Do Europeans really get triggered by complimentary bread at American restaurants?

Do Europeans really get triggered by complimentary bread at American restaurants?

Other urls found in this thread:

tuscantraveler.com/2012/florence/italian-food-rule-dont-dip-bread-in-olive-oil-balsamic-vinegar/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, what the fuck is wrong with you? Water and nuts are fine. You guys also tip the waiters..

Wait what? Let's not get into the tipping autism. That's been beaten to death. But what's up with the bread? What's wrong with this?

Free bread? Jeez, you americunts sure are living large. Feels bad to be yuropoor now.
Wow just wow.

free bread is communism. We dont do communism.

>Bread with a side of oil

We have complimentary bread too, sometimes with lard and pickles.
>his cunt doesn't have bread bowls
get on my level fagets

Hey, they are propping up the petrodollar with that oil, paco. The american economy would collapse without it. That bowl could pay off half off their debt.

The bread would get too soggy though and youd get pieces of soggy bread in your soup. 0/10.

We have bread bowls man. I get the impression from browsing here that they're a lot more common in Poland but they're a thing here too.
You've never had anything like this? You'd use a nice solid bread, something substantial enough to hold up to the liquid, obviously. It's good.

Free bread = gay

el indio es enojado

tuscantraveler.com/2012/florence/italian-food-rule-dont-dip-bread-in-olive-oil-balsamic-vinegar/

Bread is free here too... And tip is not obligatory, feels good be communist!

>tfw the bread bowl meme died back in the early '00s

I miss it

bread is also free here, also tortillas are free depending on the restaurant

>nobody but sanfrancisco was doing it before 1990
Translation: I can't go into Olive Garden because of superior homosexual tastes.

Okay, I get the point about not being a douchebag tourist but this article makes no actual point against the practice of eating this. Just don't ask for it in Italy.

Why do Americans really cleanse their pallets with bread sticks?

We're not cleansing our pallets, we're just getting our snack on.

why the fuck would you serve bread with pizza ?

Wtf I love Polan now

If you go to a traditional restaurant here and you don't get fresh warm bread, butter and pebre just for sitting down, you know you should get out and look for a different place to eat.

>go to Europe
>"complimentary bread"
>realise it's actually part of the tip

euroscum

You don't need anymore carbs tubby

Don't you dare turn this into breadsticks

>pebre
What did he mean by this?

Bread = Fiber

Fiber helps you poop better.

This is why meat is always paired with vegetables as a side so you can poop better later.

We even sometimes had ice bowls for summer cold soups like okroshka.

Not everything involves poop.

They almost always serve bread here as well.

Only whole grain bread has a notable fibre content, refined white bread is negligible

There is no problem with bread as a side. Whoever says otherwise is retarded

Fucking Greece and fucking France both approve, I think that's a /thread

Uhh... We do that too, mate....

>tfw you have enough tortillas for as many double tortilla tacos as you want

Not that guy, but like that dude said. EVOO with balsamic vinegar is awesome because it's delicious (it is a stupid idea to have it before meal tho).

If you eurofags are too poor and lame to have it, then don't. But don't fault us for us being free and doing it here in the states.

because they copy everything

Probably what you call balsamic vinegar is actually just a cheap version of it, the real one costs hundreds for a tiny bottle.
And there are better uses for that.

Buffalo grill serve complimentary salad

In Estonia, you get a small basket of must leib (Black bread). Yeah pretty much all restaurants give you bread and butter or corn chips.

Bread with a side of oil is a Greek thing desu

>hundreds
I doubt it. Last i had bought was 33 euro for 8 year aged vinegar.

olive oil dipped, not drizzled, bread is just soggy and gross in general and ruin your appetite for the main meals
real balsamic is aged at least 12 years and costs about 80-200 eur for 100ml

Where is origin of this bread and sauce?
France?

He meant to say Pedro, they're all cannibals.

Greece probably