Hey Sup Forums, I need help

Hey Sup Forums, I need help
I have no reason to live and every second is agony. I have several mental disorders, my husband, who I have to rely on, is a prick, and everytime I try, the fcking survival mode kicks in and I don't do it, mostly because I'm a fucking pussy, no matter how depressed I am. Im a psycho bitch, I have aspergers, Borderline, heavy OCD, depression, a stress and panic disorder, and other dumb shit. They pump me full with meds and have been doing that for 3 years because "they don't know what to do". I'm an antisocial NEET, no skills except for screaming, I don't have any use in the sex industry because I'm too reserved (I tried, its the last thing could try really)

people have standard responses, mostly how sad it is for them (literal quote "I know it would help YOU, but it wouldn't help ME")
i dont believe in an afterlife, so that's no problem, so I wouldn't feel guilty either. My living mortal brain does tho
Im here, because you don't have to give the standard answers. You can say what you think and help me over that edge without anyone watching or judging you. I just really need help, this is agony.
Thanks

bump

Have you tried not being depressed?

tried that, didn't work

I want some twizzlers

Might as well just off yourself then

Tits or gtfo

called that in my country thinking it was free number cus of commercials, called them and talked for more than an hour, huuuuuge bill I didn't have the money for, got more depressed

Tits ?

thats the point retard, I need some encouraging words because im a fcking pussy

I dont know what to say really, I'm dealing with depression myself so I can understand you at least in some part. And I know it's not so easy, that living like that is hell and it's very difficult to recover even with professional help.

I don't know, try to find happiness in something and live for these small things.

Show us your ass/anus and we can help you femanon.

>You can say what you think

sometimes my house smells like someone cooked grilled cheese, but nobody did.

If you had used skype it would have been free.

Now kill yourself for being a newfag

How are you that much of a fucking pussy you literally can't even kys? Get your bitch tits in line and just fucking do it

Like in all seriousness you should check if you have pmdd..... my wife has it is often misdiagnosed but when they actually treat for it it helps

Leave your husband and move away, change your number, hair and what else you can and start over. The people around you effect you more than you would realize. If you’re around bad people, your not going to be happy. Rather start new, its hard in the begining but very worth the efford

that thing was my husband, the only thing I have, but sometimes I think he WANTS me to do it. which is fine, but he also says stuff that makes me not do it and he's just fucking with my brain. Its like its all a really fun game or something, but I need that without the "don't do it" part

yOU'RE AN ATTENTION WHORE IS ALL.
Amazing how you find these people with unsolvable problems that never mention much about their concern for others.
LET'S TALK ABOUT ME ME ME ME

First off, this is the last place you need to look for help. Bring here man's you look like you're asking to be cut down. Dealing with this kibd of thing myself, you cant really rely on anybody to help you out entirely because ultimately it's you who has to make the push. You have to keep trying different things and seeking different forms of help. Support groups, change your diet, work out. The smallest things make the biggest difference because theres so many of them.

I am

why would you kill yourself, that's pointless

try focusing on something else?

while you are alive you still can change some things

Im looking for help to get over survival instinct and get so low that I stop being a pussy, that's WHY im here

Find a hobby or do some charitable work, idk. You don’t have to work to sustain yourself so maybe you just need to find something productive to do to find some purpose or meaning, also interacting with people always help. If you’re literally living in physical pain and agony then maybe euthanasia is the only option. Any more than that I can’t really say, I’ve never been depressed and can’t complain about my life.

Tits or gtfo

This isn’t Sup Forums, not some fucking suicide tragedy club club. If you really want help follow the rules.

I think ya'll don't understand, I'm not looking for ways to get not depressed, Im looking for that extra push from people who can be user and don't have to feel bad. i WANT it

The world is full of bad guys who everyone is afraid to mess with. Find a human trafficker or someone who sells hard drugs to kids and go out in a blaze of glory.

Then you're broken, because that's the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time.

how about you stop being such a self righteous pussy and realize that this is it. this is life. what the fuck are you waiting on that makes you think that being alive and able to experience any of it is so mediocre? welcome to the 99 percent. maybe you'd find a purpose if you'd stop complaining for 5 fucking seconds.

I am, I shouldve been dropped by society long ago but they all want u to live for selfish reasons because they're retarted.

You must me amazing in the sack

thanks

Tits or gtfo

>underrated post

Good luck with that.

You're supposed to be hard af /b but this is just weak, and asking for tits is predictably boring

Yo, arrange a time and spot and I can help off you?

EU, Netherlands?