Asked before, 404ed soon. alcohol vs weed: which one do you prefer and why?

asked before, 404ed soon. alcohol vs weed: which one do you prefer and why?

drinking over smoking any day. why?
>alcohol: increased sociability, lowered inhibitions, mood lift, happiness, relaxation, reduced anxiety, euphoria, boosted sexual stimuli;
>weed: feeling paranoid and anxious af.

also weed is weakest shit, it does almost nothing, barely ever potent, pussy-tier.

no bait

Alcohol: Kills 1.5 million people each year
Weed: Killed 0 people in all of recorded medical history

what does that statistics has to do with this post? i meant which effects do you prefer, not which one harms you more.

you are faggot

Well I prefer heroin so

I remember a story a few months ago where a couple gave their daughter(?) weed when she had a broken arm(?) and the child(around toddler age) dieded.
So "0 ppl died" isnt accurate anymore lulz

And I remember getting sand on my penis from fucking your mom.

Moral of the story: Source or it didn't happen.

don't do weed it fucks your brain in a bad way.

do alcohol but don't overdo it, it fucks your brain in a nice way.

Never got the "weed is for pussies". Yea, it may not be the hardest shit out there, but when all you are looking for is to chill and get your mind off of problems then there's nothing else i would choose.

>increased sociability
If you mean obnoxious in public, then yes
>lowered inhibitions
if you need alcohol for that, you need to go on medication
>mood lift
alchohol is a depressant
>happiness
debatable
>relaxation, reduced anxiety, euphoria
literally what
>boosted sexual stimuli
confirmed op is underage who's never tried alchohol
>weed: feeling paranoid and anxious af.
of course you're going to be paranoid if you're hiding the half ounce of weed from your daddy

bad bait

bump

Alcohol. Weed sucks if you are non smoker.

Bait debunked, lets move on

alcohol

If you genuinely believe weed does almost nothing either you've been smoking chopped up and bleached basil or you clearly have never smoked at all

alcoholism runs in my family and i don't really care for the taste or the feeling(s), so i avoid it as much as i can

weed is much more interesting to me, i start thinking weird shit whenever i smoke alone, and when i smoke with my girlfriend we have wild sex so yeah.
i'm also a musician in my spare time and weed and music go together very well

I love them both, but alcohol has proven to be way more destructive for me than I think weed ever could be.
It's kinda hard to get out of control on weed, usually you just fall asleep after too much.
I've woken up bald in a stranger's bed with alcohol however.

If you're not a djent artist, Dune rats enthusiast or a the killers cover artist your a pussy,
tame impala is also an exclusion

Well, you never had good weed.

Alcohol is neurological depresant dumb idiot.

what's so good about weed?
only effect i get is dry mouth and absolutely zero mood change.

when will this parade of retarded bait threads end?
why are millennials so fucking retarded? y'all turds need to go back to 9fag

After a night of smoking weed I don't have a dreadful hangover like you get with drinking.

Cannabis, 100%.

Mostly because I like my liver and don't abuse women.

Don't smoke weed while your young, but don't drink so much that you become a waterhead.

Alcoholism leads to becoming a waterhead, which should terrify even the most scarred liver beer belly troglodyte amongst you.

Tincture, oil, vape, edibles.

Smoking flower is for plebs.