So, who here married young?

So, who here married young?

When I was 17 I hooked up with a girl, we're married now and I'm 32.

> Bro-dude at work found it hilarious when he found out I've only had sex with 2 women.

> Anyway today at lunch we're talking shit at work, and bro-dude is complaining about his dry spell "Been 6 months man, my balls are aching"

> I'm all like "Whoa dude... That sucks!"

> "Hey man, I'm not the one stuck with the same chick my whole life"

> "Dude... In 14 years, I've never gone more than 8 days without sex. Except for one 4 week period right after my son was born. 8 days is excruciatingly long for me. I can't imagine going without for 6 months"

Fkn douche had nothing to say after that :-P

You can come to pol if you like. You are a good human being. Well done. 11/10 for not being a degenerate fuck head. Have 5 more sons

Good for you, OP.

Fuck guys like bro-dude. Guys like me.

Hope you're happy OP. I married when I was your current age. I slept around a lot before then and had lots of fun but it got boring. Happy to be married now.

>whining about marrying too soon
I'm also 32 and I'm still a virgin

Married when I was 19. Been married 40+ years. My wife was the only person I had sex with until about 10 years ago when she decided she wasn't interested in sex. Still married, get along just fine, get laid elsewhere.

you're laughing too soon, I haven't got kissed either

shit i deleted my laugh because this thread somehow felt too kind. why u so shy?

I'm pretty sure he's pointing out the benefit of marrying someone you actually have a solid foundation and attraction with at a young age, and not being a douchebag "bro-dude" that thinks life is about how many wet holes you stick your dick in.

Who the fuck said I was whining? Read my post again.

I'm definitely happy, I've had no issues with it.

I suspect the constant sex means I'm not depressed compared to other guys my age.

2 betamales having a convo about sex, lol'd

Single for life, never had a month without sex in over 12 years, 6 grils I can call up any night just to fuck.
>Life is good.

please more of this chick, have seen several photos around but u have them in hq

no one cares about the fat losers and prostitutes you sleep with

Sorry user, I only have those two images.
I too am searching for the set.

#coolstorybro

What a fucking blessing.

shakakakakakabakaabakaka
5 sons you will have op
shakakakaakakababakakaka

Is the pic related?If so, you're a very lucky guy.

That's 2 more than 99% of Sup Forums

post pics of ur wife if its such a dream, OP

2nd this, show us your wife without face, nudes preferred

Nah, pic not related.

Don't get me wrong missus *is* a stunner, but whilst she won't be online right now, she does lurk here.

Posting her nudes would get me nutted.

I'm sorry but two women in your life is pretty pitiful. You're going to regret that when she divorces you in ten years and you're left fighting for scraps of old broken pussy.

pol are a bunch of virgin cucks that hate the brownies because they're to retarded to realize they are the ones fucking them over thus creating the "Thug problem". but hey what do i know im just an user

is this the wife you've been married to for 15 years? if yes, post more!!!

>makes marriedfag LARP thread
>won't even post wife

she turned into a whale, didn't she?

You're obviously retarded.

/x/ is this way
------------------------

POST NUDES, ME NEEDS SEE

yes unfortunately but that's not the point..

I think that's liz_103, from youknowwhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>My wife was the only person I had sex with until about 10 years ago when she decided she wasn't interested in sex.
With you

This tbh. Then she will be in her prime as she learns about fetishes and gangbangs without OP. Also being pissed on and fucked by angry black dudes. That's why OPs co-worker had a laugh. Probably laughed even harder when OP got defensive. Nigga knows he'd rather be single and not get laid than be whipped to one woman who is slowly closing the pool as time moves forward.

I get that a lot. But trust me I've checked and double checked. I have access to her phone and computer (she's a Luddite when it comes to technology). She has a vibrator that hasn't been touched in years. She went through menopause when she was 44 and everything just died.

U do not know de way cuck

CRINGE

Just because you check her phone and computer like a beta male doesn't mean she doesn't have a go to grocery store worker to bang her in the bathroom every time she goes food shopping. Women are smart with cheating and bring it to the grave. Men cave and confess. That's the only real difference. Why would she leave a trail behind through technology if she can get laid in the flesh right then and there without any trace of the encounter ever occurring? I think you're living in denial, and if you hear it often I bet it's from close friends and family. Check the mirror. You have a man to find. He's been gone for a while now. Catch up and maybe connect with him a bit.

On the one side you have:
>I have almost exclusively beat the same pussy my entire life. Because I get it often, it is better.

On the other side you have:
>I get to fuck different kinds of pussy but because my game is poor I go through long dry spells.

Neither of these situations are ideal. I got married and divorced young, and in retrospect it was stupid to think I was mature enough to actually be married in my early 20s. After smashin' my ex-wife for years and then going back out into the world, I found that better sex is pretty easily found.

Also, how the fuck can you not get laid in 6 months with Tinder? Everyone wants to fuck on the app. There must be something wrong with your associate.