Send her dick pics and send the result (; wanna see if my girl is loyal. snap: dianadsferreira

Send her dick pics and send the result (; wanna see if my girl is loyal. snap: dianadsferreira

Sent her a screencap, enjoy explaining why your so gay

INB4 I'm OP and also the girl in the picture. Just here tricking you lowlifes to send me some dick pics but you're all too faggotly scared to do so :-P

Tits or GTFO

Id hit it

You get alotta black eyes dont you?

Show me some motherfucking respek. I'm a motherfucking female. A gender you all NEVER socialize with! Yall want my tits or pussy pics? Work for it. Be my personal army.

I get a lot of dicks in my pussy. Except yours. Do you get a lot of handjobs? Of course, self-handjobs.

Learning to spell goes a long way to get RESPECT

So is losing your virginity but it's too far for you now. You're stuck with your hands for life, virgin.

So youre admitting youre a whore?

I'm admitting I get more actions with the opposite gender in real life than you all do, you virgins.

If youre gonna post bait, atleast put some thought into it dude

The bait was already in the OP, virgin. What? Too afraid to add my snapchat and send me your dick pic? Oh, I know! You must have a small pecker :-( A virgin with a little dick. You're hopeless.

Know what? I'll still give you a chance. Add me on snapchat and send me a pic of your gyno tits lol

No, i just refrain from conversing with autistic folks

my snap is gofuckyourself6969

Autismo is that you?

So you'll finally stop talking to yourself in the mirror? Great to know but you're still retarded :-P
Which part of you adding me do you not get, virgin?

No, this is your mother.

Wow, you really are autistic

There's my dick

Hey look! The retard is retarded!

Mum, but this isn’t a ouija board, how are you contacting me ?

Arnt you late for your HIV support meeting?

Do you always google dicks to save to your computer? What are you? A fag now? It's pathetic. First you can't socialize with females and now you can't even lose your virginity to gay men! Wait, I'm sorry. You probably did lose your ass virginity. Oops.

No, but I am late to get my pussy eaten out by real men. :-P

Through the internet and Sup Forums, you virgin. You're making mommy disappointed in your dumbass-ness

Sorry, i dont like tuna topped with cottage cheese

Sorry, noone said you're a real man :-P

I did not Google it, that is my penis. And yes I fit lose my ass virginity to a sexy woman with a strapon. Bdsm is fun and keeps a relationship interesting.

Your girls probably getting dicked by your friends any time she gets a chance.

Mostra mas eh as mamas e a cona puta!

Google doesn't lie. Stop lying on the internet. We all know you like dicks. Hence you went to a shemale to get lose your ass virginity. Pathetic.

....and you have yet to prove youre a real woman. Im guessing youre an autistic 13 yr old posting pics of your fap material

Why don't you add me on snapchat and you'll see for yourself, virgin.

Try again bait n' spam

Coward, virgin, and retard. You're all of the above. Bye, Felicia.

Later on cunt

kek this nigga is triggered by another fake wannabe girl

Nah i knew she was fake. No chick solicits dick pics from the retard capital of the internet. I was just bored, did it for the lulz

nah homie u got triggered why u referring that fake to a she then?

Idk just did. I like to argue with trolls. Keeps my skills sharp for the other special olympic jousting that goes on around here.

Well that first snap got a dick pic.

ill give it a shot