What's the least amount of time it took you to prepare a college exam?

what's the least amount of time it took you to prepare a college exam?

Jesus Christ her pants are shot!

Appropriate for a thot.

minutes.

Depends. Are you at community college for an associate's degree or are you at Columbia pre-med?

Pants with tears gross me out, some girls at local campus stopped I kept asking them if they were too poor to buy pants without holes in them.

Best contribution to society I have made.

more of the girl

Nigga I have never ever opened my book while school/University still somehow managed to finish them

Never been to college, why should I go?

The latter. Not me specifically, but assume this scenario.

I never study. I usually just cram the 30 mins to an hour beforehand and I'm good

I once had an economics class where all the past exams were posted online for like 3 years. I skipped nearly every single day except for exams days. All I did was practice the past exam questions over and over until I had each type of question memorized. Altogether, I probably spent about 20 hours or so on the entire semester long course and got an A.

to prepare an exam or to prepare for an exam?
if it's the latter then you already fucked up
you're supposed to be preparing all year
if you paid attention and did your assignments and shit then that's 75% right there

Zero preparation + a concert the night before. It was for the "hardest" exam for the semester and I aced it because it was stupid easy...also I was used to upper level chemistry exams and it was an sophomore level elective

Nigga I graduated years ago, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

>Jesus Christ her pants are shot!
>Appropriate for a thot.
She looks hot
I shit you not

That's some next level literature right there.

Thank you for your service.

was recently, probably about a month before i started repeating stuff. But it was a shitty course, information design.... Pseudo bullshit. Probably went well on the exam. I hope.

Was it college or high school?

I had dropped out of an economics course once but apparently was still entered for the exam - so I took it. On the paper I wrote a paragraph explaining that a mistake had taken place and I was going to resell the expensive Keynes textbook I had to buy on ebay.

I failed the exam.

College and saw bassnectar.

I can't remember ever having studied for an exam in high school, beyond doing the regular homework, of course. I tried it for a few semesters in college and got my ass kicked.

Otherwise, if you spend less than one hour studying for an exam in college, you are a fucking fool and wasting your money. And that is for an easy class. If you are taking more advanced stuff, like chemistry or physics or any type of engineering class. You should spend at least 3 hours outside of class preparing for an exam. Seriously. Don't pay a shit load of money to go to college and then get shitty grades by not taking just a few extra hours out of the weeks to prepare.

Dude 3 hours IN TOTAL for a single exam is still almost nothing, did you mean 3 hours a day?

Good that you think 3 hours still isn't enough, but that is the absolute minimum I found, generally speaking, and this is on top of doing all the homework and studying notes each day, 3 hours of prep, specifically taking practice exams, was usually sufficient. Chemistry will take much longer though, for sure.

Chemistry was the bane of my existence. I still shudder to think about balancing acid-base reactions.

There was this guy in my class who almost never studied and still got straight As, I still wonder how the fuck these people do it.

Had a completely useless human cultures class. The Prof was an idiot, and class had no structure or goal. Never studied a minute for that class. Just walked in and completely bullshitted to the easiest A I ever got.

I got a massive hadron during my final physics exam.

Usually 5-10 minutes before the test.
Always passed as long as the prof stuck to what we talked about and read.

We have good memories is all. I never spent time studying, ever, through primary and secondary school, or in college.
GPA was always 3.5-4. It’s just about remembering crap.

are american colleges that shit nowdays? i mean, we've also got some ridiculously easy exams (obligatory "social courses"), but man, the true exams take days of work, if not months to properly prepare. or did you all just study economics and/or social engineering

they study. The ones that do really well are obsessed with working. I know because I used to be someone who was obsessed with working. You think about it day and night, and you constantly write lists to improve what you're doing. I dont believe there is people that dont study and get straight A's.

Op is asking about easy exams, not the ball breaking ones

>good memories
or shit schools. im willing to bet your exams were multiple choice, huh?

Yes, there are.
Ironically, the ones I've met who were "obsessed" with work, as you describe them, were average to above average at best. The truly exceptional ones weren't as obsessed and organized.

lets be honest, the western colleges/universities have a LOOOOOOT of bullshit in them nowadays. Lots of leftism cancer, marxist professors and there is plenty of bullshit courses.

OP actually never specified.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs. Many American colleges are turning into mere political indoctrination centers. Even at the engineering college I went to. I had a couple classes dedicated to teaching us the evils of Western Civilization and white people. If you have political leanings to the right, you better keep your mouth shut, lest your professors or classmates catch wind and privately blacklist you.

True, I just assumed if you didn't take time to study it was an easy exam or just didn't care

It depends for what subject.
For programming, mathematics, physics... all the preparation is done during the semester, if there is still an exam there is actually nothing to study.
On the other hand if you have to memorize by heart things said by others like in psychology or gender studies it can take quite a while.

I got kicked out of an English exam for my incorrect use of a colon:

No, they weren’t. Usually essays and/or multipage equations.
Don’t hate, some of us are just smarter than you.

General education courses yes, major specific or most upper level junior or senior level courses are what's difficult.

care to explain what each is? thanks

Any "intro to" class or "general biology/chemistry/physics" class is general education, course numbers in the 100s and 200s typical. These classes everyone takes, lots of people per class and everyone is pushed through to pass, hence easy. Major specific classes are classes specific to your major, like I had to take pchem and inorgo chem as I was a chem major. Upper level courses, typically numbered in the 300s or 400s, are classes junior and senior take that are specific to their major and are smaller classes and are much harder. At least for me they were because I majored in chem

So you did not study at all outside class except for the 20hours for the exam period? I have an exam next week which I have not studied for yet, and have not covered some topics yet. should I just look at the past papers and seminar questions?

>skip almost all classes
>study ~4 hours in total
>still ace the test
Life\s good.

Not user you are replying to but I did my best on my hardest exams (chem major) by studying a chapter or section or set of lectures (depending on the exam coverage) a day and then the day before the exam study all of them together. I would even draw reactions with my fingers on the wall of my shower while showering. I'd study on and off throughout the day and not all at once

Your degree is worthless.

It's an Accounting exam I got and have done no prep except for one topic over the last month. That exam is friday and there are 10 topics. Then my last exam is the day after and is an Economics exam which I have prepped for and just need to go over all exam questions and seminar questions, making it easier. Wat do in respect of the accouting exam? Just seminar questions & exam questions? Will take longer if I don't go over the lecture notes to understand the theory but I think I will be utilising the time I have (1 week) for both exams if I review lecture notes for the accounting (easier) exam.

Thanks

Ignore the don't in the last sentence

>Will take longer if I don't go over the lecture notes to understand the theory but I think I will be utilising the time I have (1 week) for both exams if I review lecture notes for the accounting (easier) exam.

Fuck, meant to say go over the lecture notes...if I don't review lecture notes for the accounting exam.

t. butthurt brainlet

I only had to study for like 1/10 exams and I graduated with a 3.7 GPA. The schools I went to just sucked but hey got a good job out of it.

thats like how society works today. ''YA GAT THE DAGREE RAIGHTS??". You people should see the fucking RETARDS that I go to uni with. Im reading computer science and basically software development and project management. Dont know the english term for what ill be after im done with Uni, but it pays redonk.

Serious test 1 day

Like 4 hours the night before.

Shouldnt really study if professor is good

Only should reserve to practice. Studying is pointless unless it stay

>appropriate for a that ho over there
no. stop with this horrible grammar