A friendly reminder to all that Latin America will become the final place on Earth where European culture survives

A friendly reminder to all that Latin America will become the final place on Earth where European culture survives.
Yes, it is a slightly bastardized form of European culture, but that's OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVinVgCrhQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already have a very small muslim scout force
Its only a matter of time before the entire planet goes full mudslime sharia law
Like Germany

They looks like muslims, act like niggers and speak like Europeans

lol no, fuck off

Allahu akbar mi amigo

You've americanised us way too much. We don't have european culture anymore, not even a bit

Mexicans wont put up with you anymore than Americans will. Good luck getting out alive.

Truly the masterrace

Exactly what the jews have planned for europe. Be happy, it will happen to you lot

Nobody here gives a crap about Muslims, I'm way more worried about the Evangelical infection coming from you.

Perhaps not Mexico, but it is true for certain parts of South America.

>implying Evangelicals can even Evangelize

This, and also USA will be the final place on earth where latino culture survives while we go full allaju akbardo

Fuck off we're full

Yeah they do. In fact they hate you even more than the US does, if that's possible. Good luck spreading your religion Abdul.

I'm going through the process to immigrate to Mexico AS WE SPEAK.

See you in a few months, Pedro.

Won't happen. Europe was easy for muslims to conquer because yuroshits can't into fun.

*explodes but only beheads people*
You have a plan?
Are the Mapuche fighting them off?

What are you two even talking about?

>More recent statistics from the Sate Department stipulate that almost a million Americans are currently residing in Mexico and of those 934,698 are there illegally. That's a 37.8% increase in just two years.
1 gorillion of illegal gringos, fug off

Fuck Europe, enjoy falling victim to your emasculate culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVinVgCrhQY

the 22nd century will be a power struggle between the Holy Chinese Empire and the German Caliphate for control over the Americas

My country is too degenerate for muslims

Why are Americans so over dramatic? Please breed their women faster Mexicans

C U C K E D B Y Y A N K S

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THIS AGAIN?

Wtf... Is this real? Why does no one talk about it?

goey... es mehico

We can shelter Europeans, but if Mudslimes are kept alive, it won't be long until everything is brown.
USA and Asiatics should wage war on Europe and Middle-East if any hope is to be found in the future. And shut Africa down, no one leaves.

Also this.

you are too pessimistic, see what happened to that cocky ivan in cancun, our people still carries the barbarism and hate for other tribus, the moment muslims begin to attack our ways of pseudo-chatolic life day of the rope will come, for once having millions of uneducated poor people will be useful

>Brazil
>a shelter for anyone in any way
fucking cringed, lay off the anime lad

>Yes, it is a slightly bastardized form of European culture

How many do you reckon are 'Trump refugees'?

lol there is a Muslim community made up of local converts in Chiapas

COSTRUYE

LITERALLY how do we make them pay for this crime?

>less than 400
Wow, literally nothing

>Chiapas
Had to fucking be

"European" no, Iberian and mesoamerican culture, Mestizo.

Take it back? Please?
t. Easterner

This is my race and people, everything outside are not my own they are outside my social racial union.

that is not a Mestizo, but actually part of the 'disgusting NEET' race

Yeah, but it proves you wrong, so eat it.

I am son of aztec, incan, cortes and pizarro, mestizo.

Proves what wrong you fucking faggot, that was my first post ITT. And yes, 0.006% of Chiapas population is literally nothing.

>fag argues local population will revolt if muslims try to convert us
>muslim goes to chiapas and tries to convert some local people
>he succeeds

>the moment muslims begin to attack our ways of pseudo-chatolic
aprende a leer, puños

>aztec, incan, cortes, pizarro
Was your ancestor on a fucking tour?

You are not arguing with the same poster, you idiot.

Having 1 or more is bad already.

The correct number of muslims here should be 0.

South America is more violent than Africa which still has civil wars and shit while Central America is poor.

> implying crime statistics are reported in africa

>Implying they're any better in South America where cartels and drug lords rule in the shadows

>euroshits can't into fun
who would have thought europeans would end up becoming such a bunch of cucks enjoying getting allahuakbar'd...nothing last forever, not even them

theyre all poor shitholes?

This

tbqh mexican people are too fucking paranoid to let muslims take over
We see al the shit on the news and the media is not afraid as well as the general population is not afraid to call Muslims what they really are, terrorists.
also lynchings, they lynch you in mexico if they think you're a communist, I wouldn't be surprised if a muslim were lynched in the next couple of years.

Wink wink they probably are HOLY FUGG

kek,
How do I get mexican citizenship being spanish?

There are cities in Brazil where old German dialects are still more intact than in Germanistan.
There are small villages where people only speak Russian and a BIT of pidgin Portuguese.

Try again, here's an anime picture just so you can feel validated for your "argument".

>Its only a matter of time before the entire planet goes full mudslime sharia law

t_b_h Mexico would be better off with sharia law.

México tiene que construir un muro

Memes aside, how would most latin american countries resond if they start started getting hit by terrorist attacks as frequently as Europe? Ould they crack diwn in Muslims or would they be paralyzed by libshits?

Not gonna lie people here get shamed for not wanting to do the lord's prayer, even if they tell they are part of other religions or are atheists (which is even worse). And there is the fact that mob justice is still a thing.
In all honestly, the brazilian tolerance is nothing but a meme, if you deviant too much from the "norm" you'll be ostracized
If for some reason our poorest ones start to think that all muslims= terrorists they would be royally screwed. Like this bloke said >for once having millions of uneducated poor people will be useful