me proud as seen in some tracks from New York o that time he made a documentary about his cousin that survived the holocaust.
Not every poster you don't like is a Sup Forumsfag. Stop being such a faggot.

reminder that lou could barely play the guitar

jidf pls go

>Not every poster you don't like is a Sup Forumsfag
Sure, but you can't deny that we had a fair share of those over the years. I mean, look at the state of this board right now. It's ruined partly because Sup Forums and lack of any moderation.

Answered here:

>Sup Forums isn't in this thread
>better mention them anyway
you're the problem also. retard

I'm not and I wouldn't be, because I've reported obvious Sup Forums threads when this board still had a chance of recovery. This board is done for and it doesn't matter at this point.

His parents were Jewish and tried to Mike Pence the gay out of him for years

I'd be very bitter towards my parents and everything associated with them for that.

Congrats on the false flag stormkike maybe if you keep it up you'll actually change the perception that you losers are the edgy version of /mlp/

owned

yes you are. they only come because of tards like you signaling them to come over and troll.
pls fuck off

Try that again with less buzzwords.

It's very obvious what you're doing and you aren't going to fool enough people to have a lasting effect.

>they only come because of tards like you signaling them to come over and troll.
Oh, really? By posting on Sup Forums you automatically see Sup Forums related posts on other boards and know which ones to post in? Interesting.

What am I doing? You're trying to argue about something and I'm not sure what exactly. This has nothing to do with the thread either way.

lol the failfucks on this board blame Sup Forums when they stub their fat fucking toes

kys Sup Forums falseflagger
They're second only to Sup Forums when it comes to trashing this board up. Main reason why only generals have quality discussion and OC these days.

Anyway Berlin and Transformer are his best albums so its pretty clear 70s Lou is the best

>kys Sup Forums falseflagger
Great telepathic ability. I'm sure you can prove that.

his best album is THE BLUE MASK

the rest are shit