Are women actually cut out to be in the police force?

Are women actually cut out to be in the police force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some are yeah.

i just wont to see him fuck the shit out of her

Yes.
They're even preferable for dealing with victims of domestic abuse or rape.

Clearly she would lose in a physical altercation with suspects the size of that guy buy that's why she has a gun and a taser and is also mainly going to deal with domestic cases, abuse ,rape, kids first responder to car crashes etc all things physical cababilities don't really matter, hence fat cops

No. End of discussion. Never send a woman to do a man's job. That is exactly the reason why the London police is a fucking joke, they don't have guns and they have women

no. but buns are.

Only in like 100% white low crime societies. You introduce darkies and then you need militarised cops.

fuck the bunny?

Police shouldn't deal with domestic abuse & rape, that's the psychiatrist's/psychologist's job. Police are sent to enforce peace & order by force, not babysit

remember that time a woman successfully detained a man against his will without escalating force?
yeah me neither

Human

I wanna see her on his huge cock

Technically speaking, a somewhat sporty 14 year old boy can brutally beat and maim a physically fit 21 year old woman who has been through the "rigors" of police training. So, no.

You should pray that you are never in a fire and need to be rescued and they send a 140 lb woman with a 12' ladder to rescue you. You will die first.

the chick cops make up for it by being fucking scary brutal. trust me those bitches are handy with a baton and fucking real intimidating just by their mastery of fuck you and your shit English language.

All i know is there is no such thing as equality from person to per for example a 79 year old male verses a 23 year old male a 19 year old individual verses a 7 year old a 9 year old verses a baby that cant walk. Men verses women so on and so on. Its all bs brain wash "women can do it too" true women do it, but tests and screens are lowered so they pass. In time pass you dont pass you dont get in, and there are no second or third chances on some levels of police or military training.

imagine being such an emasculated retard as this

Spell check. Am i right?...

Kek yes.

Sure. Why not? Someone needs to work the desk and answer phones.

Imagine being this pussy

Gun. done.

the real questions is:
are manlets?

This. If you want to put them on the streets then absolutely not. They lack the ability to control a situation using physical force or threat of force because even your average build guy is going to be able to take them in a fight. Which means to control a situation they are going to be more reliant on their weapons and where a situation turns to violence they are going to need to use their gun more quickly than a man would.

No.

If they were they wouldnt of had to lower the physical standards in the name of equal oppertunity.

This is why you see so many carl winslow cops

Police Officer most effective use of force option is communication.
In my experience women are able to talk people down from hysterics better than men.
Also doesn't matter if you're 6'5 and 120kg of muscle. If you get hit with a taser you will drop like a sack of shit.

Women can patrol my crotch and keep my sperm in custody in their mouth. Nothing else.

Tbh, no they're not and neither are 99% of women. Even if they have guns having to rely on them is just bad policing and leads to more deaths because nowadays a female or a manlet will shoot anyone vaguely threatening cause they can't defend themselves any other way.

A copper shouldn't have to rely on their weapon though

That's why they rely on their communication skills.
Oldschool wrestling doesn't happen that often anymore in the job.

I mean most female cops probably see themselves as a tough Michelle Rodriguez, when in fact most are like angry Ann Hathaway's.

I know that bloke, he is a fucking unit.

No but apparently FUCKING GIANTS are.

I have never found any female ever intimidating, their voice and general demenour just can't be scary.
But like says females are useful for that reason at times, they can communicate without making aggrevated men want to fight

Wouldnt say clearly. Sister is 5'2 120lbs coastie. During her training she was maced in the face and had to subdue a 6'2 270lbs man and handcuff him. Did she struggle. Im sure. But i can tell you she did it.

get cracked in the balls with a baton and you might disagree.

Punch her once in the face and you've won.

hahaha you wanna punch a cop in the face and get 3 years in prison for your trouble bro? i don't.

That man was being very kind to her then. In a real situation, that bitch isn't getting anything done to a 6'2 270lb man without weapons.

If youre going down for a murder rap why not?

They're there to deal with women, so male officers don't get sued.

ya there are, that example there is way too extreme...

well i never murdered anyone but fair point.

Okee dokee, Noted Expert.

I will say i was watching cops once, and this really tiny, hot, little blonde officer managed to subdue some rather large buck nig with a pressure point.

She got him on the ground and the guy was almost crying saying "youre hurtin me!" It was hilarious. Kinda sexy to.

a 140lb (63kg) woman is big.i think thats on the upper end of the BMI.

If it's a real criminal getting arrested for something worse, I don't doubt they'd punch a female cop in the face if it means getting away. Especially if that cop is trying to attack their balls with her baton

Depending on height. A woman who is 6'0 tall can pull off 185-200 and still look good unless you like twigs

training beats aggression 9 times out of 10 tbh.

You have to have some high level autism if you seriously believe a tiny female cop can subdue a big dude fighting back without weapons. There's a reason females don't fight men in mma, and on top of that, there's a reason why weightclasses exist.

If they're the same size, sure. And that's assuming the criminal isn't trained either.

ITT: Real badasses and policing experts

Not unless their job is answering phones at dispatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk

Anyone who thinks that women should not be in the police force is probably a very shortsighted person.

realistically how many criminals are as well trained as a cop? your just arguing the ftp angle for shits and gigs.

I was training at one point to be a security guard, during "hand to hand" training the guy tried to swing on me so i clobbered him. I was swiftly removed for showing "aggressive tendancies"

#Equality

i only know one woman that is 6'0 tall.its very very rare in my country.

Where I live, Police are literally just Google Maps. If you're lost, you ask them how to get to X and they'll tell you. Everything is safe as fuck even without police intervention. Try not living in a 3rd world shithole.

Fair point. However in MMA pressure points are not allowed. It doesnt take alot to bring someone down if you know what youre doing.

Maybe the nigger in my example was just a pussy, idk.

I'm arguing the size and power difference between a male and a female.

My wife is 6'0 lol, and before the 4channery starts, im 6'2

>6'2
will they ever learn

bull shit, that's all crap, you seen those freakish woman bodybuilders? try one of those bitches on for size user, i'm just being realistic. the gender difference in strength is an average not a rule.

This cant be ignored, i agree. Given equal size a man will ALWAYS overpower a woman in a general brawl type scrap. Even a little limp wristed faggot can overpower your average woman, however, knowing where to hit/apply pressure (as cops most know) can make a huge difference

>freakish woman bodybuilders?
now have you seen a freakish MAN bodybuilder?
you should see the effect those drugs have on men.

Giants have trouble working with tiny pencils to write reports... so yeah, they're perfect for the job.

I am 6'2 so fuck off bitch. Built like a brick shithouse at that.

When you say pressure points, what exactly do you mean? Because I'm pretty sure you're believing in some hocus pocus there buddy.

>Built like a brick shithouse at that.
fatty detected

oh ffs see, your just being confrontational. fuck your shit, you cant accept a woman could beat the shit out of any male because your a chauvinistic idiot.

If that neckbeard is ever in a fire the fat rendered out of his ass will burn for days, some woman and a ladder is the least of his worries.

this.

If you're gonna take the absolute extreme of females, you have to take the absolute extreme of males too. Compare the world record of woman bodybuilders to male bodybuilders and you'll see there's still a huge difference.

Theres a few of them, on the trap muscle between your shoulder and neck, under your arm, idk i used to know them, google it. Its really a thing. You can bring a man to his knees simply by folding his top knuckle down to his middle knuckle (forwards) and applying pressure

I have a few extra lbs, wont lie, but i can hold my own.

what fuxking criminal bothers to be a bodybuilder? your average thug has a knife and an overblown sense of power. that's just facts.

you're*

Those are officers from Queensland, Australia. The worst they have to deal with is ice addicts.

A couple shots to the chest will take care of one of those degenerates.

oh thank you mister grammar nazi, i bow down to your superior linguistic skills.

This is some high level retardation. What the fuck do you think people do in prison? There's literally nothing else to do but lift. On top of that, what fucking female cop is a bodybuilder? None? Right.

Fuck yeah agree

Yes and no. They bring a female touch to a community that helps with female victims and witnesses, sometimes with searching female suspects. But they require a male officer with them nearly at all times because no one respects them and both male and female suspects tens to challenge them.

Fact remains is this...

A properly trained female cop can usually take down youre average thug male pretty eaisly.

Now, if we are talking domestic violence, yes, the male is usually the winner

hey, hey, hey....don't forget aboriginal's

yeah but training dumbass, you seen a good judo or tai kwan do lock? that shit is mental bitch will grab your fingers next thing you know you got a broken wrist and an inferiority complex.

No also not in combat military.

Special Forces, no.

Police the local peasantry? Why the fuck not?

Sprinkle water on fires? Why the fuck not?

Save the local peasantry lives via Medicine? Why the fuck not?

MMA rules don't say shit about pressure points. There's a reason you never see them though, it's cause they don't do shit compared to real fighting. Grab a dudes finger with your hands and he's gonna punch you in the face with his other hand. Go to any mma gym and try that in a spar. Enjoy your concussions

MMA guys are in general a bunch of faggots with an alpha complex. Honestly, why would i pay 69.99 for a PPV when i can go down to the bar and see better fighting?

Jesus fuckin christ

You assholes seem to think cops are expert martial artists. Some are, most aren't. Especially if they don't use it often, which most female cops won't.

imagine actually believing this

But they can't afford ice and a petrol high doesn't turn you into a meth filled mini-hulk.

Your arguement against the validity of MMA and the uselessness of pressure points is "oh i don't like this guys". Sounds like someone got cucked by an mma fighter once he realized that poking him in the neck wasn't doing anything.

No, they can't. They can if the male thug is afraid of getting shot and not fighting back however.

Some yes, most no. Need some one to answer the phone.

it doesn't take a lot to get good at a few locks dude, i watched a few instructional videos on YouTube tried it twice on my mates and the last fight i got in i got this guy a good 30 pounds heavier than me and muscle bound to fuck on the ground in a matter of seconds.

too obvious 0/10 trolling