User, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?

>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group?
>a-are you a race traitor?

This is actually from a holiday somewhere in Spain and christian. Fuck you OP dumb fuck

10/10 would fight race war for.

Who's this?

so.... if i do not walk around my house in white pj w/ cape it means im a race traitor? nice try OP nice try....

va jna nvahjvnuit ruiv njkfvan ianvkmnvasi nvrjakn fiubnbsi iju nraivnaj iknvi nviarn jkl hnvasi

vuvihviuortv ialnchvbabhk ahuvzrzu ioav ajkohiu

Because I got grades above a C- when I was in school and because my mother and father aren't blood relatives.

Spic

Not exactly white am I user?
... That being said. You see. I am a male... Hetro... Just not white. Not Aryan... Nothing of the fair skin sort. BUT if I was

You fucking bet I'd be the biggest right winged fascist/nationalist racist white hetro male you have ever seen.

"I wanna be white, more and more, so I can bitch at the nigger next door" - Johnny Rebel, Alabama Nigger

אני לעולם לא יבגוד

because I just simply don't care and don't actually hate any groups based on their group membership or what ever, I sort of just hate individual people for being cunts specifically also french accents sort of irritate me but I don't really hate them or anything

Oh man, French accents, well girl frenchie speaking.
Would listen all day.

TFW americans are so fucking retarded they became a meme

Seville. Im the one in the middle

If you don't like will and grace there's nothing wrong with You! There's something wrong with Will! He's a homosexual..

She's cute

I know.... I know... Just auuughghg

Because I'm middle eastern.

It's weird the KKK are so opposed to Muslims, the only difference is that they cover themselves up instead of just their women.

Spain is different, motherfuckers

>user, why haven't you joined the kkk or a neo nazi group
All subverted by goverment agents where I live.

>wanting to get knocked out by a hobo
Top kek

>race traitor
>majority of the white race doesn't want to preserve itself
I think someone else is the race traitor here

Because I'm a Jew.

>uses the term "Nazi"
>says we are the race traitors
Fuck off, kike.

because the KKK is a christian organization of Democrats. I am a pagan conservative.

>pagan
cringed

This picture is from a traditional Spanish holiday, the name i can't remember, but you can find clickbait articles on it if you post "spain kkk holiday"

I don't really feel like expressing my ideas right now. There's no need for that. I don't want to attract any attention. But when the time comes I'll be on the white side for 100%.

So KKK is not racist?

I literally said nothing about the KKK and whether they're racist or not.
I just said the pic is from a Spanish Holiday, not the KKK.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sooooooo funnnnyyyy please postttt more!!!!!!!!!

Spic

get the fuck away from you you bigoted cunt

So there is a holiday for KKK members in Spain? WTF

Because I am not a dumb shit who waste time hating people for dumbass reasons like skin color.

But yet you hate white bois LMAO fuck white crackas

No just don't care about race as a concept. Human beings are extremely similar social creatures. Ignoring that is to ignore all our achievements. Race came up with skull measureing and bumps on the head. Nothing actually scientific. Fucked up how fake ideas can become common sense.

This

I'm not white

56% white?

why would anyone who is not white be on Sup Forums?

>not KKK
>posts penitential march from Holy Week
Fuck off, illiterate faggot; read more.

white power

Real men fuck and impregnate a nigress like this one

Where you think this outfits come from, I mean were ou think the clan look to for inspiration for their clan attires?

Married to Korean, respected posistion, salted yellow fever.

Goddamn it’s good to be me

cute nazi girl is cute. feels good knowing there are still girls out there who won't fuck niggers

what are you, spic?

They let a fascist dictator rule the country up to 80's. I wouldn't be surprised if they have.

I dont know where to :(

So, because niggers like hugemungus fat nigresses we suppose to copy that to? which is what is happening btw I like cute cheeks

Semana santa española (spanish "Holy week")

because i'm not american.

>you wish it were you.

Because in the US, the KKK/neo nazis are fags.

Membership base consists entirely of white trash on gov't assistance and angry low-T "debate me" neckbeards

brazilian white-looking
khhv loser that likes anime

so you think your europoor white nationalist group is better, good for you but I don't see why you should hate us, we are on the same side.

No we don't

I'm American buddy