Why didn't you grow up handsome and tried to fuck the mommyfu next door?

Why didn't you grow up handsome and tried to fuck the mommyfu next door?

Other urls found in this thread:

flavorwire.com/510877/its-about-class-matthew-weiner-and-mad-mens-cast-on-the-shows-final-episodes
soundcloud.com/filmlinc/23-mad-men-the-end-of-an-era
youtu.be/Pvo-4kCLAjM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040460/He-MAD-really-MAD-picture-Jon-Hamm-s-hazing-victim-beaten-paddle-set-fire-confined-grave-carved-frat-basement-couldn-t-remember-Man-Men-star-s-nickname-MC-Hammer.html
youtu.be/FV-IbKB5dlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Mommyfu next door.

I have a half sister who's 20 years older than me whom I'm very "close" with

I fucked my friends mom in high school.

Get on my level.

how does your friend feel about that?

If she wasn't as hot as Betty which is like 1 in a million you shouldn't brag about it.

I grew up fuck ugly and ate my neighbors pussy a few days ago. I was about to bang her when her kid got home from school and ruined everything.

I am ugly :(

Not him but why shouldn't he?

Storytime please, did anything interesting happen between you two?

she's really got that cunty look down, huh

>not going for the sexy teacher

When I was around 12 yo, I'd ride my bike around town. I'd always see this one woman sit on her stoop and smoke. She started talking to me one day, and it turns out she went to school with my older sisters. She dropped out of college and worked as a stripper before getting knocked up.

Sometimes I wonder about her and if I ever had a chance with that lonely, washed-up qt.

She's qt but not even in the same league as a pure Aryan like Betty

I've had 8 different places of residence and not once have I had an attractive neighbor. I kind of hate television for giving me the idea that such a thing exists. And hot girls at laundromats.

Why was Glen even in this show? The kid couldn't act. Every scene with him was awkward and forced. He added nothing to show at all.

>Marten Holden Weiner is an American actor who is perhaps best known for the recurring role of Glen Bishop on the television series Mad Men, which was created by his father Matthew Weiner.

Why can't toddlers fucking act? Little bitch is disgusting.

>Weiner wrote a scene in which Glen would nuzzle her bosom. Come showtime the kid chickened out, even after his dad told him he'd regret it when he got older.

SMDH

He was literally the worst character until his reappearance in the last season which made him a bit more likeable and interesting.

Is this real? Talk about number one dad, Jesus Christ. Also, imagine the memes.

>your dad didn't bring you January Jones and told you to caress her breast

What a fucking faggot

His just a little shy user.

did she really want it, Sup Forums?

Yes, I heard him tell the story in person.

post yfw "birdy"

gonna need a citation here

After the second clip, Weiner told a long story about how he told a young Marten that he “would regret” taking the chance to shoot a scene where Glen hugs Betty and puts his head on her chest. Jones’ laughing reply: “He is sorry. We’ll reshoot it. Creepy, right?”

flavorwire.com/510877/its-about-class-matthew-weiner-and-mad-mens-cast-on-the-shows-final-episodes

(audio of the entire panel) soundcloud.com/filmlinc/23-mad-men-the-end-of-an-era

how does he not kill himself every day

>(audio of the entire panel) soundcloud.com/filmlinc/23-mad-men-the-end-of-an-era

It starts at 53:19

Source?

what did she mean by this

>Your kid's a shitty actor
>Also an autist
>This is going to be the best piece of tail he will ever get in his entire life
>He pussies out
>yfw

>We never got a Glen awkwardly chills with Pete scene

when i was like 15 a female cop offered to give me a ride home. I think she wanted to blow me. I stupid.

Same, but male cop

Fucked my best friends sister, but I gave him a full warning by clearly showing interest and he told me he didn't care.

Deep down I think he really cares.

Josh?

You "clearly showed interest" for your best friend's sister, are you a turbo-autist?

Not only is it now doubtful that you ever got laid in general, since this whole scenario just stinks of being some turbovirgin's delusion, but sisters and especially best friend sisters aren't there to "clearly show interest" in, you imbecile, you fuck them on the dl and don't even talk about it.

God, what a faggot.

Nope

Three of us went to a local carnival, and she grabbed my hand in front of him. I didn't pull my hand away, and he later told me he didn't care.

I only did it because my friend is a borderline-sociopath who doesn't know or care to learn anything about his sister.

Fucked my neighbor's mom in high school, but he wasn't my friend. Just some weird kid that went to my school.

bump

there's something about his nose

How's my actress mommy's new pic?

I did grow up hansome. However, I live in a semi run down apartment building in the city full with Mexican families and the moms are all 0/10. I never had a hot neigbor, let alone one I wanted to fuck.

>bye bye birdie

pottery

I was fucking the daughter. It seemed crass at the time to fuck the mother as well.

>grew up with great facial aesthetics and hair genetics
>5'8''
>average penis

so fucking close

youtu.be/Pvo-4kCLAjM

How do I become alpha like those men sitting in the couch?

suck a bunch of producer cock as a kid to get some shitty roles in TV shows then keep sucking your way up the ladder and maybe you'll land a role on a shitty period piece TV show where everyone acts like they're cool for sipping whisky and smoking in the office

This isn't the best place to talk about your childhood, Corey

Stick with Breaking Bad!

wisslpb?

source?

Holy shit how can one man be so based?

>be one of the writers of the greatest show of all time
>go on to create his own show that is one of the greatest of all time
>get your child in the show
>make him have some prime scenes with a super hot chick
>write scenes that allow your son to kiss/nuzzle said hot chick

holy fuck he is so awesome

why'd wojak suddenly grow chest hair?

Why do so many of her instagram pics make it seem like she's screaming for cock?

Is this what happens to 51 year old women if they stay attractive and have obviously faggot sons?

>why'd wojak suddenly grow chest hair?
see

thanks

no idea user

I liked The Help desu.

It's a good white girl and her mammycore.

I've fucked two married women. I even fucked one of them while the husband was home during a party. He had no idea.

She looks so damn hot in Mad Men, while on /hr/ pics she looks averange+ at best.

60" style really fits her

Imagine being the guy that Jon Hamm hazed. Your bully becomes a famous actor that fucks hotties while you're balding and look like 60.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040460/He-MAD-really-MAD-picture-Jon-Hamm-s-hazing-victim-beaten-paddle-set-fire-confined-grave-carved-frat-basement-couldn-t-remember-Man-Men-star-s-nickname-MC-Hammer.html

My dad super milfy coworker once put the moves on me at a party. She was a super cute Jew with blonde hair and DD+ rack. I was 17 and she was pretty tipsy. She touched me pretty high up on my leg a few times and was super giggly. I knew what she was doing but there was no way in hell it would have happened cause we were at a 7 year olds backyard birthday party. When i got back home I sprinted to the bathroom and blew a giant load. She left my dad's work a month or two after.

Cool story bro. That's something that's gonna stick with you for the rest of your life.

Do you think Jon Hamm and January Jones fucked in real life

Yes. They were rumored to have been dating secretly a couple to few months ago after Hamm's separation.

youtu.be/FV-IbKB5dlo

he looks exactly like the stereotypical fratboy who would do that sort of thing in that picture, I wonder if he's a huge douche IRL still

john hamm is a charming son of a bitch

>January Ham

pretty sure that ham tastes good all year round

Pete can be showing off his console hi-fi to Glen and then it gets kinda... WEIRD

nice
if only you were born without shame, maybe something great could've come of that

almost 40 years later and she still looks good

Supposedly she's always been a cock hungry minx. She had a rep for wanting to fuck as often as Hugh Grant did when they were together. Wouldn't be surprised to find out she still is, especially if she still looks like that, because she probably gets it on a Silver platter from the handsomest dick in the four walls she finds herself in whenever she has a hankering for it.

Underrated actress and waifu

All I ever asked for was to be molested by a woman. Just once.

I don't even care if they are fat, or even that ugly. All I want for once in my life is to be taken advantaged of.

Seriously. I dont want much. I never asked for alot. All I need is for a female to just grab me and take why he wants.

Please.

His father was the writer and director. Dude's giving his son an early push into Hollywood.