After those frequent doll threads some time ago I had to get one myself and she's here now

After those frequent doll threads some time ago I had to get one myself and she's here now.
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
youtube.com/watch?v=znjdKJPJwnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks like a child you fucking pedofag

That's the point.

Its cheaper to buy them young. It will be worth more when it matures.

Kek

Where and how did you buy it?

j-suntech.com
Ordered from inside the EU, they handle the customs at their place beforehand so you can get it without any problems, differs where you are though.

Got any more pics? She cute

wont the thing rip up like any other pocket pussy toy? seems like a waste of mney might as well get a bunch of pocket pussys instead.

How do I buy one and get it to me without others knowing

You still buy toys?

What model it?

You can tell it's an Asian website

Not yet, just got the clothes today, if you have any requests in this clothing, dressing her is a pain

see j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html

nice shill, Chong Ching-Li

Thanks, did you get open or closed vagina?

Did you see the quality of engrish on the side?

You probably mean fixed or removable, I got the fixed one, if I want a cheap Fleshlight I'd get one instead

..wont it look dodgy if that parcel arrives at my doorstep

Yea that's what I mean, thanks man, just wish I had the money

>the fixed one

after a few "uses" it will literally be wrecked

Depends on your living situation, Is accepting a package so strange for you?

Still better than that ugly cheap Flashlight alternative

I know you said But what if where I live there have been cases of customs seizing and destroying child dolls?

What about nude..?

That's too bad, probably can't do anything about it then, maybe get an adult one

the adult ones are more expensive and not as attractive ;-;

I just dressed her in her new dress, you can get this for now

Yeah i know, they're pretty ugly

Bugger me that's cute, fuck man making me envious. And damn I can imagine how difficult they are to dress and undress. What clothes do you plan on gettin her?

Does she has puss puss?

Just ordered some stuff I forgot which is short pink socks, long socks 4 colours, a Pyjama white und a like a Hat for cuddling to stop the hair von getting tangled up.

Already got pic today

Show ass, doggy position

Oooh nice, sounds fun. How do you hide all this from family or friends tho

All 3 holes are usable

Unfortunately she has some discolouring on her thighs after getting into contact with dark clothing, I learned too late and now it's impossible to get out, kinda looks a bit like I beat her up

I live alone and she's tucked up below the bed in the blanket you can see on the other pics

Living alone? Man that helps a lot. Also, she got a cute ass. What made you want to get one tho? What was the main incentive

In December there was this guy posting his 2 dolls here every day, at some point I couldn't resist and man you can't imagine the first time cuddling her it felt like I was in love

>cuddling some rubber
>in love

'Murica

Oh fuck niiiice, yea I've seen the occasional thread and it makes me sad I don't have the moeny and that they may be illegal where I am. Rn when I sleep I have an old pillow to cuddle, but God, do I wish it was a girl/doll

27 year old virgin, Europe

Haven't cuddled in sleep yet, gotta wait for those pyjamas, the skin is getting dirty really easy and I didn't have any clothing before, can't wait

>the first time cuddling her it felt like I was in love

It's a lump of silicone and HDPE. user please reinvest your money in therapy.

It was just the first time calm down dude

OMG he doesn't love her anymore.

That's annoying about the discolouring, can you not clean it off or get non staining clothes?

Would you rather people fantasise with cute dolls or have them not be able to hold back and go for the real thing

I tried cleaning it off really hard yesterday, could get it to lessen a bit but this material once discoloured you can't really clean any more, that's why I only got bright colored clothing, the problem was the pair of pants I was wearing when she sad on my lap, gonna think twice from now on what I'm doing with her.

Demanding Pussy n ass picture

This is the only thing putting me off a tpe doll the staining. They feel so much better than silicone, but i want to dress mine in baby pink clothing.

Oh damn dude, that does suck. If I ever manage to get one I'll def remember that. Are you ever gonna do "photoshoots" with her? Also, what's her name
Sorry for all the questions, you're a good OP

So it's only tpe that stains?

This really makes me think of the twilight zone episode with the prisoner on the asteroid.

I sometimes think about ordering a doll and taking LSD and fucking it’s nonexistent brains out. I wonder if I’d fall in love during my trip? Would i ever need an irl companion again?

>Would you rather people fantasise with cute dolls or have them not be able to hold back and go for the real thing

I'd actually rather he went to therapy.

There's no point getting salty, I just want the best for you and this will only lead you to a bad place.

I'd rather he killed himself

Yeah, silocone doesnt stain from clothing, but it is nowhere near as soft feeling as tpe and is more expensive as its a more expensive material. Some actually like the silicone and say it feels more realistic, but i have a lot of tpe toys and i really like the softness.

why get a silicon doll now and not wait 5 years for synthetic lolis?

This thread is the most depressing thing I've read in a while.

It'll probs take me that long to save up the 1K I need to buy it

Let's not destroy the illusion

I got some light pink stuff too, I think it's mostly really dark stuff that stains them, don't make me worried about that blue top I got posted further up

Doing some pic requests of her now, she doesn't have the feet to stand on her own because then she'd have big metal balls coming out of her feet which I didn't want
Also she doesn't have a name yet

Why not both?

Bought Schiesser, too. Best Quality! For the stains take a look here: youtube.com/watch?v=znjdKJPJwnw

Do a pick of your finger in her ass

>fantasise with cute dolls
then getting bored with dolls and going for real humans

Thanks for all the information pal.
My request is dress on, but revealing her nips.
Also, are you gonna buy her any toys ;p

Therapy? Doubt talking to a random stranger about a sexual preference I have that I don't got no choice about having is going to do anything but depress me.

>Thinking that you have to always go for the "next thing"
How long until you're a faggot user?

TPE stain remover, wow as if it was specificly made for these, wow god damn 60€ for a small tube of this stuff...
Also cute doll

Pic is for you

Pic next, well I do have toys but using them on her isn't going to do too much, except for probably lesten the lifetime of her holes

I mean things like soft toys... Maybe I am really fucked in the head

Think i'm going to go for a 140cm, small breasted WM doll to stay legal in the UK. It still looks pretty young, but has like B cup breasts.

Did you not worry about having to take a seat when you ordered it?

What's a WM cause I'm trying to figure out how to bypass the possible restrictions.

Na stuff like this is legal here in Germany, also since the customs are done at their place beforehand they'd be the ones getting into trouble for importing stuff like this

Nipple colour is very slight only, don't know how to imrpove it, some kind of makeup probably

Either post pics or gtfo

WM dolls are quite a well respected doll maker. They make loads of different body shapes and sizes and heads, so you can build a custom doll. They don't look as young as the OPs doll though, but still the 140cm model with the small breasts with the right head can look pretty young. I just can't take the risk of ordering one of these super small dolls and potentially having the package opened by customs. I don't think i'd flourish in a prison environment..

>Posts pics
>Gets flamed for not posting pics
Excuse me? It takes a few seconds to pose her, take the pic, transfer it to PC, downsize it and post

Can you hint at where you bought it?

Someone didn't actually look in the thread like the moron they are.

Morons don't deserve cake.

You gonna post your meat against her slit or something?

Here

Thank you! She is too cute.
And thank you too! Doubt I could last in prison either

I just bought my first one too bro, can't wait to receive her.

How do you like yours so far?

lol what a loser

This

Is that a German store? Looks like a Chinese supplier.

This is weird. You're all weird.

"But I poop from there!"

And yet here you are.

Explain your presence, weirdo.

Very much, she's quite heavier than expected though, my weaker arm usually hurts after a long session

Not gonna post my own schlongus but I hope this picture satisfies you

It's from china yes

Aww, but I wanna see your piece of meat between those legs.

enjoy your empty box

thats a scam

stop shilling your scam.

these people send nothing when you order.

Guess you gotta motorise her now

Morbid curiosity.

Hot. Definitely need a penetration pic, toy or real thing.

if he's a 27 y/o virgin i doubt that you wanna see why

Why didn't you spring for a more realistic looking one?

I don't think I could get a boner trying to fuck that thing, it is deeply in uncanny valley.

Fair enough. That's why I'm here.

MODS MODS MODS

They're not just for fucking

Does the company tell you what size clothes to buy for it?

Mods for what?

I wonder if any of those guys are looking around and thinking,"God, I'd like to fuck that bitch."

wtf that's sick!!!! where's its penis?

Don't know about other shops but mine did

It's not that impressive dude

She's not a car

Sorry she looks really good up close, also she was like the most realistic looking one on the shop, most look kinda ugly

Childrens clothing go by height, they're a bit loose because she is very thing though

The ones with dicks look horrible trust me I checked

Oh I definitely do.