God is punishing California!

God is punishing California!

Wildfires, mudslides, crippling deficit, financial troubles, shaming and shunning of Hollywood sinners and rapists... When will the left learn?

Meanwhile, good Christian hardworking states have been blessed by Trump's policies and are thriving under his leadership.

What more signs do you need? Repent and return to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. You chose to embrace homosexuality, Islam, feminism and godlessness in your society and look where it got you.
The leftist narrative has brainwashed you and you can no longer think for yourself. The devil is laughing at you idiots right now.

Atheist in Texas, reaping the benefits.

Fuck you, faggot, I dont need Jesus to be successful.

The worst part is, certain religious sects actually believe this horse shit. These people vote

Good thing there's silicon valley then, making Cali the 5th largest economy in the world if you'd compare it to every other country. Us, China, Japan and Germany are the ones ahead

915 here, what part user?

That's because you live among Godly people who care for you and don't want to destroy society.

If it were not for them you would be suffering just as well. One day, when you outgrow this athiest phase, you'll return to Jesus Christ. I hope you do it soon.

oh yeah, praise jebus. don't mind me while I take your money, control your life and finger your childrens butthole. god is great right and totally not a fantasy designed to control the simple minded right

>Something bad is happening in an area I dislike, it must be god validating my opinion of said area!
>I'm also going to accuse you of dogmatic leftist behavior and remind you that the sort of dogmatic behavior I like is the true dogmatism you should follow.

This is what they get for smoking the devils's lettuce

>devils's lettuce

Is that lettuce covered in rotovirus and ecoli because a dumb dirty mexican shit in the field while harvesting it on a poor farm in mexico? You know, where 90% of our produce comes from?

512 here

Pasadena reporting in!

EPIC THREAD. WANT TO SEE THOSE FEMINISTS FAGGOTS DEFENDING THEIR SHITTY FUCK GAY CULTURE, NOTHING PERSONEL KIDDO

>church shootings in Texas
Lmao stupid faggot

>implying god is mad at California
>god lets 26 bible bashers from hick state die

Even worse; some of them hold offices.

>Hurricane Harvey was the costliest tropical cyclone on record, inflicting approximately $125 billion (2017 USD) in damage, primarily from widespread flooding in the Houston metropolitan area. It was the first major hurricane to make landfall in the United States since Wilma in 2005[...]

they were telling god how awesome he is in the wrong way
that is a million times worse than not telling god he is awesome
in fact the only thing worse than telling god he is awesome in the wrong way is telling god he isn't awesome

How do magnets work

If that's true, then why weren't there any disasters following the Supreme Court's legalization of gay marriage in 2015?

>EPIC THREAD

>$125 billion

basically the first 8 months of military expenditure for Fiscal Year 2017

The only reason we have immigration it to take the best doctors lawyers engineers from their home countries so that country is left worse off than before.

just wait a little more and you'll get a reward for that as well

2015 Flood 25 Billions October 2015 North American Storm Complex Carolinas
2015 Flood 20 2015 Utah floods Utah
2015 Wild fire 3 $6-$8 billion Okanogan Complex fire Okanogan County, Washington Damage figure includes costs involved in the fighting of the fire.
2015 Flood 46 2015 Texas–Oklahoma floods Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma

Underrated dubs

god put a priest in one side and a young boy in the other

Kek

Trump tower is on fire literally burning down. Cute larp.

Praise god for giving California earthquakes, fires and floods, well deserved considering they voted for a fraud like Hillary Clinton.

Better than a fraud like Donald Trump.

crippling deficit... alone we are the 5th or 6th largest nation in the world. The rest of the country needs us for taxes to pay for things.

Easy:
- cut funds to gay-jews-black organizations
- also cut military funds because the last war US won was WW2
- repair Cali damages and build weatherproof infrastructures

By a leftist and registered democrat. Of course those unholy people are going to do things like that.

Right, exactly. You'd never catch a right winger shooting up a mosque.

In 1972 California voted for Richard Nixon and in 1974 the 6.6 Sylmar earthquake happened. Was that also God punishing California?

gay trends

>I dont need Jesus to be successful
+1

yes
Nixon was a pacifist Quaker pussy
God hates pacifists the most

I can't fuckin' take it anymore
A snap of the synapse
And now it's fuckin' war

No decent place can have wallpaper like that. You may be in hell

Hell is home, and i'm not welcomed.

>be Ameritard
>country gets destroyed by gays, niggers, quakes, and most of all Jews
>waste unreasonable amount in military
>and lose literally every war since WW2

USA = Unironically Suiciding America

God started a war as soon as the country was destroyed.

Truth. Hellywood.

I like dis

You should have never trusted hollywood!

Me 2

you anti-semite!!

you anti-semite!!!

Jesus just told me you are the deceiver and the great satan. Pls post address so I can come purify you.

God isnt real, Trump is doing nothing to help and is slowly crippling out country's work

So it IS Jesus' fault

Fuck California. I hope "the big one" hits and breaks that shitty fucking snowflake state off the USA completely. Bunch of faggot ass snowflake SJW trans weirdos anyway.

Yeah I live in Santa barbara it was raining intensely last night
Fire was bad
Elliot Rodger shot up my hometown
Etc..

Say something witty and sarcastic about the jewish faith while you are at it.. Oh wait, Its not right to make fun of jews or muslims. Only christians.

My name isn't jesus, fool.

^ THIS.
I used to live in half moon bay. Lots of agriculture there. Mexican farm hands live in shacks on the farm and the whole family shits in the fields. Free fertilizer.

Because Jews aren't making threads telling us how wrong we are. Genius.

Trust me, God is always with Jesus.

Lol underrated post

Didn't Texas get hit by a giant hurricane not that long ago?

Dont bring logic to a religious discussion

Wasn't the guy who came up with selective breeding a monk?

Don't care much for the God crap but Cali finally getting its due for being the massive open lesion that it is is completely heartening to watch.

God I fucking hate California. Liberal retards love spics pouring over the border, just wait until they become the minority. The illegal immigrants they love being cucks for will turn on them, as every majority race has done since the beginning of recorded history. Ignorant white liberals of California will be forced into ghettos and targeted by gangs the moment the demographics shift in favor of the Mexicans.

brought to you by dickweed jerry brown,,,,he sucks leftist dick to prohibit controlled burns,using OC jailbirds (US citizens only) trained & taught usable skills in animal
rescue, first aid,transport,where to set the burns
, thus making extensive ground breaks that prevent holocausts like this, remember browns blaming this on global warming?
gods vengeance here you religious folks?
or did jfk have this right?

'here on earth gods work,,is truly our own'

>jesus gonzalez mendoza rosasos hernandez velascos
Either way stick to your side of the border, this is Trump's America now

That hurricane was supposed to blow into east-central texas and completely obliterate a certain institution there, but sadly it lacked the strength.
So was the second one, but it went off course.

>Meanwhile, good Christian hardworking states have been blessed by Trump's policies and are thriving under his leadership.

Which is why Puerto Rico has been without power for 4 months?
And Florida is rebuilding from Hurricane Irma?
Why Texas is rebuilding from Hurricane Harvey?
Why the Keystone Pipeline has leaked 210,000 gallons of oil in South Dakota?

You know, this sort of makes me think of the sick fuck Tony Perkins, the president of the so-called "Christian group" Family Research Council, who claimed that floods were God's punishment for gays.
His home was destroyed in a flood in Louisiana last year.

>puerto rico
>a state
>pick one u tory

Look up the 14th amendment, pal.
I'm a US citizen.

Shut up faggot.

Hayley Attwell

it may not be a state, but it is a US territory.