Is it true south americans lose their virginity to their cousins ?

is it true south americans lose their virginity to their cousins ?

Other urls found in this thread:

prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop posting barbara fucking autists atleast post attractive woman

as a south American I would say yes

well i've fucked some cousins but there where very, very far relatives

no

I lost my virginity to a hooker named Prima when I was 67

magyar cigany

eat moose dick.

>USA
You tell me.

I did.

idk but i think i heard in medieval times boys from noble families would get jerked off by their nannies for a good sleep

Nope, inbreeding is an exclusively anglo tradition.
Otherwise, I wish. I have some cousins that are umas delícias

>far relatives
like they live far?

i don't know a single person that lost his virginity with his cousin
AFAIK they all lost it with the maid or a gf

We even have a saying:
Quanto mais prima mais se lhe arrima.
Meaning the more she's your cousin the more u should bump her

We say it like
A la prima se le arrima

fucking your cousin here is sick fuck stuff.

something that did use to be common decades ago in very catholic places, is girls having only anal sex as teens because they thought it meant they were still virgins.

I have 3 direct female cousins and they aren't attractive. I know very few of my second cousins and they ain't my type either, so no.

I lost mine to a literal slag when I was in 9th grade in high school

lol here we say: entre primo y primo más me arrimo

we have almost the exact same: "entre mas primos, mas me arrimo"

inbreeding here is very rare, people are very mixed, as in people from many regions of europe + native blood from a big country with many internal migrations.

and the church doesnt allow cousin marriage, it is sick fuck stuff like uncle niece marriage or half siblings marrying.
a bishop can allow it, but it doesnt happen anymore, since the most normal reason for making an exception were nobles marrying.

>ywn get jerked off by your hot babysitter

is it just a joke saying? or are you guys for real

She's pretty hot 2bh

also curious about this

i never said casual sex between cousins wasn't a possibility
it's just that it's performed by alpha chads and their non-virgin slutty cousins
if a guy can't get a regular gf to lose virginity to, much even less he'll convince his cousin to fuck

They are like that. Portuguese, Brazilians and Colombians are very close culturally. Rice and beans, etc.

Give us a break our primas are Latinas for god sake it's extra hard to control the primal instincts

like i said before, i have fucked some cousins but they where far cousins, it's just that we have very big families (my grandmother has 14 siblings, for example) so we have far relatives everywhere, it's not even close to incest

I see no problem in fucking my cousin

sauceeeeeee

implying that I lost my virginity (I am 23 btw)

Daily reminder she has a bbc bf

>south americans
*Americans from the South

There's a common Brazilian expression which roughly translates to 'God made the cousin so you don't fuck your sister'

n-no...

also I am drunk as fuck, but hold an ivy league degree in chemE and would trade citizenship for a wife who just helps me succeed in fiance

Why not a prostitute? It's often cheaper than a gf

Paying a whore is illegal in most states, he could end up in jail. Unless he films it and sells the tape

I also had a fling whit ma cuz, but she's only granddaughter of my grandpa not my grandma, so we're only half cousins.

*facepalm* DAAAAAMN
and here i fell for the bait
i feel like a fool now

>he could end up in jail
really?

>year old fake news

depending on his state, yes
prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000119

That's just stupid. Two consenting adults making a transaction over fluids exchange is not the State's business. It would be interesting if someone would crosscheck the putas prohibition with the mass shootings by state.

it's just a saying. I personally have never met anyone married or who have fucked to her cousin. It might not be uncommon in rural areas though, but that could be said for most countries in the world

int told me sudacans all lose their virginity to the house maid

That was on the time of my grandpa. You'll get accused of rape or some shit

ah yeah true nowadays
fuck labor unions

fuck dude get some filipinos they haven't unionized yet