Realism in Film

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

>Come on bro, why can't you just turn your brain off for a couple hours and enjoy the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
thejidf.org
m.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSwZuTZSQk
thejidf.org/2014/06/some-perspective-on-those-who-are-out.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Trevor from Whitest Kids???

>all those triggered stormfags

really made me think

>those comments

Holy fuck I hope this movie wins Best Picture

>dude I love hitler he knew just how to deal with the kikes
>th-th-the holocaust didnt happen though
>l-look all those millions of people who died in the camps well they died of disease or starvation which d-doesnt count as murder

alt-right """""""logic"""""""

I like when holohaox deniers bring up david irving as if hes some great impartial source and not a naziboo retard

You know the movie would never be made if edgy Sup Forumssters kept their mouth shut and not try to meme their way into political relevancy, right?

this

you can only blame yourself

Why is Sup Forums so bad at handwriting?

Has to be right?

>ice caps are melting, and Elvis is dead
So, is her entire argument going to be CUM ON ITS CURRENT YEAR?

Yeah that's the cover of his album

her argument was actually numerous actual historians showing exactly how the holocaust happened and bringing up Irvings checkered past of being part of actual neo-nazi groups and anti-semetic organizations.

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

>This kills the Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF)
thejidf.org

oh wow, a neo-nazi meme that was proven bullshit in the 70s, so convincing!

So they just made an impossibly huge mistake 20 years earlier by (((pure coincidence)))?

Thanks smart (((friend))) for looking out for me. It would be terrible if I believed something you didn't approve of.

>Jacob (((Gewirtz)))
Fucking hell

Sup Forums was right again

>randomly ran into trevor while he was at a wedding in jackson ms and had a few beers with him and took a picture with him and my friends

>lalala, facts trigger me
You and SJWs are literally the same.
Post that picture, call me a cuck and cry about Trump's loss.

>So they just made an impossibly huge mistake 20 years earlier by (((pure coincidence)))?

are you retarded? They never even made those claims in the first place and neo-nazis made shit up and attributed it to them.

Drunk Texts to Myself?

Black out your face and post it

Trevor is fucking hilarious
>"lets kill the people that control the federal reserve because it's totally satire right goys?"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

>implying I support (((Trump))) and am not just voting for him to watch the asshurt people like you cry about a guy who says mean things
>implying you negated my complaint that a literal jew just said "nonono, ignore the old version, here is the new version goyim, trust me"
The IRC is not the same as it was in the 1940s by the way and we both know what (((group))) has filled many positions inside it, don't we (((friend)))?

>tfw Time for Guillotines is basically Kill the President a few years on

I love how he started cracking up after the kid sang her part.

Did you read the original post of the IRC report?

They proved as best as humanly possible that the 6 million extermination by gas chamber death camps was a huge exaggeration

Sig Semper Tyranus

See you under the bridge brother

I still remember that if you wanted to kill the president with a rocket launcher, that the best place would be from the top of the Rockefeller Hewitt building, due to minimum security and a clear line of sight into the president's bedroom.

Fuck WKUK was some really underrated comedy.

No you do it really fast then you stop!

Did I not at least get a thanks for correcting the record? Has his loss prompted a return to JIDF days?

>book-length refutation
Sweet jesus, can you imagine someone writing an entire book just to completely and utterly obliterate your argument?

You know it's this kind of shit that creates holocaust deniers.
70 years later and they still beat you over the head with it, hell they make laws which forbid you from denying it in some countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

I'll be sad when he shoots himself in the back of the head twice
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

>The bodies of 29-year-old Twin Cities screenwriter David Crowley, his wife Komel and their 5-year-old Raniya were discovered in their suburban home last January.
>Those around the family were stunned by the tragedy, though relatives and neighbors said they hadn’t seen from them over the holidays and the execution-style deaths are thought to have occurred the day after Christmas.

I don't care if Trump wins

I just think this election is hilarious
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSwZuTZSQk

>JUST STOP QUESTIONING THE FUCKING "TRUTH" THEN GODDAMNIT

what did he mean by (((this)))

why did you have to go and trigger nazi tumblr they just go on long bloviating tirades and ruin threads.

just ignore them

You realize the JIDF is paid the go try and (((CORRECT))) THE ANTISEMITIC RECORD right?

Like JIDF.org

thejidf.org

Woops

thejidf.org/2014/06/some-perspective-on-those-who-are-out.html?m=1

This reads like satire

But its fucking not

kek