Why are you guys so racist? :(

Why are you guys so racist? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you not?

im only racist when people that dont belong in this country come here.

Because all races are equal :(

why are you here?

Race mixing is a mental disorder, just like everything else liberals do.

cause of threads like this, you queer nigger

Roll Hitler dubs

Your ancestors were illegal immigrants too. Everyone belongs here :)

Race is a social construct :(

Because it's the reality.

cause rainbows and sadfaces just need to be extinct to set the leprechauns finally free YOU sir are the fuxking raciist for slaving the leprechauns

Typical fucking burger. Nowhere else exists right?

>imblying im from murica :DDDDDDDD

I didn't enjoy looking at that at all :(

Why are you using mean slurs? :(

not at all
do some research
black people have different skin and are really stupid
white people are smart and innovative
i mean just look at how different communities of races are
they aren't at all equal

No it's not. Stop being racist :(

Every country should welcome refugees :)

Your country should accept refugees too :)

You sound like a Nazi :(

Racism is a evolutionary trait you gator-bait nigger.

I'm not. I just don't like niggers. Black people are cool though

Sup Forums is a place to post all the shit you cant say out loud in public. I would guess that 90 percent of the people here arent actually racist.

Also saying the word nigger doesnt make you racist. I know why you might think that but its actually a dumb way to think. Do not give words power over you.

I have a lot of shit to say about this, but I am super liberal and all the right wing lunatics on this board are trolls. The alt right are trolls mixed in with a few loud genuine racists. They are a completely overblown minority voterbase to lol about on a slow news day.

No more slurs guys and girls. I mean it :(

country does, people dont. most of them sandies have been driven out. some actual decent humans stayed.

Tell that to Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Dubai.

jokes aside, i really want to like gay people, but they make it really fucking hard. i wish there was a middle ground.
>they don't tolerate my opinions
>i'm forced to like their opinions
>9/10 gays are annoying faggots
i've meet a few actual homosexuals in my life that where cool people. they're always conservative leaning, dislike faggots and act like normal people instead of being over-the-top girly & pretentious.

i want the leather homos back. they were the epitome of homosexual behavior.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ

I'm not racist
I want niggers to be pure niggers and have some where they can enjoy being pure niggers
I want gooks to be pure gooks and have somewhere they can enjoy being pure gooks
I want the Irish to burn in hell
I want Scando-Germanic people to be pure Scando-Germanic people and have somewhere they can enjoy being pure Scando-Germanic people
I want Indians to be pure Indians and have somewhere they can enjoy being pure Indians
I want Arabs to be pure Arabs and have somewhere they can enjoy being pure Arabs
I want Gaelic peoples to be pure Gaelic peoples and have somewhere they can enjoy being pure Gaelic peoples
it isn't my fault that only the Scando-Germanics have managed to make the places they live better instead of figurative, and in the case of the Indians literal, piles of shit

You're being anti-semitic :(

You type like a nigger.

>guys and girls
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A TRI-GENDER PYROFOX YOU CISHET MALE.

race is a real thing and whites are different from blacks
all races are different and they should stay different

sage

why are you niggers not saging this shit

Why? We're all the same :(

Tell that to Israel again, Palestinian people are the real Hebrews, being genocided.

Stop making fun of non-binary people :(

gay

You're a white supremacist :(

>We'll give you this bead if you give us this island
>Sure we like beads
>Here's your bead, now get off our island
>We don't have any sense of ownership. Except for this shiny bead you offered us. Not fair

Preach is brotha!

and you're a obvious shitposter

No f a m I ain't gay I'm trigender.
[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

Please eat a 44 magnum round that's just been fired, directly from the barrel.

Because non whites are inferior, subhuman apes who should never have been allowed a part in our society and should be sent back to the god forsaken pit of a continent they came from..

You're mad cause I called you out :(

you didnt, but now you did

No I'm a white nationalist. You don't see white people jihad invading anybody these days, niggerlover.

Never tell someone to kill themselves. What if I actually did it? :(

I would actually be glad if you did it.

That is very bigoted and closed-minded :(

I'd be fucking happy if you actually killed yourself.

I speak about all shitskins but obviously niggers are the most uncivilised and least evolved

then there would be one less pussy ass faggot making the world worse

Why do you hate non-whites? :(

I would dance a jig while I watched the rekt vid of your cancerous life ending.

Wow. That is really mean :(

You don't mean that :(

Google:

Hooton plan.
Kalergi plan.

I already said no more slurs. Now stop :(

That is disrespectful :(

yep.

An hero. Nigger loving tumblrina faggot

Niggerfaggot.

You niggerfaggot.

Why are you guys and girls so mean? :(

i'm not a racist, I'm just careful. You know you wouldn't climbed into the cage full of wild gorillas(niggers), would you?

Whether or not you think whites /should/ be superior to other races has nothing to do with the quantifiable fact that they /are/. Personally, I /don't/ think that whites should be superior, and that the means to rectify this is for any race who doesn't like it to step up their game and become as good as whites. Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

Fuck you, mine came here legally. The immigration documents are passed down in my family, for some reason.

Fuck you, nigger, you dont know me.

>being so brown you gotta keep granny's visa on hand at all times

That's called Darwinism, survival of the fittest.
If you kill yourself, your pussy ass suicidal genes wont poison our society.
It's the same reason niggers kill eachother. They're weeding out their own kind.

>muh race war

You are all a bunch of virgins. Racism and right wing ideology are born of sexual frustration and ostracization. You are all reject losers who will never know what a human vagina feels or smells like without money changing hands. Fucking kill yourself. Nobody will ever love you.

56%

>Sicilian
>But close enough

At least the right wing has the money to pay for it if they want

Listen underage fag, it's good when a white man fucking asian chick or niggress, but when filthy nasty nigger fuck a white girl it's WRONG, got it?

Fake, Sup Forumsweenies don't work. They're currently sitting in their childhood rooms eating tendies while "fighting da wite genocide!" Because Mary wouldn't fuck them back in the 10th grade.

projection?

No, it's the truth. Which is something you're not taking too well.

Only nigger or someone else non-white would be defend race mixing and all that liberal bullshit. Are you a nigger my friend? Or a spic? Or maybe a kike?

>projecting this hard

it's already getting bad for your donnie tiny hands. He has at best 32% support, and more and more people are registering Democrat every, single, day. Remember all the diverse candidates that one back in November? transgender mayors of your bigot towns? Yeah, that's the future. Prepare to get blue waved hick.

Because i don't like black people

>implying i'm american
>implying in my backwards ass country 98% of the population didn't vote against the gays being legally allowed to vote
>implying you have a chance

>implying in my backwards ass country 98% of the population didn't vote against the gays being legally allowed to vote
where is it? heaven on earth.

Over yonder in the balkans.