Would you kill 100 third-world peasants to live 60 more years? Would you do it again and again for millennia?

Would you kill 100 third-world peasants to live 60 more years? Would you do it again and again for millennia?

Hell I'd do it for an extra 6 days.

Yes
Hell if got that powerful I'd breed them like livestock and do the same shit he did.

Not unless I was perfect

We'll my life is shit so I wouldn't really want it to go on that long

If I could do it no strings attached I'd go for it without a promise of reward
I really struggle to see them as humans in any meaningful sense, and ultimately I'd be doing them a favour

What's wrong with his lip?

Plastic surgery.

Well, I would just harvest a bunch of ISIS fighters.

I'd give years to do so

Well, he CREATES LIFE andthenhedestroysit soI don't think he feels much pain over killing something he made. He doesn't see it as equal, he sees it as lesser.

Myself I'd feel a little conflicted but probably would in the end because I'm terrified of the infinite darkness.

Only if they can all be niggers. Normal or sand variety I'm not picky. Not only do I get to live 60 more years, but the world becomes a nicer place to live.

Honestly if it's one of the more ass-backwards places you could probably convince them that you're their god and get them to do it willingly.

I would give away days of my life to kill third-world peasents.

Hmm, probably but only if I thought I could make the world a better place due to continuous leadership. Imagine how knowledgeable you'd be after several lifetimes. And no, I wouldn't just sit on my ass for hundreds of years, because I'd feel bad about wasting so many lives. Get rich, take over a country and work from there. Eventually I'd be the eternal god-king of humankind, with no problems with succession. Everyone would be better off.

Fuck yes

inaudible dialog, foghorn level explosions : the movie

>bark bark bark

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY, MAKE IT STOP

I used to be a third-world peasant, so I would feel bad about doing, but I would do it nonetheless.

it's called being ugly. look in the mirror.

I would exclusively harvest Sup Forumstards especially the crossboarding shitposting ones, also don't forget the cunnybot and watch it chrissy faggots

This was such a terrible yet visually pretty movie

Will I continue to age, this is very important

No, I would use my advanced(most likely stolen) technology to liberate worlds and begin building a commonwealth to combat these royal parasites. Our fleets would rain down death wherever they hid.

In the movie one treatment basically resets your age to 25, so it's worth about 60 good years, but you could do it more often if you don't like feeling old.

maybe you should just accept that we need to Make America Great Again you faggot.

>implying I'm Amerifat
>implying I give a shit about burgerland

No. I just want to die.

Start a world war and sell to both sides of the conflict. Like the last time you were "great", nearly a century ago.

goddamn this faggot's face triggers me so bad

You have to go back

Only 100? Hell, I'd throw in double that for whatever else you got

How does it feel having shitskins everywhere, Yuropoors?

easily, sounds like a win-win to me